RCH portal is a portal launched by the Health and Family Welfare Department Government of India. RCH portal is specially made for the reproductive lifecycle of women and monitors the health condition of both newborn babies and women. The official website login URL is rch.nhm.gov.in It is the portal made for pregnant women and also it identifies the high-risk pregnant women health conditions of pregnant women.
Today in this post, we are going to provide the details and information about the rch portal. What is the RCH portal? And how to do RCH portal data entry? All the information related to the RCH portal is discussed here. So please read the full article to get free knowledge about the RCH portal.
RCH portal is reproductive and child health. Health and Family Welfare Department Government of India launched the RCH portal for the tracking the medical condition of pregnant women. By using this portal, you can also do self-registration for pregnant women.
It is alike Health Scheme for Indian pregnant women. It takes care of only registered pregnant women and children. It monitors the health conditions of pregnant women during delivery. Many check-ups are organized for the individual beneficiary. Check up like Antenatal check-ups, Post Natal check-ups, and Immunization Services. RCH portal is an online portal that supports the digital India scheme. And also RCH portal is a part of the National Health Scheme and digital India.
rch portal overview
|Launched by||Health and Family welfare|
|rch full form||Reproductive & child health|
|rch portal data entry||Read the below section|
rch portal data entry
RCH portal data entry: For data entry on the RCH portal, please read and follow the below instructions
- Visit the official website of the RCH portal: https://rchrpt.nhm.gov.in/
- On the homepage, navigate to the navigation bar and find the data entry tab.
- Now click on the data entry link.
- On the next login page, please enter the following details for data entry:
- Select your state
- Now enter the username.
- Now fill in the password.
- Enter the captcha code.
- Click on the login button.
RCH portal self-registration
RCH portal self-registration is a very simple process. You can easily do the self-registration on the rch.nhm.gov.in by following the below steps. Please read the below instructions carefully:
- Firstly please go to the official RCH portal homepage: https://rch.nhm.gov.in/
- On the RCH portal homepage, click on the self-registration button.
- Now you are redirected to the registration page.
- Go to the Register Pregnant Woman and click on the new registration.
- Now enter the following details:
- Fill in your personal details carefully.
- Enter your full address.
- Enter your mobile number and verify the OTP.
rchrpt.nhm.gov.in login: Please follow the below instructions to make a successful login on the rchrpt.nhm.gov.in (Reproductive and child health) website
- Visit the official Reproductive and child health website.
- After landing the login page, firstly select the State.
- Next step, enter the username.
- Enter the password.
- Enter the image code.
- Click on the login button.
RCH portal Child self-registration
- Firstly please go to the official RCH portal homepage.
- Now click on the self-registration button.
- On the next page, go to the child registration >> new registration link.
- In the registration form enter your personal details.
- Enter the full address.
- Enter the date of birth of the child.
- Verify the mobile number with OTP
- Click on submit button and submit the application.
Key aspects of the RCH Portal
- Monitors the health condition of newborns and women.
- Portal is designed for tracking the life cycle of women, newborn babies, and child health.
- Identify high-risk pregnant women.
- Provides better healthcare during delivery.
- It implements the health scheme in the country.
How to know your health report
- On the home page of the official RCH portal, click on the lower your health report link.
- Now you are redirected to the know your health report page.
- Now on the page, you have to enter the RCH ID number/ mcts number.
- Click on the get OTP button.
- Now and OTP is sent to your registered mobile number.
- Verify the OTP and check your health report.
In this way, you can search and check your health report.
RCH portal registration status
If you want to check your registration status then please read the following instructions carefully.
- Open the self-registration page on the RCH portal.
- Now click on the registration status button.
- Now you are redirected to the status page.
- Firstly choose the state
- Now enter the registered mobile number
- Click on the OTP button
- Now verify the OTP
- Enter the captcha code
- Click on the search button
In this way, you can check your registration status on the RCH portal
rch portal is specially designed for tracking the medical conditions of the individual beneficiary and provides assistance during the delivery of pregnant women.
Visit the official data entry page of rch portal.
Enter the username and password.
Click on the login button.
The full form of rch is Reproductive and Child Health.
Open the url: rch.nhm.gov.in on your mobile and PC. Navigate to the registration page and enter the required details for self-registration.
Visit the rchrpt.nhm.gov.in login page. Enter your username and password and hit the login button.
- SAGE University Indore student portal login - August 10, 2022
- Vimarsh Portal MP gov in Login 2022 मध्यप्रदेश विमर्श पोर्टल RSMA Login, Question Bank, Result - August 10, 2022
- KIIT SAP portal login, SLcM, moodle @kiitportal.kiituniversity.net - August 9, 2022