Yuva Sambal Yojana:- The Government of Rajasthan has started Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana to provide financial help to unemployed youth in the state. Under this scheme, unemployment allowance will be given to those youths who have not been able to get any employment even after completing their education.
In this scheme, unemployed youth will be given monthly financial assistance till they get any employment. The help given under the Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana of the Rajasthan Government will help the unemployed youth financially, any youth who wants to take advantage of this scheme will have to apply online.
Objective of Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana:
- The main objective of this scheme is to give allowance every month to all the educated unemployed colleagues of Rajasthan.
- Through Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana, financial help will be given to the unemployed youth of the state.
- With the help of this scheme, the unemployed youth are to be helped financially to improve their lives.
- All those educated youth of Rajasthan whose education has been completed and have not got any employment yet, can all take advantage of this Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana.
- Empowering unemployed youth colleagues with the help of Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana.
- Eligible youth can take advantage of this scheme by easily registering online for Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana.
Also Read:- Rajasthan SSO ID Registration
Yuva Sambal Yojana Key Highlights:-
|Scheme Name||Yuva Sambal Yojana|
|Started By||Government Of Rajasthan|
|beneficiary||unemployed citizens of Rajasthan|
|Purpose||Providing financial assistance to unemployed youth!|
- Under this scheme, unemployed youths of Rajasthan will get Rs 3,000, and unemployed girls and transgender will get Rs 3,500.
- Work will be done to give benefit to the maximum number of unemployed youth companions from the amount of allowance received by this scheme.
- This unemployment allowance will be given for 2 years and if an applicant gets a job before the end of 2 years then he will not be provided unemployment allowance.
- The applicant will get the allowance amount under Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana directly in his bank account.
Also Read:-Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Rajasthan. Those women can also take advantage of Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana, who is married to a man who is a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
- The age of the general category applicant should be between 21 to 30 years and the age of the SC/ST category applicant should be between 21 to 35 years.
- The family income of the applicant should not exceed two lakhs per annum.
- Only two persons in the family can take advantage of this scheme.
- Applicants should not have employment in the government or private sector.
- The applicant should also not be self-employed.
- Applicant must have an Aadhar card
- Permanent residence certificate of Rajasthan
- income certificate
- Voter ID card of the applicant
- applicant’s birth certificate
- age certificate
- Applicant’s 12th Pass Marksheet or Graduation or Post-Graduate Degree
- Current mobile number of the applicant
- passport-size photograph of the applicant
- The applicant should have an account with the bank.
Also Read:- Rajasthan Apna Khata Portal
What is the Online Registration Process for Yuva Sambal Yojana?
Follow the below steps:-
- For online registration for Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Yojna, the applicant has to first click on the official website of the Government of Rajasthan.
- Then click on “Apply for Unemployment Allowance”.
- Then after this, the page of the SSO Rajasthan website will open, then the applicant will have to login by entering his SSO ID and password.
Note:- But the applicant has not yet created the SSO ID, then click on this link “https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/register” to get the SSO ID generated. and register.
- After logging on to Apply for Unemployment Allowance, click on “Employment”.
- Now after filling in all the information asked on it correctly and submit the form.
- Telephone No.- 0141-2368850
- Email Id:- [email protected]
Join our social group to stay connected with all new government updates, if you have any questions then ask in the comment section.