SSO ID Rajasthan login:- As everyone knows, state governments launch many online portals for the benefit of the citizens of India, an example of this is the Rajasthan government’s SSO ID Rajasthan online portal, which is made for the public to reach all government schemes and various other services.
Today in this article we will share information about SSO ID Rajasthan online portal. How to login, what is sso id Rajasthan, Registration sso id, SSO ID registration online and you will get all this information.
- 1 SSO ID Rajasthan
- 2 Rajasthan SSO ID Portal Highlights
- 3 SSO ID Rajasthan Objective :-
- 4 Major Benefits of Rajasthan SSO ID
- 5 SSO ID Required Documents
- 6 SSO ID Rajasthan Registration
- 7 SSO ID Rajasthan App Download
- 8 Recover password SSO ID Rajasthan
- 9 How to recover SSO ID Rajasthan
- 10 FAQ
SSO ID Rajasthan
SSO ID is an online portal that makes all the schemes made by the government available to the public on one platform, Rajasthan SSO ID is an online digital service portal, which has been introduced by the state government of Rajasthan. Rajasthan SSO ID E Mitra Single Sign On Login is designed to facilitate citizens to avail a large number of services and schemes under the supervision of Digital India
RAJ SSO ID is a unique medium to access all the services offered by the Rajasthan State Government, Rajasthan Single Sign-On has been made a unique identity portal by the Government of Rajasthan and aims to provide online services through a single window, It works on the concept of digitization of services under Digital India campaign.
Rajasthan SSO ID Portal Highlights
|Scheme Name||SSO ID Rajasthan|
|Started By||Rajasthan Government|
|SSO ID Full Form||Single Sign-On ID|
|Rajasthan SSO ID website||sso.rajasthan.gov.in|
|Rajasthan SSO ID Helpline||0141-2221424|
SSO ID Rajastjan Full Form
The full form of SSO ID is Single Sign-On ID, which is also called Rajasthan Single Sign-On ID, which means that there is a single ID password for many tasks, ie one sign-on ID, ie people have more than one scheme. Or there will be no need to create a separate ID password for applying or availing the services, they will have to register themselves only once on the online portal of SSO ID Rajasthan, after that, they will use the ID password they will get on the SSO ID portal. But at the time of applying for any scheme or service available, this SSO ID online portal is also known as E-Mitra Portal,
SSO ID Rajasthan Objective :-
Rajasthan State Government has launched SSO ID “Single Sign-on Identification” and Single Sign-in, e-Mitra also known as SSO ID Portal in Rajasthan, a highly launched by Chief Minister of Rajasthan Government Ashok Gehlot. It is an important portal, with the help of this portal, facilities like Jan Aadhar Card, Bhamashah Card, Aadhar ID, Udyog Aadhar Number (UAN), and Business Register Number (BRN) can be easily availed.
Any applicant can register online for Rajasthan SSO ID and create a login ID on its official website “sso.rajasthan.gov.in”, Rajasthan Single Sign-On- SSO Portal includes Citizen, Industry, and Govt. Multiple services are available in a single window, this SSO portal will facilitate people to access multiple online services Single Sign-on Identity Portal includes various services for citizens, industry, and government employees on a single platform
Major Benefits of Rajasthan SSO ID
- Once the SSO ID is created, the eligible people of the state can fill the online form for the state government government job on this online portal.
- By using SSO ID, people of the state can easily fill their bills like water bill or electricity bill online very easily.
- SSO ID can also help to people apply in other departments of the state government, because all the departments accept the recognition of this SSO ID
- Many types of online government schemes and services such as Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana, Scholarship Scheme, New Business Registration, Bhamashah Yojana, Chief Minister Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme etc.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident (citizen) of Rajasthan,
- All industries (industries/businesses), industries, institutes, and government employees of Rajasthan can also register online for SSO ID,
- All state government employees (SIPF users)
- SSO ID will enable all industries/businesses, startups, etc working in Rajasthan to get a digital identity through this online portal.
