WAMIS ODISHA: Today we are going to provide the information about the WAMIS Odisha portal and WAMIS ODISHA Login steps. WAMIS Odisha is a government portal developed by the Odisha government. It is a Works and Accounts Management Information System(WAMIS). It is an online system that covers and inspects the construction projects from start to final completion.
WAMIS is a Works and Accounts Management Information System, Odisha. This system inspects typical construction projects and tracks the status of work. WAMIS Odisha system is mainly designed to view all the financial transactions pertaining to the State/Central Plan Schemes/Projects. WAMIS is a complete system of Account Management systems, Budget Preparation, billing, and many more.
WAMIS Odisha Highlights
|WAMIS Full form||Works and Accounts Management Information System|
|Launched by||Government of Odisha|
|Objective||Financial and billing Management|
|Contact email||[email protected]|
WAMIS Odisha Full form
WAMIS Odisha full form is Works and Accounts Management Information System.
WAMIS Odisha Functions:
|Budget Preparation And Management||This module prepares the complete budget for construction projects from start to the final completion. The budget estimation is determined from the form of demand for grants, Budget sanction, Allocation of funds, Release on the basis of LoC, etc.|
|Works Management and Billing||This module manages the complete information on the construction projects. Works Management and Billing module generate the contractor’s bills on the basis of recorded output. Now this generated bill act as an input to the Accounting system as a voucher.|
|Mobile Application for project site survey/inspections||To ensure that works taken up under various programmes/schemes meet the requisite standards and to assess the actual progress of individual works a mobile-based application has been developed. This application enables the user to take geo-location tagged photographs as well as record other parameters pertaining to project site inspections/surveys of the ongoing works at the location of their construction site. Photographs thus taken through this mobile-based app can later be viewed through a viewer application deployed as a part of WAMIS MIS along with various other financial and works-related data captured/processed through WAMIS|
|Account Management System||This is a voucher Based accounting system that captures all the financial transactions in a typical DDO office. This system generates all the relevant schedules including the cashbook that are required to be submitted to the office of the AG at the end of every month. This system is based on the CPWA code, which has been prescribed for various engineering departments for accounting purposes.|
WAMIS Odisha login
You can easily log in on the WAMIS Odisha portal: wamis-odisha.gov.in just follow the below step-by-step procedure:
- To begin with visit the WAMIS ODISHA website: wamis-odisha.gov.in
- On the homepage, find the login section.
- Now enter the following information
- Enter the username.
- Enter the password.
- Fill in the captcha code.
- Now submit the login details.
- Click on the Login button.
In this way, you can log in to the WAMIS Odisha portal.
How to recover forgotten password?
Follow the below procedure to recover the WAMIS login password.
- Visit the WAMIS Odisha portal homepage.
- Now on the homepage, under the login form click on the Forgot Password link.
- In the next step, enter the username.
- Click on Continue.
- Now the forgot password recovery instructions are sent to your registered mobile number and email id.
In this way, you can recover or reset your WAMIS Login Password.
Download the WAMIS Odisha User manual
- Open the following link: https://wamis-odisha.gov.in/wamis/docs/Works_Billing%20User%20Manual.pdf in any web browser.
- After opening the WAMIS Odisha User Manual. Download it.
Quick Links to download:
|User Manual||Download Links|
|Account Management Manual||Click Here|
|Budget Manual||Click Here|
|Mobile App Manual||Click Here|
|Works Billing Management Manual||Click Here|
1. Visit the WAMIS Odisha portal.
2. Enter the login credentials.
3. Click on the login button.
To download the WAMIS Odisha user manual copy the following link address: Click here and open it on your mobile or laptop
- Gulbarga University Student Portal Login, Result @gug.ac.in - October 1, 2023
- CPHC NCD Portal Login | ncd nhp gov in login @ncd.nhp.gov.in - October 1, 2023
- NMIMS student portal login at studentzone-ngasce.nmims.edu - September 25, 2023