Today in this post we’re going to provide complete information about Saksham Yuva Scheme. This post will be very helpful for the students of Haryana. All the students in Haryana state who are studying in 10th/12th/Graduation/Post Graduation are eligible for this Scheme. Saksham Yuva Scheme aims to provide the monthly Unemployment Allowance to the students of Haryana. Under the Haryana Saksham Yojana gives some financial support to the educated youth. In this post, we also provide the detailed registration and login steps for the online application of the Saksham Yuva Yojana.
- 1 Saksham Yuva Scheme
- 2 Saksham Yuva Scheme Overview
- 3 Haryana Saksham Yojana 2022
- 4 Saksham Yuva Yojana Objective
- 5 Documents required for Saksham Yuva Scheme
- 6 Saksham Yuva Registration process
- 7 Saksham Yuva Login Process
Saksham Yuva Scheme
Saksham Yuva scheme is basically launched for the educated youth of Haryana. Under this scheme, the Haryana Government provides unemployment allowances to eligible students. The students who passed 12th/graduation/post-graduation are eligible for the Saksham Yuva Yojana. This scheme is known as Educated Youth Allowance and Honorarium Scheme(EYAHS). Also, it is popularly known as Saksham Yuva Scheme (SYS).
Saksham Yuva Scheme Overview
|Scheme||Saksham Yuva Scheme|
|Launched on||1 November 2016|
|Beneficiary||Students of Haryana|
|Saksham Yuva Scheme||Click Here|
Haryana Saksham Yojana 2022
Haryana Saksham Yojana is launched in November month of 2016. The educated youth of Haryana should get financial benefits from the Haryana Saksham Yojana. This yojana enables the educated youth to develop their skills and understanding to grab job opportunities. To skill up the youth government of Haryana provide some amount of money to be paid to the eligible candidates of Haryana.
Saksham Yuva Scheme Allowances given per month
|Qualification||Allowance(Rs./ per month)|
Saksham Yuva Yojana Objective
- The objective of this scheme is to provide unemployment allowance and honorarium to deserving youth.
- This scheme is also to provide allowance to the eligible educated.
- To upgrade their skills to the unemployed youth of Haryana.
- Which in turn such youth are expected to be able to develop their skills.
- Will enable them to take up employment or self-employment in the sector of their choice.
- They will be given many employment opportunities in the field in which they want to develop their skills.
Haryana Saksham Yojana benefits
- Under the Haryana SAKSHAM Yuva Scheme, 10th pass will get ₹ 100 every month, 12th pass ₹ 900 every month, graduate ₹ 1500 every month, and postgraduate ₹ 3000 every month will be given unemployment allowance.
- The unemployed of Haryana will get new employment opportunities.
- Under the Haryana Saksham Yuva Yojana, all the educated youth of Haryana who is 10+2, graduate, postgraduate, etc. can apply.
- The unemployment rate will also decrease with the Haryana SAKSHAM Yuva Scheme.
- And the unemployed youth of Haryana will not be dependent on anyone else and will become self-reliant by taking a job on their own.
- Unemployment allowance will also be given to unemployed youth under the Haryana SAKSHAM Yuva Yojana.
Haryana Saksham yojana Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Haryana.
- Must be 10+2 or Graduate or Post Graduate.
- Age should be between 21 to 35 years.
- The family income of the applicant should not exceed 3 lakhs per annum.
- The benefit of this scheme can be taken only for 3 years.
Documents required for Saksham Yuva Scheme
- Applicant’s aadhar card
- Income certificate
- Applicant’s PAN card or Voter ID card
- Applicant’s current bank account
- Applicant’s mobile phone number
- Applicant’s email id
- Address proof
- Applicant’s passport size photograph
Saksham Yuva Registration process
Saksham Yuva Registration steps: If you are a new user and you want to register on Saksham Portal, then follow the below steps carefully.
- Firstly the applicant has to visit the official website of Haryana Saksham Yuva Scheme: https://hreyahs.gov.in/
- On the homepage, click on option of Login/Sign in, and now click on SignUp/Register link
- Then select your Qualification and click on Go to Registration.
- When you click on it, a new page will open, click on that check box.
- After this, register yourself by filling all the information asked in the form correctly.
- Then after filling all the information, an OTP sent to your mobie number.
- Then after that click on Register button.
- After successful registration, the password will be sent on the email id entered by the applicant, which will be useful at the time of login later.
Saksham Yuva Login Process
Haryana Saksham Yuva Scheme login: After successful registration, if you want to login to the Saksham Portal, then follow the below steps:
- To login firstly go to the official website of Haryana Saksham Yuva Scheme.
- Now a login page appeared to your screen.
- Now you have to enter the following details:
- Employment Registration number
- Select qualification
- Enter Captcha Code
- Now click on login button.
- UPMRC Recruitment 2022 Notification Released, Check Age Limit, Qualification, Salary, Documents, Apply Easily Online
- Maharashtra Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Yojana Online form in Hindi 2022
- Intra Haryana | HRMS Haryana Portal 2022 Online Login | www.intrahry.gov.in
- cee.kerala.gov.in KEAM Results and PG Dental Candidate Portal 2022
- GITAM web login – GITAM student portal login
- UPMRC Recruitment 2022 Notification Released, Check Age Limit, Qualification, Salary, Documents, Apply Easily Online - November 2, 2022
- Maharashtra Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Yojana Online form in Hindi 2022 - November 2, 2022
- Intra Haryana | HRMS Haryana Portal 2022 Online Login | www.intrahry.gov.in - November 2, 2022