Utsashree portal for teacher transfer 2023: Utsashree portal is an online portal that allows teachers of West Bengal in their home district to ask to be transferred to another district. Utsashree(Ver 1.0) is an Online Teacher Transfer Portal. WB Utsashree Portal was launched by the West Bengal Government.
Hello teachers, today in this post we’re providing the latest new update regarding the Utsashree portal for teacher transfer and Utsashree portal teacher login steps. If you’re also interested that how to transfer yourself through the Utsashree Teacher transfer portal, then read the article till the end.
Today, we’re covering all the below queries in one single article:
- Utsashree portal
- Utsashree scheme
- Utsashree portal for teacher transfer
- Teacher transfer Eligibility Criteria
- Documents Required
- Utsashree v1.0 banglarshiksha
- Utsashree portal for teacher transfer apply online
- Faq of Utsashree portal
- 1 Utsashree portal
- 2 Utsashree scheme
- 3 Key Highlights Utsashree Portal
- 4 Utsashree portal for teacher transfer
- 5 Utsashree portal for teacher transfer Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Documents Required for teacher transfer
- 7 Utsashree portal for teacher transfer apply online
- 8 WB Utsashree portal Teacher Transfer Application Status
- 9 Utsashree portal Helpline number
- 10 FAQs of Utsashree portal
Utsashree portal 2023: on August 2, 2021, the West Bengal government launched a website called the West Bengal Utsashree Portal.
The teachers of West Bengal can use this portal to apply for transfers and check their transfer status. The teachers can apply for their transfer on this online portal. This portal is designed to help teachers in West Bengal.
Previously, teachers needed to visit government offices in order to apply for transfers. However, now you can apply for transfers online. The portal will help the teachers to easily transfer to any other school.
Utsashree portal Objective
- The West Bengal Utsashree Portal is a website where teachers in West Bengal can apply for a transfer online.
- Now teachers in West Bengal don’t have to go to any government offices in order to apply for transfers.
- You will need to go to the official website to apply for a transfer.
- By using the online Utsashree portal, you’ll save time and money, and the system will become more transparent.
Utsashree scheme is a part of Banglar Shiksha (banglarshiksha.gov.in) West Bengal. Under this scheme, the teacher can request for transfer through the Utsashree Online Teacher Transfer Portal. This website is designed to help you complete your Utsashree Portal transfer form. Once you have registered, you will be able to log in and fill out the form.
Key Highlights Utsashree Portal
|Scheme||Utsashree Scheme 2023|
|Launched by||Government of West Bengal|
|Objective||Applying for a transfer online|
Utsashree portal for teacher transfer
The Department of Education has come up with a plan to help teachers who are having problems. If a teacher requests a transfer to a different department, the school cannot cancel the request. The plan is to forward the request to the department where the teacher is working.
Benefits of Utsashree portal for teacher transfer
- Now teachers in West Bengal can easily apply for transfers to other schools.
- This portal can be used to find out if you are eligible for a transfer, as well as to check the eligibility requirements.
- Teachers can apply directly through their mobile phones or laptops.
- Saving a lot of time and money as well.
- If you are currently have been working at your current school for at least five years, then only you will be able to take advantage of the Utsashree scheme.
- Now teachers don’t have to visit government offices to apply for a transfer application.
Utsashree portal for teacher transfer Eligibility Criteria
The teachers who want to register/apply for the transfer through Utsashree Portal West Bengal can read the eligibility criteria below:
- The applicant is a good fit and should be confirmed and serve in school in the present post for at least five years.
- The applicant must be at most 59 years old or less.
- The post office should be more than 25 kilometers away.
- Primary teachers will not be able to work in the same school district/circle as their previous job.
- If you have not worked as a teacher or a non-teacher in the past five years, you are not allowed to apply.
- If someone has refused a transfer order, he/she cannot reapply for a transfer within seven years.
- If someone is under suspension, facing disciplinary proceedings/judicial proceedings, or charges of financial irregularity, they can’t apply for a transfer.
Documents Required for teacher transfer
The teachers who want to transfer will need to submit certain documents. You can find out the documents list here. Make sure you have all the important documents you need, and then follow the instructions.
- Documents that may be related to any medical illness.
- People who are physically disabled have a lot of paperwork to follow. This paperwork can include things like doctor’s appointments and prescriptions.
- Birth certificate of the child of a female teacher.
- Distance certificate between the posting of both spouses.
- Distance certificate between the place of work and home permanent address.
- Document size should not be more than 200KB.
Utsashree portal for teacher transfer apply online
- First, go to the WB Utsashree Portal at banglarshiksha.gov.in/utsashree/
- Now on the homepage, Click on the “Apply for Transfer” button.
- In the next step, you will see the eligibility criteria, the benefits, the terms and conditions, and the “Proceed” button. You need to agree to these terms before you can continue.
- Now Banglarshiksha Utsashree Teacher Transfer Login page will open.
- Select OSMS Type: Primary or Secondary
- Enter Teacher Unique Code
- Enter the Pan Number.
- Fill Captcha Code.
- Click on the login button.
- To apply for teacher transfer online, you need to fill out a form after successful login.
In this way, you can online apply for the Utsashree portal for teacher transfer.
WB Utsashree portal Teacher Transfer Application Status
- Firstly go to the official Utsashree portal: banglarshiksha.gov.in/utsashree/
- On the homepage, Click on the login button.
- Now enter the login details.
- After successfully logging in you can easily check the online transfer application status.
Utsashree portal Helpline number
- Bikash Bhavan, 5th, 6th & 7th floor DF Block,
Sector-1, Salt Lake City, Kolkata,
West Bengal 700091
Say “Hi” on WhatsApp Number 62922 63300
FAQs of Utsashree portal
Utsashree portal is an online teacher transfer portal launched by the School Education Department, Government of West Bengal.
It is available under the Settings Menu of both Utsashree & iOSMS separately. You may change any one or both.
Under this Utsashree scheme, teachers can online request school transfers.
Go to the Utsashree portal >> Latest News.
It is available in Utsashree. Follow the path :
Master Directory Management > Employee Photo Upload
The photo to be uploaded should be in jpeg format (max size 50 Kb)
- Student Portal Maharashtra login at student.maharashtra.gov.in - March 25, 2023
- ECOR Portal: Salary Slip Download Steps (form 16) - March 24, 2023
- PSP portal school login Rajasthan at rajpsp.nic.in - March 22, 2023