PM Gareeb Kalyan Yojana (PMGKY Scheme) | प्रधानमंत्री गरीब कल्याण योजना | रजिस्ट्रेशन कैसे करे, प्रधानमंत्री गरीब कल्याण योजना की राशन सब्सिडी के बारे में सारी जानकारी अब हिंदी में
- 1 What is the Full form Of PMGKY?
- 2 Pardhan Mantri Gareeb Kalyan Yojana :-
- 3 PM Gareeb Kalyan Yojana Key Highlights:–
What is the Full form Of PMGKY?
The full form of PMGKY is Pardhan Mantri Gareeb Kalyan Yojana. Under the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana, the Central Government started this scheme on 26 March 2020, Government started this scheme to help the poor people in the covid situation, so that the poor people do not face any problems. Addressing the news conference, our minister of finance Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman has started various types of schemes under the Pradhan Mantri Jan Kalyan Yojana.
Pardhan Mantri Gareeb Kalyan Yojana :-
PMGKY Scheme:- The country’s Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has announced PM Gareeb Kalyan Yojana for the poor People on 26 March to help fight against the coronavirus. Through PM Gareeb Kalyan Yojana, the government is trying to help poor people, working women, women, widowers, physically challenged, SHGs, migrant workers, and poor people. Farmers and people of the country through this lockdown period and therefore the money that they’re getting benefited going to be directly transferred to their account through DBT mode.
Facility provided in PMGKY Scheme:-
Under PM Garib Kalyan Yojana, the government has started schemes like PM Kisan Yojana – 5 kg ration free, corona warriors – 50 lakh insurance, Jan Dhan Yojana – 500 / – for farmers, ration cardholders (80 crore people). Widow, Poor Citizen, Disabled, Senior Citizen} – 1000 / Ujjwala Yojana. SHG – Additional 10 lakh collateral loan, for construction worker – 31000 crore fund release, EPF – 24% to be paid for next three months to Govt.
PM Gareeb Kalyan Yojana Key Highlights:–
|Scheme Name||PM Gareeb Kalyan Yojana (PMGKY Scheme)|
|Started By||Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi|
|beneficiary||80 crore beneficiaries of the country|
|Purpose Of Scheme||Providing subsidies on ration cards to poor people|
Status of PMGKY Scheme:-
- In order to make PM Gareeb Kalyan Yojana successful, the benefits of the scheme are being passed on to the beneficiaries by various state governments with the help of the central government. An amount of two thousand has been distributed through DBT, this amount is a total of Rs 1600 lakh crore.
- Recently, an amount of Rs 611 crore has been distributed in the account of 27.5 lahk MNREGA workers under the Mazdoor Allowance Scheme to fight the disaster of Coronavirus.
Objective of PMGKY Scheme:-
As there are many people who are financially weak and living their life through hard work, but due to the havoc of the Coronavirus, there was a 21-day lockdown in the whole country due to which poor people are not able to do their work. Seeing this problem, the Prime Minister has announced this PM Gareeb Kalyan Yojana, through this scheme, people of the country can get a 7 kg ration every month on subsidy. Through this scheme, the poor people of the country can live a good life sitting at home during the days of lockdown.
PM Gareeb Kalyan Yojana Benefits:-
- All ration card holders of the country can take advantage of PM Gareeb Kalyan Yojana.
- Under this scheme, ration subsidy will be provided to 80 crore beneficiaries of the country.
- The people of the country will be given wheat at the rate of Rs.2 per kg and rice at the rate of Rs.3 per kg for three months at the ration shops.
- Under PM Gareeb Kalyan Yojana, a 7 kg ration will be provided by the government to 80 crore beneficiaries of the country for 3 months.
- Under this scheme, 2.65 lakh metric tonnes of ration has been given to 5.29 crore people so far.
PM Gareeb Kalyan Yojana Registration Process:-
- For Registration, You Need to visit this official website of the PMGKY Scheme www.pib.nic.in
- Now Home Page Will be Open.
- Now Search the Option Of PMGKY and Click On it.
- Now New Page will be open and fill in all your details.
- After filling in all details click on Submit Button and your registration will be completed.
- Make Sure to Save your Print Copy.
- NMIMS student portal login at studentzone-ngasce.nmims.edu
- IFMS Punjab login, Registration, Pay Challan
- Gondwana University Student Login and Result 2023 @unigug.ac.in
- PointClickCare Login: Nursing, CNA, Remote Access
- How to check Result: Gulbarga University Result Portal 2023
- NMIMS student portal login at studentzone-ngasce.nmims.edu - September 25, 2023
- IFMS Punjab login, Registration, Pay Challan - September 25, 2023
- Gondwana University Student Login and Result 2023 @unigug.ac.in - September 25, 2023