- 1 Bhabha Atomic Research Center Recruitment 2021
- 2 Stipendiary Trainees Application Online Form
- 3 Job Highlights
- 4 How To Apply for BARC Stipendiary Trainees Recruitment 2021 :-
- 5 Other Job Updates:-
- 6 Follow Us on Social Media :-
Bhabha Atomic Research Center Recruitment 2021
Stipendiary Trainees Application Online Form
|• Organization Name: Bhabha Atomic Research Center ( BARC )|
• Post Name: Stipendiary Trainees Category-II
• Starting date of Online apply: 04-01-2021
• Last Date for online submission: 22-01-2021
• Indian Citizen
• Min. 60% marks in 10+2 with Physics,
chemistry and Math
• Minimum 60% marks in SSC
• For General/OBC/Others : Rs.100/-
• For SC/ST/PWD/ESM: NIL
• Women Candidate: NIL
|• Minimum Age: 18 years|
• Maximum age: 22 years
Permissible relaxation for different category
|Follow Latest Updates|
|• WhatsApp Group Link – Click Here|
• Facebook Group Link – Click Here
• Telegram Group Link – Click Here
Vacancy Details for Various Posts for Stipendiary Trainees 2021:-
|Chemical Plant Operator||–||02||01||–||05||08|
How To Apply for BARC Stipendiary Trainees Recruitment 2021 :-
• BARC Stipendiary Trainees Recruitment 2021: BARC Invites the applicants for online submission of application. Candidates are invited to apply online for the various posts in BARC. Visit the official website of BARC www.recruit.barc.gov.in.
• Qualification: Min. 60% marks in 10+2 with Physics, chemistry and Math OR Minimum 60% marks in SSC.
• Selection Process: Stage 1: Preliminary Test and Stage 2: Advanced Test and Stage 3: Skill Test
• Pay Scale: Stipend during training Rs.10500/- per month for the 1st year and Rs.12500/- for the 2nd year.
BARC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online
Download Full Notification from BARC
Official Website – BHABHA ATOMIC RESEARCH CENTRE official website link
What is the Closing date for online application submission for BARC Recruitment 2021 ?
Closing date is 22 January 2021.
Official website Link – http://www.barc.gov.in/
What is Full from BARC ?
Full form of BARC is BHABHA ATOMIC RESEARCH CENTRE.