Kerala PSC Thulasi Login: KPSC Thulasi is the web portal of the Kerala Public Service Commission created by the constitution of India. The candidates can log in to the KPSC Thulasi official web portal. Today in this post, we are going to provide the complete information about the PSC Thulasi login steps. KPSC Thulasi is an official website where the information related to Civil Services and job vacancies is published on the regular basis. The students can visit the Kerala PSC Thulasi website and check the latest psc thulasi new notification 2022. We provide the Kerala psc thulasi login my profile complete detail process.
- 1 Kerala PSC Thulasi
- 2 Kerala PSC Thulasi Overview
- 3 Eligibility criteria Kerala PSC Thulasi
- 4 Documents required before proceeding to registration
- 5 PSC Thulasi New registration
- 6 PSC Thulasi Login my profile
- 7 PSC Thulasi Profile Forgot Password
- 8 Recover User ID/Password through SMS option
- 9 Download Answer Key online Exam
- 10 KPSC Download Answer Key OMR Exam
- 11 How to download KPSC previous question papers?
- 12 How to Update KPSC OTR Profile?
- 13 How to View OMR Examination Mark?
- 14 FAQs
Kerala PSC Thulasi
The candidates who want to apply for the government job vacancy in Kerala can visit the Kerala PSC Thulasi official website. PSC Thulasi is the official web portal where the all latest information regarding government job vacancies is published. Any candidate who wish to apply can register themselves on the Kerala PSC Thulasi website. As per the requirements, the Kerala Public Service Commission conducts written exams and practical exams, and interviews of the eligible candidates.
Also Read: Kerala Scholarship
Through the portal, the candidates easily apply for the latest job vacancies in Kerala and competitive exams. They prepare the rank list of candidates for the recruit to fill the vacant job posts. If you want to register then please read the following below section for complete information. The students can register online and apply for the different government jobs recruitment in Kerala.
All the latest and important information is shared on the official Kerala Public Service Commission website which is thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in. The students/candidates can check the result and rank list. The students can online register and just log in on the website. After successful login candidates can check the official exam announcements, exam dates, eligibility, and supporting documents in the published notifications. After login, the candidates are allowed to apply for the job vacancies through an online medium. The recruitment process for various posts is very simple. All the related and necessary information is shared in the official notification. To apply for any examination the students have to register only for one time. It is a one-time registration process.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Overview
|Commission||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Founded by||Constitution of India|
|Motto||Provide Government Jobs in Kerala State|
|Beneficiaries||Unemployed people of Kerala|
|Age limit||21-50 years of age|
Eligibility criteria Kerala PSC Thulasi
Candidates make sure that they fulfill the KPSC thulasi eligibility criteria. Before applying, candidates must meet the criteria like nationality, Age limit, and educational qualification.
To register at Kerala PSC Thulasi Profile you must satisfy the following conditions:
Nationality: The candidate must be a permanent resident of Kerala, India.
Please ensure that the minimum age of the candidate is 21 years.
The candidate must have an Aadhaar number.
The candidate has the relevant documents for applying for any job vacancy on the PSC Thulasi Kerala.
Educational Qualification: Those who are willing to apply for the KPSC thulasi must meet the educational qualification criteria set by the KPSC thulasi. Applicant must have completed their UG/PG/ degree in any stream.
Minimum Percentage criteria:
|Category||Minimum percentage required|
|GEN||50% aggregate marks|
|SC/ST/OBC||45% aggregate marks|
Documents required before proceeding to registration
Before registration please keep the following documents for a smooth registration process.
- A scanned copy of the applicant’s image. Please ensure that the Image dimension is 150W X 100H px and the format of the image is JPG. the size of the image is less than 30 KB.
- A scanned copy of the applicant’s signature. Put your signature on a good quality white paper and please use blue/black ball pen. The format of the document is JPG. the Image dimension is 150W X 100H px
- Please keep any of the recognized IDs like Aadhar card, pan card, voter ID, driving license, passport, etc.
Also Read: cee.kerala.gov.in KEAM
PSC Thulasi New registration
Kerala Public Service Commission has the official Kerala PSC Thulasi web portal for the new registration of applicants. It is a one-time registration for the applicants and after successful registration, the applicants can log into the Kerala PSC Thulasi. Before applying for any job vacancies under Kerala public service commission, firstly you have to register on the official web portal.
- To start the registration process, firstly go to the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC Thulasi). Click here to go.
- On the homepage, you will see a new registration(sign up) button under the user login form.
- Click on the new registration link.
- Now you are redirected to the new registration page of Kerala PSC Thulasi.
- Now you have to enter the following in detail:
- Name: Enter your full name
- Date of birth: Now select your date of birth from the calendar as per your educational documents.
- Gender: Fill in the gender.
- Father’s name: Enter the full father name
- Mother’s name: Enter full mother name
- Religion: Choosing your religion
- Select the cast from the dropdown Menu
- Select the sub caste from the drop-down menu.
- Now choose the ID proof.
- Now enter the selected aadID details.
- Now enter the Aadhar number. (optional)
- Enter your mobile number.
