IFHRMS Login: Today in this article you will get more information about IFHRMS, which is an online portal specially made for the government employees of Tamil Nadu for the purpose of finance and human resource management system and you will get to know how to do IFHRMS login, what is the IFHRMS full form, karuvoolam.tn.gov.in portal will provide detailed information about what is IFHRMS login home, etc.
- 1 IFHRMS full form
- 2 IFHRMS Login Overview
- 3 IFHRMS
- 4 karuvoolam.tn.gov.in ifhrms
- 5 IFHRMS Treasuries and Accounts Department
- 6 IFHRMS Login
- 7 IFHRMS Types of Offices
- 8 How to create challan on IFHRMS
- 9 How to Search Challan on IFHRMS
- 10 IFHRMS Helpline Number
- 11 IFHRMS Conclusion
- 12 IFHRMS Login FAQs
IFHRMS full form
The full form of IFHRMS is Integrated Financial And Human Resource Management System and it is initiated by the Government of Tamil Nadu State. IFHRMS is very helpful for managing human resources and it provides long-term solutions in financial activities and integrates the Human Resource Management System which is responsible for the creation and submission of pay bills, pension management, loans, and recoveries.
It works under the Financial Department and Treasury and Accounts Department of Tamil Nadu. This is the online portal that provides all the information about the government employees of the entire Tamil Nadu state so that any individual employee can check their bills and other information and it can be easily accessed through online medium.
IFHRMS full form in tamil
The ifhrms full form in tamil is ஒருங்கிணைந்த நிதி மற்றும் மனித வள மேலாண்மை அமைப்பு. You can check the ifhrms full form in Tamil here.
Many departments are connected under this IFHRMS portal. The following departments are listed below:-
- Treasuries and Accounts Departments
- Government Data Center
- Pension management
- Small Saving Departments
- Internal Audit and Co-operative Audit
- Local Fund Audit
- State Chief Auditor of statutory Board
IFHRMS Login Overview
|Started By||Government of Tamilnadu|
|Benefits||Helpful for managing human resources|
|IFHRMS Login||Click here|
The main objective of the Integrated Financial And Human Resource Management System(IFHRMS) online portal is to provide all the work-related information to all the government employees working under the state government of Tamil Nadu.
Now if any government employee wants to see his/her salary statement then he/she can easily download his/her salary slip, pay details, financial transactions. They can check their information online from anywhere.
One of the objectives of this IFHRMS online portal is that the information of government employees of the entire state should be available with the state government and there can be transparency in the facilities provided to these employees, due to which these employees should not face any problem.
IFHRMS Tamil Nadu has an official webpage, using the official IFHRMS Karuvoolam web portal, every Tamil Nadu employee can self-download the monthly payslip and get the complete details of other activities.
IFHRMS Online Portal Facilities Available :-
- Online registration service
- Online login Service
- IFHRMS pay Slip check and download facility
IFHRMS Treasuries and Accounts Department
The functioning of the treasury and account department is controlled by the Finance Department with six regional joint director offices.
E Governance initiatives:-
Automated Treasury Bill Passing System (ATBPS)
ATBPS in the system is implemented in all accounts office, district treasury, sub-treasury in order to solve the difficult situations regarding account tracking of bills and monitoring the systems. It is the system that provides the peripherals, computers, LANs for connectivity for smooth working conditions for the staff. The system provides better services to the various stakeholders and smoothens the process.
The Web Payroll
In 2013 – 2014 the web payroll has been introduced in the Treasury Department of Tamilnadu. Web payroll software is used to generate reports for the management information system and for the budgeting process. Generally, the reports are generated from the centralized database which contains the information of Government employees so in this way web payroll is an effective tool to manage the human resource management system.
E pension Scheme
E pension is the scheme that is implemented in all the districts of Chennai. E pension scheme provides benefits to the pensioners. Under the pension scheme, the benefits are directly credited to the pensioner’s bank account.
The pensioners can easily check their bank passbook for the credited amount of a pension scheme. The pension amount is directly credited to the bank account of the pensioners. The statement of this scheme can be downloaded through an online medium. All the pensioners can view their benefits credited to the bank account online.
- To login to IFHRMS, first you have to go to the official website of IFHRMS. Website link is:- https://www.karuvoolam.tn.gov.in
- There you will find the sign in option available on the left side of the menu.
- Then you can choose your User Type either Employee or Pensioner.
- Enter your login details such as User ID and Password.
- Click on the blue colour Sign In button and now if user id and Password is valid then you can logged in your Account.
