Voter ID Online Registration | Voter ID Card | Apply Online | Online Application Form | APPLY easily | Eligibility & Benefits | How to make a new voter id card online, know the whole process of making a new voter id card in | Apply online for a new voter id card
- 1 Voter ID Card
- 2 Voter ID Card Overview
- 3 Voter ID Online Registration Process
Voter ID Card
To create a new Voter Id card, the Central Government and the Election Commission of India have started an online application to apply for new Voter IDs.
The people of the country who want to cast their vote in the upcoming elections should have their Voter ID Cards. If the youth of the country want to apply for getting their voter ID card made after the completion of 18 years, then they can apply by visiting the online portal.
Voter ID Card Overview
|ID||Voter ID Card Online Apply|
|Launched by||Indian Government|
|Beneficiary||citizens of India|
|Objective||Enrollment under Voter ID|
|Department||Election Commission of India|
|Voter ID Online Registration||Click here|
Voter ID Card Objective
The main objective of the Voter ID cards is to provide an online facility to the people of the country so that they do not have to face any problems. Now all citizens can apply online to generate their Voter ID through the online portal while sitting at home.
Benefits of Voter ID Card
- You can use Voter Id Card as an identity card.
- Through a Voter ID card, you can cast your vote in the upcoming elections in the country.
- Voter ID Card: It is needed not only for voting in the election but also for many government requirements.
Voter ID Online Registration Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant’s age limit should be a minimum of 18 years for voter id online registration application.
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
Documents Required for Voter ID Online Registration
- Applicant’s Aadhar card
- Applicant’s bank passbook, driving license, high school mark sheet, etc.
- Proof of residence of the applicant
- Current mobile number of the applicant
- Passport-size photograph of the applicant
Voter ID Online Registration Process
People in the country who want to apply for making their new Voter ID card, then they should follow the procedure given below.
- Firstly the applicant has to go to the official website of the Election Commission of India https://eci.gov.in/.
- After this, the applicant will see the option of Register Now To Vote. An applicant has to click on this option.
- After clicking on it, the next page will open in front of you. If you are a registered user, then you can login with your mobile number or email id.
- If you’re a new user then click on Create Account button. Enter your Mobile number and verify the number with OTP.
- After successful OTP verification, set your password for the future login process.
- Then you’re redirected to the Welcome Page of the Voter Portal. Now click on the welcome button.
- Now you have to enter the following profile details:
- Select State
- Select Gender
- Now, if you want to apply for New Voter ID Card, then click on the first option which is New Voter Registration.
- If you’re new then choose “Yes I am applying for the first time”. Then click on Save and Continue.
- If you are an Indian then select the option “Yes, I am an Indian citizen” and then Save & continue.
- Now you to enter the following Date of birth details:
- Select Date of Birth
- Place of birth
- Select the date of birth document proof from the following list (Select only one document):
- Birth Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Certificate of Class 10th or 12th
- Marksheet of 8th or 5th class
- Upload the selected birth document proof and click on the Save & Continue button.
- If your age is more than 21, then you have to upload the Age declaration form. You can download the form and fill in the details with a pen, then upload the Age declaration form by clicking the picture of it.
- Now enter the personal details and enter the voter id of your one relative or family member and choose the relation type.
- Then you have to enter your residing Address. Select Address Proof and upload the address proof in pdf format.
- Then on the page of the final declaration enter your name and place. Click on proceed.
- Now you will see your new voter registration application form. check your details carefully.
- Click on submit button.
- After successfully submitting the application for new voters they will send the reference id to your registered mobile number
How to check my name on the voter list?
- Applicants can call on voter helpline number 1950.
- or SMS to 1950/7738299899
- You can also go to the official website “www.nvsp.in” and click on Search Your Name in Voter ID Card List.
- Or visit your nearest Voter Center.
Voter ID Card Contact details for more details:-
- Address: Nirvachan Sadan, Ashoka Road, New Delhi 110001
- EPABX: 23052205 – 10, 23052212 – 18, 23052146, 23052148, 23052150
- Email: [email protected]
- Faxline: 23052219, 23052162/63/19/45
- Control Room: 23052220, 23052221
- Gulbarga University Student Portal Login, Result @gug.ac.in
- CPHC NCD Portal Login | ncd nhp gov in login @ncd.nhp.gov.in
- NMIMS student portal login at studentzone-ngasce.nmims.edu
- IFMS Punjab login, Registration, Pay Challan
- Gondwana University Student Login and Result 2023 @unigug.ac.in
- Gulbarga University Student Portal Login, Result @gug.ac.in - October 1, 2023
- CPHC NCD Portal Login | ncd nhp gov in login @ncd.nhp.gov.in - October 1, 2023
- NMIMS student portal login at studentzone-ngasce.nmims.edu - September 25, 2023