How to register online for Haryana Solar Inverter Charger Scheme? | हरियाणा सोलर इन्वर्टर चार्जर योजना | Solar Inverter Charger Yojana | रजिस्ट्रेशन Easily online | Key Highlights & Benefits सारी जानकारी
- 1 What is Solar Inverter Charger Yojana?
- 2 Objective of Solar Inverter Charger Yojana:-
- 3 Registration Process of Solar Inverter Charger Yojana Haryana:–
What is Solar Inverter Charger Yojana?
All the farmers of the Haryana state will get benefit from this scheme. In this Solar Inverter Charger Yojana, applicants will get a solar inverter charger with a capacity of 300 watts. The solar inverter charger with a capacity of 300 watts costs Rs 15000.
Also Read:- Umeed Career Portal Haryana
Objective of Solar Inverter Charger Yojana:-
In this Scheme, farmers who have a 300-watt inverter charger will get an endowment of Rs 6000, while the ranchers who have a 500-watt sun-powered inverter charger will be given a sponsorship of Rs 10000. The fundamental goal of this Solar Inverter Charger Scheme is intended for Haryana.
Solar Inverter Charger Yojana Haryana Key Highlights:–
|Scheme Name||Solar Inverter Charger Yojana|
|Started By||Haryana Government|
|beneficiary||Farmers of the Haryana state|
|Objective||Provide a subsidy to Farmers|
Also Read this Haryana Yojana:- मेरा परिवार पहचान पत्र योजना
Benefits of Solar Inverter Charger Haryana:-
- The benefit of the Solar Inverter Charger Yojana will be provided to the farmers of Haryana state.
- Under the Solar Inverter Charger Yojana by the state government, farmers will be provided a 40% subsidy on the installation of solar inverters of 300 or 500-watt capacity.
- Under this Solar Inverter Charger Yojana, the government will provide Rs 6,000 as a subsidy on 300 Watt and Rs 10,000 as a subsidy on 500 Watt Solar Inverter Charger.
- This solar inverter charger system will ensure that the battery inverter is charged with solar urea during long power cuts.
Required Documents and Eligibility Criteria for Solar Inverter Charger Scheme:-
- Only the farmers of Haryana state will be considered eligible for this scheme.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Haryana
- Aadhar card
- Applicant identity card
- Residence certificate of the applicant
- bank account passbook
- Applicant mobile number
- passport-size photograph of the applicant
Also ReadMera Pani Meri Virasat Scheme
Registration Process of Solar Inverter Charger Yojana Haryana:–
- Firstly the applicant has to visit the official website of Haryana Saral Antyodaya https://saralharyana.gov.in/
- Now Home Page Will Appear Like Below Image.
- On this home page, you will find “New User? The option of “Register Here” will Appear. Click On It.
- After clicking on the option, the registration form will open in front of you. You have to fill in all the information asked in this registration form like name, email id, mobile number, etc.
- After filling in all the information, click on the Validate button. After that, you have to “Login” using your Username and Password.
- After login in, you have to click on the “Apply for Services” section and then click on the “View All Available Services” section. Next, in the search box, type the keyword ‘solar inverter’.
- Then the candidate has to click on “Application for Solar Inverter Chargers” under the ‘Service Name’ section, after clicking on the option the form will open in front of you.
- In this form, you will have to fill in all the information asked like Personal Details, Additional Details, etc., after filling in all the information you will have to click on the submit button. In this way, you will complete the registration.
How to Check the Application Status of Solar Inverter Charger Scheme?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Saral Haryana https://saralharyana.gov.in
- On the home page, you have to click on the link for Track Application Online. As given in the image below.
- Now a new page will open in front of you in which you have to select your department and service and enter the Application Reference ID.
- After Entering All Details Click On the Check Status Button.
- Now You Will See the Status of Your Application.
Helpline Numbers and Address of Solar Inverter Charger Yojana Department:-
- Address- Akshay Urja Bhawan, Institutional Plot No. 1, Sector-17, Panchkula
- Email Id- [email protected]
- Fax Number- 0172-2564433
- Helpline Number- 0172-2585733/2585433
Frequently Asked Question In Solar Inverter Charger Yojana:
Haryana Renewable Energy Department Inviting you to this Solar Inverter Scheme. In this Scheme, 40% of the Subsidy is provided for the installation of solar inverters.
The Haryana government will provide Rs 6,000 as a subsidy for 300 Watt and Rs 10,000 as a subsidy for 500 Watt under this Solar Inverter Charger Scheme.
The Helpline Number is 0172-2585733, 0172-2585433