Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation (UPMRC), is released the notification for 290+ Various Vacancies in UPMRC. The Date of issue of notification is 03 March 2021. Online Registration Will start from 11 March 2021 at 10:00 AM and application Fees to be paid between From 11 March 2021 to 02 April 2021. The Last Date For Registration of Online Applications is 02 April 2021 till 11:59 PM. Applicants Download admit card on 10 April 2021 and the Date of Written Examination is 17 April 2021.
- 1 Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation (UPMRC) Online Form 2021
- 2 Basic Highlights
- 2.1 UPMRC Recruitment important Date Details
- 2.2 UPMRC Vacancy Details & Eligibility Criteria
- 2.3 UPMRC Exam Centers of Examination
- 2.4 UPMRC Essential Documents Required
- 2.5 UPMRC Salary Details
- 2.6 UPMRC Selection Process
- 2.7 How To Apply for UPMRC Recruitment 2021:-
- 2.8 UPMRC Registration Apply Links, Notifications PDF, and Official Website:-
- 3 Other Job Updates:-
- 3.1 Frequently Asked Questions:-
- 3.2 Application Start Date of Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation (UPMRC) Recruitment 2021?
- 3.3 What is the last date to apply for Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation (UPMRC) Recruitment 2021?
- 3.4 How many Vacancy Released in Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation (UPMRC)?
- 3.5 What is the Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation (UPMRC) Average Salary?
- 3.6 What is the official website link of Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation (UPMRC)?
- 3.7 What is the age limit to apply for UP Metro Recruitment?
- 4 Follow Us on Social Media :-
Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation (UPMRC) Online Form 2021
• Organization Name: Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation (UPMRC)
• Post Name: UP Metro Various Post
• Total Vacancy: 290+ Vacancies
• Starting date of Online apply: 11-03-2021
• Last Date for online apply: 02-04-2021
• Last date for complete form and fee payment: 02-04-2021 till 11:59 PM
• The candidate must have three years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication or equivalent from a recognized university of India.
• To check full details about education qualifications please read the full notification.
• General / OBC/ EWS: 590/-
• SC / ST: 236/-
• Pay the fees using online mode debit cards, credit cards, BHIM UPI, and Net Banking, etc.
|Age Criteria (as on 01/03/2021)|
• Minimum age: 21 years
• Maximum Age: 28 Years
• Other Category Age Relaxation as Per Government Rules to know about age relaxation read the notification carefully.
|Follow Latest Updates|
|• WhatsApp Group Link – Click Here|
• Facebook Group Link – Click Here
• Telegram Group Link – Click Here
UPMRC Recruitment important Date Details
|Date of issue of Notification||03-03-2021|
|Starting date of Online application||11-03-2021|
|Last Date for online application||02-04-2021|
|Last date for complete form and fee payment||02-04-2021 till 11:59 PM|
|Date for downloading Admit Card||10-04-2021|
|Date of written examination||17-04-2021|
UPMRC Vacancy Details & Eligibility Criteria
Minimum marks in the required educational qualification for various categories will be 60% for candidates applying for UR, EWS & OBC vacancies and 50% marks for candidates applying for vacancies reserved for SC/ST.
|Post Name||Total Post||Educational Qualification|
|Station Controller Cum Train Operator SC/TO||186||• Polytechnic Engineering Diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication with 60% Marks.|
• For SC / ST Candidates: 50% Marks.
|Assistant Manager (Operation)||06||• BE / B.Tech Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Electronics & Communication with Minimum 60% Marks.|
• For SC Candidates : 50% Marks.
|Maintainer Civil||24||• ITl (NCVT/SCVT) in Fitter trade with a minimum of 60% marks for UR/EWS/OBC vacancies and with a minimum of 50% marks for reserved vacancies|
of SC only.
|Maintainer S&T||24||• ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in Electronic Mechanic trade with a minimum of 60% marks for UR/EWS/OBC vacancies and with a minimum of 50% marks for|
reserved vacancies of SC only.
|Maintainer Electrical||52||• ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in Electrician trade with a minimum of 60% marks for UR/EWS/OBC vacancies and with a minimum of 50% marks for|
reserved vacancies of SC/ST only.
UPMRC Exam Centers of Examination
The Exam Centers are mentioned by Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation (UPMRC) in the notification. The exam center will be given to the candidate through the admit card. The Examination will be held at centers to be notified in Admit Card. The candidates should note that no request for a change of Centre will be entertained.
|Sr. No.||Exam Centers|
|10.||Gautam Buddha Nagar (Noida)|
|16.||any other city of UP (as per requirement)|
UPMRC Essential Documents Required
Full Document Details
| • All Degree Certificates From Any Branch.|
• All required documents of basic details.
• Two passport size photos recent color photographs.
• Aadhar Card is mandatory for online applicants.
• Candidate Make sure your name is the same on every document.
• Original Photo ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic information details.
• More Details about document requirements. Read Notification Carefully.
• A copy of all educational certificates.
UPMRC Salary Details
According to the Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation (UPMRC) Candidate estimation Salary of the UP Metro Depending on posts, salary lies between Rs. 20,000/- to Rs. 1,60,000/- also candidates get other Government Benefits.
|Job Role||Salary Details|
|Assistant Manager (Operation)||Rs.50,000/- to 1,60,000/-|
|Station Controller Cum Train Operator SC/TO||Rs.33,000/- to 68,000/-|
|Maintainer Civil||Rs.20,000/- to 40,000/-|
|Maintainer Electrical||Rs.20,000/- to 40,000/-|
|Maintainer S&T||Rs.20,000/- to 40,000/-|
UPMRC Selection Process
(i) In Assistant Manager/Operations, the selection process will complete in two steps process First Written Test followed by document verification & medical examination in the Executive (Technical) category.
(ii) In Station Controller cum Train Operator the selection process will complete in three steps process Written Test, Psycho Aptitude Test followed by document verification & Medical examination.
(iii) In Maintainer the selection will complete in two steps process first written test followed by
document verification & medical examination in Bee-One (B-1) medical category.
How To Apply for UPMRC Recruitment 2021:-
- Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation (UPMRC): Applicants are required to apply online by going through the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation (UPMRC). Click here to go to the official Website.
- Applicants apply for applications between 11-03-2021 to 02-04-2021.
- If the candidate makes mistakes in filling the online application form. Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation (UPMRC) is not responsible for any kind of mistake and wrong information entered by applicants.
- Applicants collect all the documents before applying for this job check all requirements in the notification pdf.
- Before submitting payment Please check your all details and then click on submit button.
- Applicants pay the application fees online and take a printout of the final submitted form.
- Candidates are requested to remember the credential given during registration for further login purposes.
- Applicants advised reading the full notification before applying.
- Take Print Out of Final submission.
UPMRC Registration Apply Links, Notifications PDF, and Official Website:-
UPMRC Recruitment 2021
Download and Read Full Notification before applying
Official Website – Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation (UPMRC)