BHU is one of the most famous and oldest universities in India. In the Hindi language, BHU is known as Kashi Hindu Vishwavidyalay. Now it is becoming the greatest center of education among students. Banaras Hindu University is a Central University that is spread over 300 acres with an eye-catching infrastructure. Today in this post, we are going to provide some details about the BHU student portal. How students can log in to the BHU student portal? And if you want to know about Banaras Hindu University then read this post till the end.
Banaras Hindu University
BHU full form is Banaras Hindu University and also it is famously known as Kashi Hindu Vishwavidyalay. Banaras Hindu University is situated in Varanasi India. The University has 3 Institutes, 14 Faculties 140 Departments and also it provides a large number of Education courses to the students.
At Banaras Hindu University, there is a very famous museum known as Bharat Kala Bhavan. Also, the University has a 927-bed Hospital that is equipped with all modern technology and Standards. A large number of students from foreign countries are taking their courses at Banaras Hindu University. Different students specially came here to study at the Banaras Hindu University.
BHU provides a wide range of educational programs to students. They provide programs in undergraduate, postgraduate, and research programs(Ph.D.) ad diploma courses. Also for the girls, BHU has mahila Maha vidyalaya.
BHU Student Portal Overview
|BHU full form
|Banaras Hindu University
|BHU Student Portal
|BHU official website
BHU full form
BHU full form is Banaras Hindu University. It is one of the oldest and most famous universities in India. In Varanasi, it is also called Kashi Hindu Vishwavidyalay.
Students can register themselves on the BHU Student Portal and update the details regarding courses, profiles, etc. Students can access the result, date sheet, and course details on the student portal.
Every year thousands of students register themselves on the student portal of Banaras Hindu University. All the exam and course-related information are available on the BHU student Portal. The registration process is also very simple. Any individual can register for the courses offered by the BHU.
BHU official website
If you search for the BHU official website on Google then it will show the Banaras Hindu University homepage link as the first rank. The BHU official website link is https://www.bhu.ac.in/ and the BHU student portal link is http://bhuonline.in/
BHU portal is an online portal for the students of Banaras Hindu University. It is an online portal where students can get the latest information regarding admission, result, and counseling notification.
Through the BHU portal student can access the student portal as well as the counseling portal. It provides a direct link to the student portal and counseling portal.
Any student can easily apply for the Entrance Test for admission to Undergraduate (UG) Courses. To take admission to Banaras Hindu University, firstly students have to give an entrance test. Through this portal, anyone can register online for the entrance test.
Students can also download the old question papers of any course. On the portal the old question papers after the 2014 examination are present. You can check the old question papers easily on the BHU portal.
BHU student portal login
BHU student portal login on the official website of Banaras Hindu University. Students can log into the BHU portal by just following our detailed steps:
- Go to the official BHU student portal. The direct link to the website: bhuonline.in
- Now on the homepage of the BHU student portal, you will find the student portal button.
- Click on the student portal button.
- Now you are redirected to the BHU student portal login.
- You can see the login panel on the right side of the Student portal.
- Enter your Registered email ID.
- Now put the password in the provided textbox.
- Now click on proceed button.
BHU student portal registration
- Visit the official BHU student portal.
- Now inside the login panel, you will find the New user? Activation/Register now! Option-click on it.
- Now you have to enter the following details:
- Firstly choose the option of login as.
- Now enter the username.
- Put your email ID.
- Enter the mobile number
- Enter the password.
- Now confirm your entered password.
- Now select a secret question and answer the secret question.
- Click on proceed button for the registration process.
If you want to check the Banaras Hindu University entrance test scorecard, please read the instructions below carefully to check the results.
- Firstly you have to visit the national testing agency homepage. The direct link is https://ntaresults.nic.in/
- Now on the view result page, you have to enter the following details:
- Firstly please enter your application number.
- Now choose your date of birth.
- Enter the security pin.
- Click on the submit button.
How to Recover Forgot Password
If somehow you forgot or lost the login password to Banaras Hindi University Student Exam Portal. Then you can easily recover or reset the forgotten password. You can follow the below instructions. Any individual can recover the password by following the simple steps below defined:
- To begin visit the BHU homepage at the BHU student portal.
- Go to the login panel section option available on the right side of the page.
- Now under the login page, click on the Forgot Password link.
- On the next page, enter the registered Email-ID.
- Click on the send button.
- A password verification mail is sent to your email id.
- Open the email and follow the instructions from the mail to reset the new password.
BHU official website is https://www.bhu.ac.in/
Go to the BHU student portal.
Inside the login, the panel enters the email and password.
Click on the login button.
BHU student portal is specially made for students, teachers, staff members, affiliated colleges, and administration management.
- IRDA certificate download with URN number (Direct Link) - November 27, 2023
- HSRP Chandigarh apply online registration, fees 2023 - November 27, 2023
- CUIMS Login @uims.cuchd.in and CUIMS BlackBoard login App 2023 - November 27, 2023