GEM Login: – In today’s modern era of the internet, while all the work is being done online with ease and transparency, in such a situation, the government also started the portal in the form of an online market to buy something for the government and public use.
Today in this article we will give detailed information about GEM Portal Login, who can register on the GEM Portal etc., GEM gov in login, GEM login id, GEM gov in login, GEM seller login and all this information will be provided to you.
- 1 What is the full of GEM Portal?
- 2 GEM Login Portal Overview
- 3 GEM Portal Objectives
- 4 Services available on GEM Online Portal
- 5 Required information for registration of seller
- 6 GEM Portal Seller Registration
- 7 GEM Portal Buyer Registration
- 8 GEM Login Process
- 9 How to search Ongoing Bids or RA Details
- 10 GEM Login Portal Contact Details
- 11 FAQs
What is the full of GEM Portal?
The full form of the GEM portal is Government e-Marketplace, which means an online market in which you can sell or buy your product or goods online directly to the government.
Government e-Marketplace is a way for government and common traders. A product acts as a link between the sellers. In this, different options have been given for both the buyer and the seller, which they can use very easily online.
GEM Login Portal Overview
|GEM Portal Full form
|Visit official GEM Login
|GEM Portal Helpline
GEM Portal Objectives
The main objective of this Gem Portal is to provide an online platform to all the small and big businesses of the country, using which they can easily sell their product or any service directly to the government and do business directly with the government.
Government e-Marketplace (GeM Portal), created in a record time of five months, facilitates the online purchase of general use goods and services required by various Government Departments/Organizations/ PSUs.
The main objective of the GEM online portal is to enhance transparency, efficiency, and speed in public procurement.
It provides e-bidding, reverses e-auction, and demand aggregation tools for the convenience of government users, to get the best value for their money!
Services available on GEM Online Portal
- Gem Online Portal provides different list of different goods and services by dividing them into categories,
- All the products available on this portal can be evaluated among themselves according to their different characteristics,
- An online and transparent medium for the supply of government and public services,
- This online portal follows complete transparency in all types of purchases,
- Offers different options for both Buyers and Sellers!
- Products can also be bought and sold through this portal using E-bid.
- This portal also provides information about the stock of that product or service.
Gem Portal for Buyers:-
- For transparency and ease of purchase,
- This portal provides a rich list of products for different categories of goods/services
- INR 25000. For direct purchases for an amount up to
- Proprietary Articles Certificate Bid – Purchase of specific product as per requirement
- Price trends and price comparisons from multiple suppliers
- Direct notifications to sellers
- integrated payment system
- The portal has an easy-to-understand interface to search, compare, select, and buy
- User-friendly dashboard to monitor supplies and payments
- Online Grievance Redressal Mechanism for quick problem resolution
- Float bidding among the population of 3 lakh sellers
- Buyers now choose a bidding period between 10 and 21 days,
- Delivery period up to 180 days
- Pin-code based vendor selection for direct purchase mode
- ATC library available for adding terms and conditions
- Additional deductions can be applied by the buyers at the time of bill generation
- During technical evaluation, the purchaser may make the MSE seller eligible or ineligible for MSE purchase preference,
- Buyers now get the option to cancel the product contract, even if the invoice was generated by the seller, provided 15 days have elapsed from the delivery period!
- 11 Banks Recognized GeM Pool Account!
GEM Portal for Sellers
- Access to the National Public Procurement Market,
- No fee or fee to be registered or registered,
- Special provision for Startup, MSME, and Emporium products
- Completely online, paperless, and contactless online platform
- Brand application and brand approval process revamped for sellers
- Multiple invoicing facility for one order
- having easy access to bids/participation in reverse auctions,
- Online Grievance Redressal Mechanism for Quick Resolution
- Reasons for rejection will be shown to all vendors
- Vendor-friendly dashboard to monitor supplies and payments
- Business Cockpit enhanced with additional parameters in existing reports as well as new chart widgets based on OEM and MAIT recommendations
- Vendors belonging to North East States and Jammu & Kashmir are exempted from ITR at the time of bid participation
- Dynamic Pricing – Price can be changed based on market conditions
- having direct access to government departments and their organizations,
Required information for registration of seller
The seller has to provide the following information for registration and verification on the GeM online portal:-
- seller’s valid Aadhar card number
- seller’s PAN card number
- Registered email id of the seller
- Seller’s registered mobile number
- All the necessary information about the seller’s firm/company / proprietorship
- Information about ITR (Income Tax Return)
- Information about CIN (Company Information Number)
- Firm or company’s GST number
- information about the seller’s and the firm’s or company’s bank account
GEM Portal Seller Registration
- The seller has to first visit the official website of GEM to register his firm or company.
- There you will get the option of Seller in the sign up option on the home page, the applicant has to click on it.
- After that, after reading all the terms and conditions, it will have to be reviewed.
- Then you have to submit the form filled in correctly, whatever information is asked about your firm or company.
- Then you will have to verify the OTP for your mobile verification, after that your username and password will be received, using which you can log in to the GEM portal.
GEM Portal Buyer Registration
- Visit to https://mkp.gem.gov.in/registration/signup#!/buyer
- Scroll Down and click on the Review Terms & Conditions Button.
- Now Read the terms and conditions carefully and check in.
- Enter Aadhar Card Number.
- Enter your Aadhar registered Mobile Number.
- Verify the OTP process.
- Fill out the registration form and upload the required documents
GEM Login Process
For Login Purpose, follow the below instructions carefully
- Visit official website of GEM (Government E Marketplace).
- On top right corner of Homepage you will see a Login Button. click on the Login Button.
- You will be redirected to the Login Page.
- Now, Enter your GEM User Id.
- Then Fill Captcha.
- Click On Submit.
- After successful verification of GEM User Id, you will be redirected to another page.
- Now you can enter your password.
- Click on Login button.
How to search Ongoing Bids or RA Details
- Go to https://bidplus.gem.gov.in/advance-search
- Now choose from different search options.(Search by bid/ Search by Ministry/Search by Consignee Location )
- Then, Enter bid number/RA
- Choose category.
- Choose Bid End Date (From)
- Select Bid End Date (To)
- Then click on search button.
GEM Login Portal Contact Details
Email. [email protected]
Call: 1-1800-419-3436 / 1-1800-102-3436 ( 8 am – 8 pm Mon to Sat )
GEM Portal is Government e-Marketplace, which means an online market in which you can sell or buy your product or goods online directly.
GEM Full Form is a Government e-Marketplace
Visit our website and check the GEM Login steps.
- IRDA certificate download with URN number (Direct Link)
- HSRP Chandigarh apply online registration, fees 2023
- CUIMS Login @uims.cuchd.in and CUIMS BlackBoard login App 2023
- PMMS Portal Registration, Login 2023 | GTU pmms project list
- Utsashree portal for teacher transfer 2023
- IRDA certificate download with URN number (Direct Link) - November 27, 2023
- HSRP Chandigarh apply online registration, fees 2023 - November 27, 2023
- CUIMS Login @uims.cuchd.in and CUIMS BlackBoard login App 2023 - November 27, 2023