Dear friends, we all know that the Government of Delhi started a new scheme Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana (Kejriwal tirth yatra scheme) for the senior citizens of Delhi. It is the scheme that is mainly started for the Old(60+ years) people of Delhi state in India. India is a religious country where all types of religions people live.
The Chief Minister of Delhi started a free pilgrimage scheme for senior citizens of Delhi free of cost. So in this post, we are going to share all the information related to Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana. How to do Delhi govt senior citizen tirth yatra online registration? What are the eligibility criteria? In this post, we are going to provide all this kind of information.
- 1 Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana
- 2 Mukhymantri Tirth Yatra Yojana Overview
- 3 Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana Eligibility criteria
- 4 Documents required for Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana
- 5 Kejriwal Tirth yatra online registration process
- 6 MukhyaMantri Tirth Yatra Yojana Login Process
- 7 FAQs:
Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana
Delhi is the capital of India where 3.5 crores of people are living. This scheme is mainly started for the senior citizens of Delhi. Under the scheme, the Delhi government provided a free yatra for senior citizens in 2023 to the old people of Delhi.
Delhi government provides all the services to the senior citizens of Delhi for free.
All the facilities under this scheme will be provided free of cost by the Delhi government Under chief minister Arvind Kejriwal. The scheme is also famously known as the Delhi govt senior citizen tirth yatra.
Mukhymantri Tirth Yatra Yojana Overview
|Yojana||Mukhymantri Tirth Yatra Yojana|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal|
|Beneficiaries||Senior Citizens of State|
|Benefit||Free pilgrimage Tour|
|Scheme under||State Government|
Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana Trains schedule
|Jagannath Puri||2 Trains|
|Vaishno Devi||4 Trains|
Services available during the trip
- Air-conditioned train
other arrangements will be made available to the senior citizens on this journey. At the same time, an attendant above the age of 21 years can accompany every elderly passenger.
Places covered under Kejriwal Tirth Yatra Yojana
Delhi<->Mathura <-> Vrindavan <-> Agra <-> Fatehpur Sikri <-> Delhi
Delhi <-> Haridwar <-> Rishikesh <-> Neelkanth <-> Delhi
Delhi <-> Ajmerv <-> Pushkar <-> Delhi
Delhi <-> Amritsar <-> Bagha Border <-> Anandpur Sahib <-> Delhi
Delhi <-> Vaishno Devi <-> Jammu <-> Delhi
Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana Eligibility criteria
- The applicant must be a resident of Delhi.
- Applicant Age should be 60 years or more to take advantage of the pilgrimage scheme.
- In case opting for the attendant, the age of attendance must be more than 21 years.
- Any applicant who is employed with Central/State Government or Local/Autonomous bodies cannot participate under this scheme.
- The applicant must not have participated earlier.
Documents required for Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana
- Self-declaration form
- Medical certificate of the applicant
- photocopies of Delhi voter ID card. Delhi voter ID card must be issued a certificate from MLA for residence/ m GNCT of Delhi or Chairman /Tirath Yaatra Vikas Samiti GNCT of Delhi.
- One Passport size Coloured Photograph of the applicant.
Kejriwal Tirth yatra online registration process
If you want to register for the MUKHYAMANTRI TIRTH YATRA YOJANA, then you have to follow the below steps carefully.
- First, you have to go to the official website of the Delhi government by clicking here.
- On the homepage, navigate to the “What’s new” section. There you will find the application link for Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana.
- Click on “click here to apply”.
- After clicking, the “Citizen Login Form” opens on the next screen.
Note:- If you are already registered, then enter your User id and password and hit the login button. If you are not registered, then please follow the next steps:
- Click on the “Register” button if you are not a registered user.
- On the next page, the “Citizen Registration Form” is loaded onto your screen.
- Select your document type(Aadhar card/ Voter ID card)
- Enter “document number“(aadhar card number/ voter ID number).
- After entering the details, enter the “security code“.
- After entering the security code you will be able to see the “Citizen Registration Form“.
- Now you have to enter the following personal details:
- Name Of the applicant
- Gender Father Name
- Mother Name
- Spouse Name(Optional)
- Date of birth
- Now you have to enter the following “Present Residential Address” details.
- Residential area
- Pin code
- Enter mobile number
- Email ID
- After entering all the details, please check the details entered by you are correct. After checking enter the security code.
- Click on the “continue to register” button.
- Now enter your “access code” and the “password” will be sent to your provided email address and mobile number.
- After successful registration, they will provide you with Registration acknowledgment.
- The Registration id and password are successfully sent to your mobile number and email ID.
After successful registration now you have to go to the next step(Login step) to apply for MukhyaMantri Tirth Yatra Yojana.
MukhyaMantri Tirth Yatra Yojana Login Process
- Go to the official website by clicking here.
- Now enter your user ID.
- Enter the password.
- (If you are not registered, then please follow our Registration process)
- Enter the security code.
- Click on the login button.
- After successful login, Go to the services tab and click on it.
- Choose from the services (MukhyaMantri Tirth Yatra Yojana) and click on the Apply button.
- Now upload the required documents and the required details for the registration process.
- After completing registration for MukhyaMantri Tirth Yatra Yojana, you will be notified of your mobile number and the provided email address.
Delhi government provided the free Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana to the old people of Delhi
Please follow our steps for the registration for MukhyaMantri Tirth Yatra Yojana.
Voter Id card
Passport size photo
- IRDA certificate download with URN number (Direct Link) - November 27, 2023
- HSRP Chandigarh apply online registration, fees 2023 - November 27, 2023
- CUIMS Login @uims.cuchd.in and CUIMS BlackBoard login App 2023 - November 27, 2023