Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List | प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना लिस्ट 2022 | Download Awas Yojana List | Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin | ऑनलाइन लिस्ट चेक कैसे करे, प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना लिस्ट के बारे में सारी जानकारी
- 1 What is the Full Form Of PMAY?
- 2 Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List Information:-
- 3 PM Awas Yojana (Urban):-
- 4 Objective Of PMAY Yojana :–
- 5 Process to check your name in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List :-
What is the Full Form Of PMAY?
The Full form Of PMAY is Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. Under this Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, a subsidy of Rs 2.67 lakh is provided by the government on the interest of the home loan for buying a house.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List Information:-
Under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana those families have been included who had applied online under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. The Central Government has checked all the documents of the beneficiaries and their names have been included in the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List. Any resident of the country who has applied under PM Awas Yojana can easily check his name in PM Awas Yojana List.
Also Read:- प्रधानमंत्री किसान सम्मान निधि योजना
PM Awas Yojana (Urban):-
PM Awas Yojana (Urban) was started on 25th June 2015 by the Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi, to the economically weaker section, low-income group and middle-income group poor families of the urban areas of the country who do not have their own house or Those who have kutcha houses, they will be provided loans at low-interest rates to build their own pucca houses. Under PM Awas Yojana, the target of the central government is to provide its own house to every eligible family by the year 2022. Under this scheme, families living in slums, kutcha houses in urban areas will be included.
Objective Of PMAY Yojana :–
The main objective of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is to provide the facility of a pucca house by the government to the urban poor families of the country who do not have a pucca house or are homeless. First, a target has been set to construct 2 crore pucca houses for the poor sections by March 2022. The Central government wants to make a pucca house. The houses provided under this scheme will be owned jointly by a female member or with males. Under this scheme, every family of the country will be provided with a pucca house, which will have a water connection, toilets, and 24-hour electricity.
Also Read:- PM Gareeb Kalyan Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Key Features:-
- The poor people of urban areas can take benefit of this scheme.
- Under this scheme, the central government has set a target of constructing 2 crore pucca houses for the poor sections by 2022.
- To take advantage of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, the annual income of the beneficiary of the urban area should be between Rs.6 lakh to Rs.12 lakh.
- The economically weaker sections, low income groups and middle income groups of the country have been kept in benefits under 3 components by the central government under PM Awas Yojana.
- National Urban Housing Fund which is Rs 60,000 crore has been allocated for the funding of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
- Affordable housing will be given infrastructure status.
- GST will be 8% to 1% for affordable housing projects and 12% to 5% for other housing projects.
- An initial corpus will be provided under the Affordable Housing Fund, which will be Rs 10000 crore.
- Income tax exemption will also be provided. This exemption will be provided under section 80-IBA. Which will be for 30 to 60 square meter metro city and 60 to 90 square meter for non metro city.
- An alternate investment fund will be introduced which will be of Rs.25000 crores.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Eligibility Criteria:-
- Aadhar Card
- Postal address
- income certificate
- bank account passbook
- mobile number
Also Read:- PM Kisan Credit Card Online Apply
Main states and cities covered under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana:-
- Chhattisgarh 1000 Cities/Towns
- Haryana 53,290 houses in 38 cities and towns
- Gujarat 15,584 houses in 45 cities and towns
- Orissa 5,133 houses in 26 cities and towns
- Maharashtra 12,123 houses in 13 cities and towns
- Kerala 9,461 houses in 52 cities
- Karnataka 32,656 houses in 95 cities
- Tamil Nadu 40,623 houses in 65 cities and towns
- Jammu and Kashmir 19 Cities / Towns
- Jharkhand 15 Cities / Towns
- Madhya Pradesh 74 Cities / Towns
- Uttarakhand 6,226 houses in 57 cities and towns
Process to check your name in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List :-
- In PMAY Yojana who are checking their name in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List should first go to the official website https://pmaymis.gov.in/
- The next page will open in front of you. As given in this image below.
- There you will see an option named “Search Beneficiary” at the top of the home page, click on it.
- Then you have to enter your 12 digit Aadhar card number and after that click on search
- If you have filled the Aadhar card number correctly and you will have been approved as a beneficiary by the central government then your name will be found in this list and if it is not done then you will not get your name in this list.
Process to check the list of State Level Nodal Agencies (SLNA) :-
- For this you have to visit the official website of the scheme https://pmaymis.gov.in/
- On this home page you will see the option of “SLNA List“. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. As given in this image below.
- On this page you will get SLNA List PDF.
Helpline Numbers of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana:-
For more information about Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, the helpline number is as follows:-
- Helpline Number- 011-23060484, 011-23063285, 011-23061827, 011-23063620, 011-23063567
- यूपी शादी अनुदान योजना | UP Shadi Anudan Status 2022
- Madhya Pradesh Ration Card Online apply | राशन कार्ड रजिस्ट्रेशन 2022
- महास्वयं रोजगार पंजीकरण महाराष्ट्र | Rojgar.mahaswayam.gov.in login
- मुख्यमंत्री कन्या सुमंगला योजना | Mukhyamantri kanya sumangala yojana 2022 ऑनलाइन आवेदन
- (PMKSY) Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana | प्रधानमंत्री कृषि सिंचाई योजना 2022
- यूपी शादी अनुदान योजना | UP Shadi Anudan Status 2022 - May 24, 2022
- Madhya Pradesh Ration Card Online apply | राशन कार्ड रजिस्ट्रेशन 2022 - May 22, 2022
- महास्वयं रोजगार पंजीकरण महाराष्ट्र | Rojgar.mahaswayam.gov.in login - May 22, 2022