PICME:- Today in this article you will get more information about PICME, an online portal specially made for pregnant women of Tamil Nadu, in this article you will get PICME login, how to do, what is PICME full form is, picme. What is the gov. in the portal, if you will provide detailed information about picme registration, etc., then read this article till the end to get all the information. ,picme, picme login, picme tn gov in login, new picme , new picme login, picme number , picme registration, http picme tn gov in
- 1 PICME :-
- 2 Main objective of PICME online portal:-
- 3 Procedure to register on PICME online portal :-
PICME stands for Pregnancy and Infant Cohort Monitoring and Evaluation and in Hindi, it means गर्भावस्था और शिशु सहवास निगरानी और मूल्यांकन. The Government of Tamil Nadu state has launched the PICME online portal to check the well-being of babies and expectant mothers. Because children are the future of any country and therefore the government should focus on the health of these coming generations of the nation.
Pregnancy is an important moment in a woman’s life. But sometimes some small simple reasons can lead to the death of mother or baby like insufficient healthy food, unhealthy lifestyle and inadequate care. This is the reason for the Tamil Nadu PICME portal, an initiative taken by the government to focus on the pregnant women of the state. To avail of the benefits of the Tamil Nadu PICME login portal, every pregnant woman has to register with PICME after which she will be provided with a PICME number.
Main objective of PICME online portal:-
Pregnancy and Infant Cohabitation Monitoring and Evaluation, popularly known as PICME, is a milestone initiative by the Government of Tamil Nadu. The main objective of this online portal is to ensure that all pregnant women in Tamil Nadu receive proper medical care and that any problems affecting the development of the child are diagnosed and treated early. A birth certificate is issued only on the production of your PICME/RCH (Reproductive Child Health) ID. The simple logic is to track the journey from pregnancy to a healthy newborn. Like any new mom, this is a completely new experience for me,
One of the objectives of this portal is that pregnant women can be saved from being victims of malnutrition in time, when these pregnant women are given financial help, then they should take care of themselves and their future child’s health properly. Will be able to keep,
Highlights of PICME online Portal:-
|Name of portal||PICME online Portal|
|Full-Form of the portal||Pregnancy and Infant Cohort Monitoring and Evaluation|
|Launched by||State Government of TamilNadu|
|Main Objective of the portal||Betterment of Infants and Pregnant Mothers|
Main Benefits of PICME online portal :-
- The main advantage of this PICME scheme is that the financial help given in it will be directly deposited in the bank account of the woman who has applied for this scheme.
- This financial assistance will be provided by the government in installments, one installment after the registration, the subsequent installment after six months of pregnancy after the health check-up, and then the installment after the birth of the child after his registration when he is required to vaccinate. will be brought
- 2000 is paid before 12 weeks of pregnancy if you have registered on time.
- The second installment is again of two thousand rupees. It is paid for the third month.
- The third installment is paid after the fourth month,
- Fourth installment Rs. 2000 is given again after the fourth month.
- Fifth installment Rs. 4000 and this is done after delivery. This amount is paid only when the delivery is done in a government hospital in Tamil Nadu.
- The next installment is again Rs 4000. And the payment is made when the child is vaccinated with OPA/Rota/Penta with 2 IPV doses.
- Finally, the last installment of Rs 2000 is paid after the last Measles-Rubella vaccination which should be before the 12th month of the infant.
- With the help of this scheme, women will be able to take care of themselves and their baby properly during pregnancy and even after the birth of the child.
- With the implementation of this PICME scheme, the death rate of pregnant women will also come down.
Procedure to register on PICME online portal :-
It is quite easy to register for PICME and get a PICME number online, for this follow the procedure given below,
- First of all go to the official website of PICME https://picme.tn.gov.in
- On the right side of the homepage, you will get the option of Pre Registration by Public, on which you have to click,
- After that a registration form will appear in front of you in which you will have to enter all the necessary details like your name, address, Aadhaar details and other details correctly,
- After that you have to choose a time from the given slots to meet the Village Health Nurse
- Then you have to give your email id and your mobile number in the last and click on the option of generate OTP,
- Now enter the OTP that you have received on your mobile number and also enter the captcha and click on save option,
- Once the registration is complete, you will get your 12 digit PICME number on your registered mobile number and email address. Soon, the nearest health officer will contact you and you will have to visit the nearest center after which you will be given RCH ID. This will be the ID that you will have to use for different activities in different places. Usually, it takes a month or two for the registration process to be completed,
Frequently Asked Questions About PICME:-
What is the full form of PICME?
The full form of PICME is Pregnancy and Infant Cohort Monitoring and Evaluation
What is the official portal of PICME?
The official portal of PICME is https://picme.tn.gov.in
I have Lost the Pre-Registered application. Can I download the acknowledgment through mobile
Please visit “https://picme.tn.gov.in/picme_public”. You can track your registration and find your Pre-Registration ID and RCH ID using your mobile number also.
Join our social media group to keep getting government updates about all new government schemes, and comment in the comment section to ask any question related to any scheme,
- PM Kisan Credit Card Online Apply | किसान क्रेडिट कार्ड 2021 | KCC online | Apply Easily Online
- Abhyudaya Yojana 2021 | उत्तर प्रदेश मुख्यमंत्री अभ्युदय योजना 2021 | Apply Easily Online | Key Highlights & Benefits
- Kerala Scholarship 2021 | केरल छात्रवृत्ति 2021 | Apply Easily Online | Key Highlights & Benefits
- PFMS Scholarship 2021 | पीअफऍमएस स्कॉलरशिप 2021 | online Registration | Apply Easily | Eligibility & Benefits of PFMS Scholarship
- Vimarsh Portal MP gov in Login 2021 | मध्यप्रदेश विमर्श पोर्टल | www.vimarsh.mp.gov.in | विमर्श पोर्टल लॉगइन, Result Declared on Vimarsh portal