Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana Punjab | Sehat Bima Yojana Card Download | Online registration | Check Punjab Hospital List | Check Benefits and Eligibility Criteria and Beneficiary List
Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana: Like you, people know that today every person is required to be healthy, in such a situation, if you live in Punjab, then there is great news for you because the Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana has been started by the Punjab Government.
Under this, the government Will provide cashless health-related facilities to the poor people so that if they get a serious illness.
They do not have to face financial constraints or problems in their treatment, now the question will come to your mind what is Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana, the process of applying What will be the documents, what will be the qualification, if you want to get complete information about it, then read the post till the end.
- 1 Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana
- 2 Who will get the benefit of Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana?
- 3 Key Highlights of this Scheme
- 4 What are the main benefits of Sehat Bima Yojana?
- 5 Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Document Requirements For this Scheme
- 7 Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana Punjab Online Registration
- 8 Check the Beneficiary List of Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana
- 9 Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana punjab Hospital List
- 10 Check Disabled AB-SSBY E-Card
- 11 How to Download Referral Slip Format under Sehat Bima Yojana?
- 12 Sehat Bima Yojana Helpline number
- 13 FAQs:
Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana
Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana is a public welfare and popular scheme run by the Government of Punjab. Under this scheme, the government will provide health-related financial assistance to poor people.
So that in case of any kind of serious illness, they can get treatment under this scheme. Don’t have to face the shortage of money! The benefit of this scheme will be given only to the people of Punjab.
Under Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana, people belonging to the Beneficial category can get free treatment up to Rs 50000 per year in 200 government and 767 private hospitals.
Also Read:- iHRMS Punjab
Who will get the benefit of Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana?
- smart ration card holder
- construction workers
- small traders
- J-Form Farmer
- Small and Marginal Farmers
- Accredited and Yellow Card Journalist
- people living below the poverty line
Key Highlights of this Scheme
|Scheme Name||Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana|
|Started By||Government of Punjab|
|Main Objective of this Scheme||Providing Health Benefits to the Poor People of Punjab|
Also Read:- Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
What are the main benefits of Sehat Bima Yojana?
- Under the scheme, the government will give you a card, and only through that card, you will be able to take health-related benefits.
- Only people living below the poverty line will get its benefit.
- To register online, you will have to pay a fee of Rs.30
- Applicant must be head of household and must have a ration card
- When you register for the scheme, you will get an E-card, when you go somewhere to take advantage of this scheme, then you will have to present this card, only then you will be able to get health-related benefits.
Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- live below the poverty line
- Must be a permanent resident of Punjab
- It is mandatory to be a BPL Cardholder only then will you be able to benefit from this scheme.
Document Requirements For this Scheme
- Aadhar Card
- pan card
- Ration card
- Mobile number
- passport size photo
- voter card
- The Bank account number should be linked with Aadhaar
- family declaration letter
Also Read:- Punjab Schemes
Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana Punjab Online Registration
No official website has been announced by the government for Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana, but on the basis of the data of the Aadhar card, the government will prepare a list of people who live below the poverty line so that they can get benefit from this scheme.
Thinking about what you are eligible for, you should make this card by going to your nearest hospital center or you will be able to apply by going to the public service center.
Check the Beneficiary List of Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana
- First of all, you have to visit its official website http://sha.punjab.gov.in/
- Now its home page will open in front of you where you will have to click on the option of “Citizen Corner”.
- Now a link “CHECK FOR ELIGIBILITY IN SCHEME” will appear in front of you, you have to click on it.
- A new page will open in front of you.
- Here you can check your eligibility in two ways first Ration Card / PAN Card / Registration ID / Farmer or Journalist ID
- Second, you can also search by your name, but only such people will be able to use who will have a ration card.
- You will choose any one of these and you have to give the details of whatever necessary information will be asked here
- You have to click on the searched option
- In this way, the beneficiary list will open in front of you.
Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana punjab Hospital List
- First of all, you have to visit its official website Sehat Bima Yojana.
- Now you will reach the home page of this Scheme, where you will see a link to the hospital, you have to click on it, then two options will come in front of you Private Hospital and Government Hospital, by clicking on any one of them, you can easily get the list of the hospital here. In this way, you can check the hospital list.
Check Disabled AB-SSBY E-Card
- First of all, you have to visit its website https://sha-punjab-gov-in must visit
- Now you will reach its homepage where you will see the Citizen Corner option.
- After this, you have to click on the “Check Active/Inactive Status of Card” Link. Check this Below Image.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you where you have to give details of whatever necessary information you will be asked for.
- Then you have to click on the search button.
- Then the required details will appear on your computer or mobile screen.
How to Download Referral Slip Format under Sehat Bima Yojana?
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of this Scheme.
- Now you will reach its homepage where you will see the tab of Hospital. In Hospital Dropdown you see the “Referral Slip and Guidelines Link,” you have to click on it. Check this Below Image For Your Preference.
- After this, the option to download Referral Slip Format will come on your computer or mobile screen and by clicking on it you will be able to easily download it on your mobile.
If you have any kind of problem or complaint related to the scheme, then you can solve your problem by calling on its helpline number. Check the below information.
|Address||E-BLOCK, 3rd Floor, Punjab Board of School Education, Sector-62, SAS Nagar, Mohali|
|Visiting Time||Monday to Friday ( 9 AM to 5 PM )|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|Toll-Free Number||104 or 14555|
(i) Citizen Must be Punjab Resident.
(ii) Citizen Must be below of poverty line.
(iii) Applicant Must Have a Ration Card.
Applicant Needs these Documents Aadhar Card, Ration Card, Bank Account Number, Mobile Number, and Id Proof.
First of all, you need to go to the official website of this scheme then you will see the link of the CITIZEN corner. Click on it and then fill in the required information. This is how you can check the list! Read this post for more detailed information.
The official Website is https://sha.punjab.gov.in/shapunjab/index.php
First, go to the official website. then you see the hospital’s link on the home page. In the Dropdown of the hospital link you see the De-Empanelled Hospitals link. click on it. Now you can check all hospital Lists.
- IRDA certificate download with URN number (Direct Link) - November 27, 2023
- HSRP Chandigarh apply online registration, fees 2023 - November 27, 2023
- CUIMS Login @uims.cuchd.in and CUIMS BlackBoard login App 2023 - November 27, 2023