- For user id and password: create the login credentials by setting the user id and password. Remember user id and password for later use
- In the declaration, enter the access code.
- Tick mark the declaration.
- Now click on the register button.
- Now an OTP is sent to your provided mobile number.
- Enter the one-time password and Verify the OTP details.
- After successful verification, your new account is created.
PSC Thulasi Login my profile
If you are a registered applicant of the Kerala PSC Thulasi and you want to login in on the official web portal then please follow the below-given procedure:
- Visit the official homepage of Kerala PSC Thulasi.
- On the homepage navigate to the registered user login form.
- To start with the login process, enter the user ID you have created before at the time of New registration.
- Enter the password.
- Now enter the access code.
- At last click on the login button and verify.
In this way, you can log in to the official Kerala Public Service Commission Thulasi web portal.
PSC Thulasi Profile Forgot Password
If you have forgotten the password of your account, then you can recover the new password by following the below procedure:
- Open the official website link PSC Thulasi in any web browser/ android device.
- Now on the registered user login form, you will see a forgot password button.
- Click on the forgot password button. Now a forgot password pop-up will open on your screen.
- Enter the user ID.
- Now select the registered date of birth with Kerala PSC Thulasi.
- For identification, select the ID proof from the different ID proof options.
- Enter the ID proof number.
- Fill the captcha code (case sensitive) in the provided textbox.
- At last click on the reset button.
After clicking on the reset button, your new password will be set automatically by the system and your new password will be the first 6 characters of UserID followed by your registered date of birth.
Recover User ID/Password through SMS option
To recover the user ID and password, the users can also use the SMS option service. You can easily reset the password and recover the registered User ID with Kerala PSC Thulasi.
Recover User ID
The users who lost or forgot their User ID can send a text message KL USR to the 166 / 51969 / 9223166166 from the registered mobile number only. To retrieve the User ID the SMS format will be KL<space>USR.
Now you will get an SMS that contains the information about your User ID.
Reset the Password
To reset the password, the user can send a text message KL USR RST USERID DATE_OF_BIRTH to the 166 / 51969 / 9223166166 from your registered mobile number only. To reset the password the format will be KLUSRRST.
After sending a successful message your new password will be reset automatically and the format of your new password will be the first 6 characters of a user ID followed by the date of birth of the user.
Download Answer Key online Exam
You can easily download any online exam answer key. Just follow the below steps:
- Visit the Kerala Public Service Commission website: keralapsc.gov.in
- Click on the Answer Key online Exam option on the KPSC homepage.
- Now on the next page, you will see the various online exams Answer keys with paper codes.
- Choose your Question paper code row from the table and click on the download button.
- Now you can easily check the answer key details.
KPSC Download Answer Key OMR Exam
- Go to the following link: keralapsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, go with the Answer Key OMR Exam option.
- Now from various post match the question code you want to download.
- Just click on the respective download button.
- In this way, you can easily download the Answer Key OMR Exam.
How to download KPSC previous question papers?
- Go to the official website of KPSC.
- Go to the Downloads and click on the Previous question paper.
- On the next page, search the title and click on the download button to download the previous question paper in pdf.
How to Update KPSC OTR Profile?
- Firstly, go to the Kerala thulasi PSC website.
- Click on the login link on the homepage.
- After successful login, you can able to edit the OTR profile details.
- Enter the login credentials and click on the login button.
- After login go to the OTR profile option.
- Now you can edit the OTR profile details easily.
How to View OMR Examination Mark?
Firstly, go to the Kerala Public service Commission homepage.
Go to the Result tab and click on the Exam Marks.
Now on the next page(View OMR Examination Mark), select the Post Name from the list.
Enter the register number.
Now enter the access code(Case Sensitive) displayed on the screen.
Click on the show button.
Note: The marks will available only for a certain period of two months only.
The marks are available only for those candidates who secured/pass the exam.
The new registration process is one-time registration done by the user or an applicant. Those candidates who wish to apply for the Civil Services exams and government exams can register at the https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/
Go to the thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in
Enter User ID and Password.
Fill in the captcha code.
Click on the login button.
No, no you only have to register for one time. Create the login credentials(user id and password). Before applying for any new job firstly login to the Kerala PSC thulasi.
Firstly visit the official website of KPSC Thulasi. On the homepage, enter the user id and password in the login form. Fill out the access code and click on the login button.
Firstly open the job vacancy official notification. Before applying please read the necessary details about the post. Now click on the notification menu to apply and see the details of the notification.
Anyone who satisfies the eligibility criteria of the job post. To check the eligibility criteria please read the official notification.
The document size is not more than 30 KB. The size of the photograph and signature should be 150 x 200 pixels
- UPMRC Recruitment 2022 Notification Released, Check Age Limit, Qualification, Salary, Documents, Apply Easily Online - November 2, 2022
- Maharashtra Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Yojana Online form in Hindi 2022 - November 2, 2022
- Intra Haryana | HRMS Haryana Portal 2022 Online Login | www.intrahry.gov.in - November 2, 2022