Check Beneficiary Status of Ambedkar Vasati Yojana | Registration Process | List of beneficiaries | Check Ambedkar Vasati Yojana Benefits
Ambedkar Vasati yojana: In today’s date, every person dreams to have a house of his own, but due to lack of money, many people are unable to build their own house or buy it, so if you are in Karnataka If you live in the state and you are very poor financially, then there is great news for you. Ambedkar Vasati Yojana has been started by the Karnataka government.
Under this scheme, the government will provide houses to economically weaker sections at a low cost. Now the question will come to your mind what is the Ambedkar Vasati scheme, what is the process of applying, what documents will be required, and what will be the eligibility, if you want to get complete information about it, then I would request you to read the post till the end.
- 1 Ambedkar Vasati Yojana 2023
- 2 Ambedkar Vasati Yojana Key Highlights
- 3 Main Objective of Ambedkar Vasati Yojana
- 4 What are the main benefits of the Ambedkar Vasati yojana?
- 5 Procedure to Apply under the Ambedkar Vasati scheme
- 6 Check beneficiary status under Ambedkar Vasati Yojana
- 7 Check the list of beneficiaries under the Ambedkar Vasati Yojana
- 8 Ambedkar Vasati yojana Helpline Number
Ambedkar Vasati Yojana 2023
Ambedkar Vasati Yojana is a popular public welfare scheme run by the Government of Karnataka, under this scheme government-provided houses to the economically weaker sections living in the state at low cost so that such people also have their own houses. The benefit of this scheme will be available only to the people living in Karnataka and this scheme is being operated all over the state.
Ambedkar Vasati Yojana Key Highlights
|Yojana Name||Ambedkar Vasati Yojana|
|Started By||CM Of Karnataka|
|Purpose||Providing affordable houses to the poor people of the state|
|Housing Authority||Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited|
Main Objective of Ambedkar Vasati Yojana
The main objective of the Ambedkar Vasati scheme, which is run by the Government of Karnataka, is to provide houses to the people of the economically weaker sections at very low and affordable prices so that the dream of such people buying their own houses can be fulfilled.
|Indira Awas Yojana||lic saral pension yojana|
|Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana||Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Yojana|
What are the main benefits of the Ambedkar Vasati yojana?
- Providing houses at affordable prices.
- The benefit of the scheme will be available only to the people of the economically weaker sections.
- Under this scheme, the government will give incentive money to the people so that they can build their own houses.
- Under the scheme, the price of the houses has been fixed so that the people belonging to the economically weaker section can buy the house.
- The houses will be constructed under the Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited.
Eligibility to take benefits of Ambedkar Vasati yojana
- Must be a permanent resident of Karnataka State.
- If any member of the family has a pucca house, otherwise you will not get the benefit of the scheme.
- The annual income of the family should not exceed 32 thousand.
- Do not take advantage of any kind of housing scheme run by the central and state government.
Also Read:- Digital India Portal
- Aadhar Card
- Voter card, electricity bill, telephone bill, etc. as address proof
- date of birth
- Income Certificate
- Recent passport-size photograph
Also Read:- ATAL PENSION YOJANA
Procedure to Apply under the Ambedkar Vasati scheme
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited https://ashraya.karnataka.gov.in/
- Now you will reach its home page where you have to click on the login option.
- Here you have to select the district in which you live. and click on the submit button.
- After that, you have to log in here by entering your user id and password which you got while registering online.
- Then the application form will come in front of you where you have to give all the necessary information that you will be asked in the correct way.
- After this, you will upload the required documents
- After that, you submit your application form.
Check beneficiary status under Ambedkar Vasati Yojana
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited https://ashraya.karnataka.gov
- Then you will reach the homepage of this where you will see the link of Beneficiary status, you will have to click on it.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you where you have to select your district and enter the BENF Code together.
- Now complete all details of the beneficiary status Form and Click on Submit button.
- Now Your Status Will Appear on New Page.
Check the list of beneficiaries under the Ambedkar Vasati Yojana
Step1:- Visit the official website of RGRHCL https://ashraya.karnataka.gov.in/
Step2:– Now you will reach its home page where you will see the list of Ambedkar Vasati yojana.
Step3:– You have to click on it, after which you can download its PDF file on your mobile.
Step4:– Inside the list, you can check your name through the beneficiary code.
Step5:– In this way, you can easily see the list of beneficiaries under the scheme.
Ambedkar Vasati yojana Helpline Number
If you are facing any complaint or problem regarding the scheme, then you can easily solve your problem by calling its toll free number, the toll free number is as follows-
|Address|| Cauvery Bhavan, 9th Floor, C & F Block|
K. G. Road, Bengaluru – 560009
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|CALL CENTER||080- 23118888|
|Ambedkar Vasati yojana Official Website||Click Here|
|Hindi Government Scheme Home Page||hindigovtscheme|
Frequently Asked Question
Ambedkar Vasti Yojana is a housing scheme. In this Scheme, Government provides affordable house to poor people.
The Purpose of this Scheme Provides the affordable House to the poor people of Karnataka state.
Email Id:- [email protected]
Telephone Number:- 080- 23118888
- Ladli Laxmi Yojana Online Apply Form | मध्य प्रदेश लाडली लक्ष्मी योजना - March 21, 2023
- KVRRDCW online portal: Student Registration, Login 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Maharashtra Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Yojana Online form in Hindi - March 19, 2023