GU Portal login: If you are a student from Guwahati, then you have heard about Gauhati University. And today in this post we are going to provide complete details about the Gauhati University portal. The Gauhati University portal is launched by the official Gauhati University. Gauhati University portal is also known as GU Portal in short form. This portal is mainly launched for the benefit of the students of Gauhati University. In this post, we are going to share information Gauhati University portal login.
- 1 Gauhati University
- 2 GU Portal Overview
- 3 Academics in Gauhati University
- 4 GU Portal
- 5 Gu portal login
- 6 Gu portal student registration 2023
- 7 GU portal result
- 8 GU portal employee login
- 9 Online payment verification:
- 10 How to download the registration certificate gu portal?
- 11 College/GU department login
- 12 Reset Your password
- 13 How to request an online document?
- 14 How to recover the GU user ID?
- 15 GU portal Enquiry Status:
- 16 GU Notification:
- 17 GU Portal Contact details:
- 18 FAQs:
Gauhati University is one of the famous universities in Assam. It is a NAAC-A grade institution in Assam. Gauhati University is a public University which is situated in Guwahati Assam. It provides a large number of courses to students. They provide courses in animation and design, commerce, computer application, engineering and architecture, hospitality and tourism, law media and Mass Communication, science, management, and business administration.
Gauhati University is a great place to learn. It is located in Guwahati, the largest city in India’s Assam state. It was founded in 1948 and is now one of the most respected educational institutions in the Northeast region.
|Location||Guwahati, Assam, India|
|Chancellor||Governor of Assam|
|Vice-Chancellor||Prof. Pratap Jyoti Handique|
|Campus||Urban, 650 acres|
|Affiliations||UGC, AIU, ACU, NAAC, NIRF|
|Programs offered||Undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral programs|
|Popular courses||BA, BSc, BCom, MA, MSc, MCom, MBA, MCA, PhD|
|Faculty||Highly qualified and experienced|
|Collaborations||National and international institutions and organizations|
|Student services||Placement cell, counseling, and guidance center, scholarships, etc.|
The college offers a range of undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral programs in many different disciplines.
Campus and Facilities:
The university has a big campus with many different places to learn. There are classrooms, libraries, sports fields, and guesthouses where students can stay. There are also research centers and institutes where students can do their own research.
Gauhati University offers a variety of programs to suit everyone’s needs. It has 34 departments, all of which offer undergraduate and postgraduate courses in various areas.
The university offers several types of degrees, including a Bachelor of Arts (BA), Bachelor of Science (BSc), Bachelor of Commerce (BCom), Master of Arts (MA), Master of Science (MSc), Master of Commerce (MCom), Master of Business Administration (MBA), and Master of Computer Applications (MCA).
GU Portal Overview
|GU Portal Result||Click Here|
|GU Portal Login||Login Here|
|GU Portal Official||guportal.in|
|GU Portal Helpline||+91 6900879777|
Academics in Gauhati University
- Commerce and Management
- Medicine and allied health science
It is the portal that is made for the students of the university. The short form of the Gauhati University portal is the GU portal. On the Gu portal, students can check their results, download admits cards, register, login and many more talk students can do here. GU student portal is very beneficial for students of Gauhati University. After a single login to the student portal, students can access many features on the portal.
Activities available on the GU student portal
- Exam form
- Admit card
- Backdrop out exam form hostel registration
- Exam form download
- Message Profile
- Result syllabus download
- Submit grievance
- General notification
- Change password
Gu portal login
If you want to access your dashboard in the student portal where you can check your results, syllabus, exam form, admit card, etc so please follow the login steps carefully.
- Firstly you have to visit the official website of the Gauhati University portal.
- Next page click on the student portal option.
- After clicking the button, you are redirected to the login form of the Gauhati University student portal.
- You have to enter the following details to log in:
- Firstly you can choose the login option
- Now enter login ID
- Enter Password
- Enter the captcha code
- Click on the login button and verify yourself.
After successful login, you can easily check your activities on the portal.
Gu portal student registration 2023
If you are a new student and want to register on the gu portal then follow our steps carefully.
- Visit the official GU portal website by clicking here.
- On the next page, navigate to the new student registration link and click on that link
- Now click on new student registration.
- The online application form will appear in front of you.
- Now you have to enter the following details:
- Candidate Name
- Father name
- Mother name
- Date of birth
- Now move to the candidate registration details:
- Current session
- Degree type
- College type
- College Name
- Subject name
- Fill in the following candidate’s identification details:
- Enter the roll number
- Marksheet serial number
- Select the passing year
- Click on the register button.
- Verify yourself with OTP verification.
- After OTP verification your registration successful.
How to download Admit card on the GU portal
- Go to the official portal of Gauhati University which is guportal.in
- Now on the homepage, click can the download admit card link.
- You are redirected to another page pop download admit card
- Now you can tick a mark on your roll number
- Now enter your roll number
- Fill the captcha carefully
- At last click on the download admit card button.
GU portal result
- You can copy the following link and paste it into the browser.
- Now you are redirected to the result page of the GU portal.
- Firstly you have to select your result type
- Now select the academic session.
- Select your degree type
- Select the course
- Select faculty
- Now check your results.