SSO ID Required Documents
- valid aadhar card of the applicant
- or Bhamashah card of the applicant
- Application for SSO ID can also be done through Facebook account or Google account
- BRN number for business registration
- SIPF ID for government employees application
SSO ID Rajasthan Registration
- For new registration, the applicant has to first go to the official website of SSO Rajastjan.
- There you will get the option of “Registration” on the home page, you have to click it.
- After this you will get many options which you can use for SSO ID.
- There is an option of Jan Aadhar card, Bhamashah card, facebook id, gmail id etc. for Citizen or Citizen.
- Udhyog Aadhaar, BRN options are available for Udhyog
- Govt. There is an option of SIPF ID for Employee
- After selecting your option, click on it, then you will have to create your username and password.
- After that an application form will come in which all the asked information will have to be filled and submitted correctly, in this way your registration for SSO ID will be done
SSO ID Rajasthan Login
- First of all, Visit Rajasthan SSO ID Portal official website https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/.
- On the Homepage, the Login form will appear in front of you.
- Now enter your SSOID Username.
- Enter Password.
- Enter Captcha Code.
- Click on Login Button.
SSO ID Rajasthan App Download
- To download RAJSSO Mobile App, first, go to Google Play Store.
- Search for RAJSSO
- Click on the first App
- Now click on Install Button.
- After successfully installing the RAJSSO app you can use the mobile app for login and registration purposes.
Recover password SSO ID Rajasthan
- Go to Rajasthan SSO ID Official Website: https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/
- Click on “I Forgot my Password. Click Here”
- Now you have to enter your SSO ID.
- Then make choice of given 3 options.
- Aadhaar ID/ VID
- Enter Captcha Code.
- Click on Submit button.
To recover/ reset the password, you can send an SMS to 9223166166.
i.e. type RJ SSO PASSWORD and send it to 9223166166 from your registered mobile.
How to recover SSO ID Rajasthan
- Go to https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin
- On the homepage, Click on “I Forgot my Digital Identity (SSOID)”.
- Then make choice from given 3 options.
- Govt. Employee
- Then click on Aadhaar Icon
- Now, Enter the Aadhaar Number.
- Verify yourself and recover the SSO ID
The Full Form of SSOID is a Single Sign-On user id.
For a new registration, the applicant has to first go to the official website of SSO Rajasthan.
There you will get the option of “Registration” on the home page, you have to click it.
After this, you will get many options that you can use for SSO ID. There is an option of Jan Aadhar card, Bhamashah card, Facebook id, Gmail id, etc. for citizens or Citizens.
Udhyog Aadhaar, BRN options are available for Udhyog
Govt. There is an option of SIPF ID for Employee
After selecting your option, click on it, then you will have to create your username and password.
After that, an application form will come in which all the asked information will have to be filled and submitted correctly, in this way your registration for SSO ID will be done
First of all, Visit Rajasthan SSO ID Portal official website https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/.
On the Homepage, the Login form will appear in front of you.
Now enter your SSOID Username.
Enter Password. Enter Captcha Code.
Click on Login Button
- UPMRC Recruitment 2022 Notification Released, Check Age Limit, Qualification, Salary, Documents, Apply Easily Online
- Maharashtra Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Yojana Online form in Hindi 2022
- Intra Haryana | HRMS Haryana Portal 2022 Online Login | www.intrahry.gov.in
- cee.kerala.gov.in KEAM Results and PG Dental Candidate Portal 2022
- GITAM web login – GITAM student portal login
- UPMRC Recruitment 2022 Notification Released, Check Age Limit, Qualification, Salary, Documents, Apply Easily Online - November 2, 2022
- Maharashtra Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Yojana Online form in Hindi 2022 - November 2, 2022
- Intra Haryana | HRMS Haryana Portal 2022 Online Login | www.intrahry.gov.in - November 2, 2022