How to download Pay Slip through IFHRMS online Portal
- Visit online login portal of IFHRMS @karuvoolam.tn.gov.in
- Log in with valid User ID and Password.
- Then open the IFHRMS page.
- And choose the Finance option.
- Click on Payroll
- Check results.
- Open Dashboard Page.
- Find Pay Bill Groups.
- Go to Payslip option and click on document link
- Download Payslip
IFHRMS Types of Offices
|SUB TREASURY||DISTRICT TREASURY||PAY AND ACCOUNTS OFFICE|
|Taluk level Unit||District Headquarter’s Unit||Chennai City, Madurai, and New Delhi|
|Nos. 243||Nos. 32||5 Pay and Accounts Offices |
1 Sub Pay and Accounts Office in Chennai
1 Pay and Accounts Office and
1 Sub Pay and Accounts Office in Madurai
1 Pay and Accounts Office at New Delhi
|Receipt / Payment – transactions inclusive of Pension, Deposit Account, and Stamps.||Receipt / Payment includes Pension||Receipt / Payment, Pension Payments at Pension Pay Office in respect of ChennaiStamp distribution in Chennai City done in District Treasury, Chennai along with the Sub Treasuries|
|Accounting up to entry of Input data||Accounting, a compilation of District accounts and Sub-Treasuries.||Compilation of accounts done in each Pay and Accounts Office separately|
|Bills are pre-checked along with TNTC-70 entries.||Bills are pre-checked||Claims are subjected to detailed does not travel along with the bills|
How to Recover Password in IFHRMS portal?
- Go to login Page @https://www.karuvoolam.tn.gov.in/web/tnta/oamlogin
- Click on Forgot Password button.
- Then you will be redirected to another page which is shown below.
- Follow the next steps for recovering the password.
How to create challan on IFHRMS
- Visit IFHRMS following website link: https://www.karuvoolam.tn.gov.in/challan/echallan
- Now create challan page loads on your screen.
- First you have to enter the following Remitter Details:-
- Remitter Type/Payer Type
- Remitter Code/Payer Code Number
- Remitter Name / DDO Name
- PAN Income Tax Account Number
- Contact No
- Block / Street
- City / Village
- Aadhaar Number
- Now, Enter the Period Details
- Enter the following Department Details:-
- Select District
- Enter Name of the Department
- DDO Name
- DDO Code
- You will receive an One Time Password (OTP) on the above mentioned Mobile Number. Now, enter the OTP and click on Continue.
- Is PD Number Required ? (Select from ‘YES‘ or ‘NO‘).
- Enter Service details and Challan Amount Payment (₹).
- Now, enter the following Payment Details:-
- Select Bank for Payment
- Payment Method (Online or Offline)
- Then, finally click on Submit button.
How to Search Challan on IFHRMS
- Go to the following link: https://www.karuvoolam.tn.gov.in/challan/search
- Enter challan number
- Contact No (For receiving OTP & Challan Number )
- Please Enter Captcha
- Then click on Search button.
- Check your results.
IFHRMS Helpline Number
For any queries, questions you should contact to the email id: [email protected] In case of any queries, you can call the helpline number 044 40172172.
IFHRMS is an Integrated Financial And Human Resource Management System. You can check it out on karuvoolam.tn.gov.in official website. All the login steps and recovery password procedure is shared with you.
IFHRMS Login FAQs
The full form of IFHRMS is Integrated Financial And Human Resource Management System.
The main objective of the Integrated Financial And Human Resource Management System(IFHRMS) online portal is to provide all the work-related information to all the government employees
1. Log in to IFHRMS.
2. Navigate to Human Resources
3. Navigate to Leave Process
4. Navigate to Leave Balance
5. Update Web ADI
1. log in to IFHRMS
2. Go to the Employee profile section
3. Check further steps on our website.
Go to Login Page.
Click on Forgot Password Button.
Then enter the user id for resetting the password.
Go to the Official website of IFHRMS.
Visit Login form.
Enter User id and Password.
Click on the login button.
- LIC Kanyadan Policy Yojana | कन्यादान पॉलिसी 2022 | APPLY Online
- UP Ration card List 2022 | यूपी राशन कार्ड लिस्ट में अपना नाम चेक करे | Check new ration card list
- EPDS Bihar Ration Card | Online Application Form 2022 | बिहार राशन कार्ड रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म | epds.bihar.gov.in
- UP Scholarship NIC IN | उत्तर प्रदेश स्कालरशिप 2022 | Online रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म | Apply Online
- MSP FULL FORM | Minimum Support Price 2022 | MSP Kya Hai in Hindi न्यूनतम समर्थन मूल्य