CUIMS Login: CUIMS is a management system developed by Chandigarh University. What is CUIMS and how does it work? Read the full article to get all the information about CUIMS. It is an online portal for the students of Chandigarh University and in this article, you will get complete information about how to use CUIMS. And if you are a student of Chandigarh University, then this article will be beneficial for you. If you want to take admission to Chandigarh University, then somewhere you will need this portal. Along with CUIMS, we will also provide information about the Black board feature of Chandigarh University. So, for complete knowledge read the full article about CUIMS Login.
- 1 What is CUIMS?
- 2 CUIMS Highlights details
- 3 CUIMS Login
- 4 What is CUIMS Blackboard?
- 5 How to do CUIMS blackboard login
- 6 How to Apply for Chandigarh University 2021
- 7 FAQs
What is CUIMS?
The full form of CUIMS is Chandigarh University Management System. Chandigarh University which is one of the top universities in India. Chandigarh University is located in Punjab. CUIMS portal was launched by Chandigarh University. CUIMS is a digital platform for students of Chandigarh University, where students can get all the information related to their course. CUIMS is a kind of management system where all the facilities are available online to the students of university. University students can see all their activities online by logging in to the CUIMS portal.
Through CUIMS, the student can create his/her profile and students can get the information online about his courses, fees, attendance, exams, timetable, projects, academics details, profile, syllabus, assignment, hostel, library, etc. Students can submit their fees online through CUIMS Portal. In Covid-19 pandemic, CUIMS is proving to be very beneficial for the students. With the use of CUIMS, the education of the students has become very easy and they do not even need to go anywhere. Through CUIMS, the student can check all the information related to university online by visiting the CUIMS portal.
CUIMS Highlights details
|University Name||Chandigarh University|
|Located in||Chandigarh, Punjab|
|Recognition||UGC, AIU and IAU|
|CUIMS Blackboard Login||https://cuchd.blackboard.com/|
|CUIMS Helpline Number||1800121288800|
Features Provided by CUIMS Login
The student can log in by visiting the CUIMS portal and get the various facilities online mentioned below.
- Assignment Upload
- My attendance
- My time table
- resource library
- student leave application
- Admission Referral Program
- E Library
- Placements and internships
- student document download
- student relation management
To CUIMS Login, it is very important for you to have a user ID and password. And if you are a student of Chandigarh University then you have been provided with a User ID and Password by the University. Because only the students studying at Chandigarh University can log in to this portal. And if you want to take admission to Chandigarh University, then you can register by visiting their website. After admission to the university, you will be provided with your User ID and Password.
- To login to the CUIMS portal, first you have to visit the official website of CUIMS: https://uims.cuchd.in/
- Then, enter the User ID and click on the “Next” button.
- After that enter the password and login to the portal.
After successful login in to the portal, your dashboard will open where you can get all the information related to your course online. You can get all kinds of information like attendance, timetable, library, fees, exams, profile, etc. through the online medium. After successfully logging your dashboard will look something like this.
Chandigarh University has launched the CUIMS app along with the website for the students. You will easily find CUIMS app on Google Play Store. You can download CUIMS App from Google Play Store and use it on your mobile phone as well.
All the above-mentioned information is related to the CUIMS portal and I hope you have liked this information. Along with CUIMS, students are also curious to know about BlackBoard Portal of Chandigarh University. Due to Covid-19, almost all the universities and colleges of India are closed due to which the students are not able to study properly. In view of these circumstances, Chandigarh University in association with Blackboard Company has prepared a Blackboard portal for the students of university. Chandigarh University students can attend online classes on the Blackboard portal.
What is CUIMS Blackboard?
Blackboard is a kind of online learning management-portal where students attend their online classes. In view of the circumstances of Covid, Chandigarh University has created its digital online learning platform in association with BlackBoard where CU students can attend their online classes. Chandigarh University Portal has been created to run online classes smoothly. On the BlackBoard, students can get the timetable of their classes also.
The link of online classes available on the BlackBoard portal, from where student can join online, and they can start the online class. And if any student missed his/her online class then, there is no need to worry. Because student can re-watch that lecture by visiting the Blackboard portal.
Recordings of all lectures are available on the Blackboard. With the help of which you can watch the lecture anytime from anywhere.
How to do CUIMS blackboard login
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Chandigarh University Black Board
- Now a login page will open in front of you where you have to enter your username and password.
- You can enter your same CUIMS User ID and Password here.
- The login credentials of CUIMS and Black Board are same.
- After entering the User ID and Password, click on the Sign In button.
After successfully signing in, your profile will open where you can see your course list, online class timetable, online test, and lecture recording. And all these facilities are available online only.
How to Download CUIMS Black Board Application?
Along with the BlackBoard website, a mobile application has also been launched by Chandigarh University.
You can download this application by going to Google Play Store. Chandigarh University’s BlackBoard feature can be used on a computer as well as on your mobile phone.
How to Apply for Chandigarh University 2021
- Visit official website of chandigarh University.
- Go to the cucet.cuchd.in page to register.
- Enter name, email, contact number and city name.
- Select the course in which you want to take admission and also create your profile.
- After the registration process, confirm by SMS / Email for confirmation.
- Download the E-Prospectus and pay the fees online.
What is CUIMS Full Form?
What is CUIMS Helpline Number?
How to do CUIMS Login?
Enter Username and Password.
click on sign in button
What is CUIMS BlackBoard?
What is Username and Password for Blackboard login?
- Jansunwai up nic in पोर्टल | उत्तर प्रदेश Jansunwai Portal 2021 | Easily Online रजिस्टर शिकायत ऑनलाइन | Jansunwai मोबाइल एप्प its benefits
- Panchayat Darpan | MP पंचायत दर्पण 2021 | prd.mp.gov.in | पंचायत से जुड़े कार्य Easily Online | Panchayat DARPAN मोबाइल एप्प its benefits
- CG Bhuiya | भुइयाँ : छत्तीसगढ़ भू-अभिलेख 2021 | Check Online Chhattisgarh Land Records | Bhuiyan मोबाइल एप्प डाउनलोड