GU 2nd/4th Sem Result 2023
If you’re a student who’s studying to get your TDC (Tertiary Diploma Course) at Gauhati University, you can check your results online here. The Gauhati University TDC scorecard is a document that shows how well students are doing on tests and in class. You can easily find this scorecard on the official website.
To get your Gauhati University result, you’ll need to enter your registration number, roll number, and date of birth in the login portal.
GU portal employee login
- Go to the following link of the GU portal.
- Home page click on the employee portal link
- Now the employee login form will appear in front of you
- Now enter your username.
- Fill the password carefully
- the captcha code
- Click on the login button and verify yourself.
Online payment verification:
Students can easily verify the online payment through the GU. If you also want to verify the online payment then read the below instructions:
- To begin with go to the official gu portal homepage.
- After landing on the homepage under important links click on online payment verification.
- On the next page(online payment verification), select the reference type.
- Enter The Merchant reference number from the payment slip.
- Now click on the verify payment button.
In this way, you can easily verify the payment online through the Gauhati University official student portal
How to download the registration certificate gu portal?
On the GU student portal, you can easily download the registration certificate. GU portal provides the services to download registration certificates online through your mobile phone or laptop.
- Go to the official GU portal home page.
- Under the important links section, click on the 6th option to download the registration certificate.
- After clicking you are redirected to the Download registration certificate page.
- Firstly you can enter the registration number you have.
- Now select the date of birth from the calendar.
- Enter the security code.
- How to download the registration certificate click on the download button.
College/GU department login
- Visit the Gauhati University portal.
- On the top of the homepage, click on the college/ GU department login.
- Now on the next page enter the following login information:
- Enter the username
- Fill the password
- Solve the security code
- Click on the login button
Reset Your password
If a student has forgotten the login password Gauhati University student portal, then they can easily recover or reset the password just by following the below steps:
- Firstly visit the Welcome To Gauhati University – Student Portal official page.
- Now on the left side, you will find forget password click here option.
- On the next page(Reset your password), select anyone (Registration, Application, Roll number ).
- Now enter the respective User number.
- Enter the registered Mobile number.
- Now and through the registered email ID with Gauhati University.
- Now click on the submit button.
- After submitting the details reset password instructions are sent to your mobile number or email ID.
How to request an online document?
- Visit the GU portal official homepage.
- Now click on the online document request.
- Firstly sign in to start the session.
- Select from the option: Login via OTP, log in via password
- In the next step enter the user ID.
- Now enter the GU registration number.
- Click on the Send OTP button.
- Now validate the OTP and verify the request.
- Now follow the given instructions on the portal to request for an online document.
How to recover the GU user ID?
- Go to the request online document link from the official homepage of the GU portal.
- Now under the login page, click on the forgot user id option.
- On the forgot user ID page, firstly enter the GU registration number,
- Now enter the registered contact number.
- Click on the get user ID button.
In this way, you can easily recover the user ID.
GU portal Enquiry Status:
- Go to the official website of Gauhati University at www.gauhati.ac.in.
- On the homepage, click on the “Enquiry Status” link under the “Quick Links” section.
- You will be directed to a new page where you can check the status of your enquiry.
- On the new page, enter your enquiry number in the provided field.
- After entering your enquiry number, click on the “Search” button.
- The enquiry status will be displayed on the next page.
- You can check the status of your enquiry, which will be one of the following: “Under Process”, “Processed”, or “Cancelled”.
- If your enquiry is still “Under Process”, you may have to wait for some more time before it is processed.
- If your enquiry is “Processed”, you can view the details of the enquiry and the response provided by the university.
- If your enquiry is “Cancelled”, you may have to contact the university to know the reason for cancellation and any further course of action.
Note: The enquiry status feature is available only for registered users. If you have not registered on the Gauhati University portal, you will have to register first to check the status of your enquiry.
Students and others can check the latest news and updates on the university website at www.gauhati.ac.in. This website has a dedicated section where students can find information about admissions, exams, results, and other matters.
To stay up-to-date on Gauhati University news, you can check its website or follow its social media channels. You can also subscribe to the university’s newsletter to receive updates and notifications directly in your email inbox.
GU Portal Contact details:
It is the portal that is made for the students of the university. The short form of the Gauhati University portal is the GU portal.
1. Go to GU Portal by clicking here.
2. Now choose the login option.
3. Enter login ID.
4. Enter Password.
5. Enter the captcha code.
Visit the GU Portal.
Click on the Download Admit Card option.
Enter Roll no./Registration No.
Click on the Download Admit Card button.
+91 6900879777, +91 8011822200, +91 8948918631
Gauhati University Result 2nd and 4th semester check the direct link.
Name of University: Gauhati University
Name of Exam: Gauhati University TDC Examination, 2021
Name of Courses: BA, BCom, and BSc
Name of Semesters: 2nd Semester (CBCS)
Date of Exam: 13th August to 13th September 2022
Type of Exam: Written Examination
Status of Result: Declared
Declaration Date of Result: 22nd February 2023
- IRDA certificate download with URN number (Direct Link) - November 27, 2023
- HSRP Chandigarh apply online registration, fees 2023 - November 27, 2023
- CUIMS Login @uims.cuchd.in and CUIMS BlackBoard login App 2023 - November 27, 2023