MP E Uparjan portal helps the farmers to sell their Kharif and rabi crops. And currently, the MP government is receiving online applications for rabi crops( wheat) from the farmers of the state. Today, in this article we are going to share the complete information about MP Uparjan.
And we are going to give answers to all of your questions like How farmers can do online registration, what is the registration process, what documents are required, and how the amount is credited to the farmer’s bank account. Read the full article to get complete knowledge about the MP Uparjan portal.
- 1 What is MP E uparjan portal?
- 2 MP E Uparjan Portal details
- 3 MP E Uparjan Registration benefits
- 4 MP e Uparjan Registration documents
- 5 Eligibility for MP E Uparjan Portal
- 6 How to download MP E-Uparjan Kisan Application
- 7 MP E Uparjan Portal Registration step by step Process:-
- 8 FAQs
What is MP E uparjan portal?
MP E Uparjan portal is a great initiative started by the Madhya Pradesh government. It is the portal that is made for the farmers where they can sell their Rabi and Kharif crops to the government at the minimum support price.
In the last 5 years, according to the E uparjan portal, there is a total of 118.57 lakh farmers were registered for MSP and out of which 64.35 lakh farmers sold their crops and for which Rs. 69111 crores was paid to the farmer’s bank account directly.
MP E Uparjan, which is an online portal launched by the Madhya Pradesh Government. Madhya Pradesh is the second-largest state in India and its capital is Bhopal. MP Uparjan portal is specially made for the farmers of the Madhya Pradesh state.
We all know that the government has planned to set a target of increasing the income of farmers by 2023. Keeping this in mind, the concerned officials of Madhya Pradesh have started the MP E-procurement portal.
MP E Uparjan is published for a group of farmers and cooperative societies. The registration process of this MP Uparjan portal has been started for the state’s farmers who want to promote the crop in the Kharif season.
Also Read: PM Kisan Registration Online
Mp E Uparjan Registration for Rabi and kharif
Currently, the MP Uparjan portal is closed and stop receiving applications from the farmers for the wheat crop. Now, registration is closed and the E Uparjan portal is open only for details. Farmers can check the status on the portal for the Rabi 2021-22 season.
MP E Uparjan Portal details
|Portal Name||MP E Uparjan|
|Started by||Madhya Pradesh Government|
|Registration Starting Date||15 April 2021|
|How to register||Read full article|
|Helpline Email||[email protected]|
Objective of MP e Uparjan (ई उपार्जन पोटल)
The main goal or purpose of this MP E Uparjan portal is that the farmers of the state should get a fair price for their crop and get it at the right time. That is why the government has started the E Uparjan portal, through which the farmers can register their crops.
Once the farmer registration is done then the other actions are handled by the mp government. Farmers can sell that crop to the government at a reasonable MSP price.
MP E Uparjan Registration benefits
- Farmers can easily register on the MP e Uparjan portal through any mobile and computer.
- Farmers of Madhya Pradesh can take advantage by downloading the MP E-Uparjan Kisan Application on mobile.
- All the information regarding the selling crops Sms alerts is sent to Farmer’s mobile number.
- Farmers can sell crops like wheat, Moong, Urad, Sesame, Ramtil, and Groundnut/Tur Paddy at minimum support prices.
- Registered applicants can check the details of any particular crops from last year.
- After registering in the MP Uparjan portal, the farmer can choose the time according to availability. After a successful purchase by the government, the amount is credited to the farmer’s bank account.
MP e Uparjan Registration documents
- Aadhar card of farmer
- Bank passbook details of applicant farmer
- Mobile number linked to aadhaar card
- Ration card
- Samagra-ID of the applicant farmer
Eligibility for MP E Uparjan Portal
- All farmers of Madhya Pradesh can register through their Aadhar card number and Samagra ID.
- If you do not have a Samagra ID, then you cannot register on this portal, for this, you have to first apply for a Samagra ID.
- Aadhar ID is mandatory for registration.
- It is mandatory to have a mobile number for registration on MP e Uparjan Portal.
- Your mobile number should be linked with your Aadhaar to complete the registration process.
How to download MP E-Uparjan Kisan Application
- Click on the link:- http://mpeuparjan.nic.in/WPMS2020/downloadAndroidApp.aspx
- Enter Samagra ID.
- Enter your Mobile Number.
- Click on the Get a Download Link button.
- The downloaded App file name is Euparjan.apk
- Click on the file(Euparjan.apk) and Install the App on your mobile.
MP E Uparjan Portal Registration step by step Process:-
- Go to Official MP E Uparjan Portal. Click on the following Link:- http://mpeuparjan.nic.in/mpeuparjan/Home.aspx
- After this, click on the option Rabi 2021-22 on the home page of the MP E Uparjan portal.
- Then you have to click on the option of farmer registration/application search.
- Then, you will go to the registration application page, after filling in all your details, you can proceed with the application form.
- After this, enter the farmer code and mobile number in the given field.
MP E Uparjan portal helps the farmers to sell their Kharif and rabi crops.
1. Go to Official MP E Uparjan Portal.
2. Click on the option Rabi 2021-22.
3. Click on the option of farmer registration/application search.
4. Fill in the required details.
5. Click on the Submit button.
Currently, Registration is closed.
- NMIMS student portal login at studentzone-ngasce.nmims.edu - September 25, 2023
- IFMS Punjab login, Registration, Pay Challan - September 25, 2023
- Gondwana University Student Login and Result 2023 @unigug.ac.in - September 25, 2023