Sugam Sampark Portal Haryana 2023: Hi friends, Today in this post we are going to give important information about Sugam Sampark Portal. Haryana government launches the new Sugam portal Haryana. It is the portal used to make easy communication between government departments. You can also register complaints on this portal. We are sharing All information related to the Sugam Sampark portal in Haryana in this article. On this portal, you can do Registration, login, Request status, and register the request.
Sugam Sampark Portal 2.0
The Sugam Sampark portal 2.0 in Haryana is basically used to communicate between the different government departments and their employees. It is the single-place solution for communication between the department and its employees.
This portal helps to manage all the requests related to the school education department through a central system request.
On this Portal you can easily create your request and also you can check the request status by using your mobile phone.
Sugam Sampark Portal Highlights
|Portal||Sugam Sampark Portal|
|Launched by||Haryana Government|
|Sugam portal full form||Sugam Sampark 2.0|
|Helpline email||[email protected]|
Sugam Portal Working
- First, you can submit your request. After submitting the request you will get the ticket number for future purposes.
- In the second step, your request will be forwarded to the respective officer/ branch for further action.
- After working on the request officer/branch will update your request status after verification.
Sugam Sampark Portal Features:
- Register a Request
- Request Status
- Login (for office use only)
- DEO/DEEO Login
Sugam portal login
The already-registered users can log in to the Sugam Sampark Portal 2.0
- Firstly visit the Haryana Sugam Sampark Portal link.
- Now on the homepage, you’ll see the Login details.
- Enter the login details:
- Enter the username.
- Enter the password.
- Click on the Submit button.
Sugam Sampark Portal DEO/DEEO Login
DEO/DEEO users can log in to the Sugam Sampark Portal 2.0
- Go to the Sugam Sampark 2.0 portal.
- Now on the homepage, Click Here for Branch/DEO/DEEO Login
- On Sugam Login Portal, first select the Wing (Secondary or Elementary).
- Select type: HQ or Field
- Select Branch.
- Enter the Password.
- Click on the Login button.
How to register a request?
You can register the request on the Sugam Sampark 2.0 Portal.
- Visit Sugam Portal 2.0
- Now on the homepage, click on the Register Request.
- Enter the Employee ID.
- Now verify the id by clicking the Verify button.
- Enter the OTP and click on the login button.
- After logging in you can easily create the request.
How to check the Request status?
- Go to the official homepage of the Sugam Sampark 2.0
- On the page, you will find the Request status section.
- To check the status enter ticket no.
- Now click on the Request status button.
The Sugam portal helps for easy communication between the Department and its employees.
[email protected](for secondary)
[email protected](for elementary)
- Student Portal Maharashtra login at student.maharashtra.gov.in - March 25, 2023
- ECOR Portal: Salary Slip Download Steps (form 16) - March 24, 2023
- PSP portal school login Rajasthan at rajpsp.nic.in - March 22, 2023