IHIP portal login: IHIP portal is an online portal developed by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Government of India. Today in this post we are covering the topic of IHIP portal login, IHIP IDSP, and how to download the IHIP app. IHIP is a disease surveillance program in the country. It detects the early warning signals for any diseases. So that timely and effective Public Health action can be initiated In response to good health. The government of India also launched the IHIP app on the IHIP. The app has integrated services of National Health programmes into a single platform known as the IHIP portal.
IHIP Portal is an online government portal made by the Indian government to provide integrity services. It is a program started by the government to detect the bad warning signals of any disease. It is a complete integrated health information platform. It is the program that provides the effective Public Health action in the country had the district, state, and national levels.
IHIP Full form
IHIP full form is an integrated health information platform developed by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Government of India. IHIP portal is an online portal that can access through a mobile phone or a laptop. Citizens can report the outbreak/ event also on the IHIP Portal.
|Managed by||Government of India|
|IHIP Full Form||Integrated Health Information Platform|
|Purpose||Tracking disease early warning signals|
IHIP IDSP integrated disease surveillance programme was launched with World Bank to detect the early signal of any disease and respond to disease outbreaks quickly. Surveillance unit has been established in all the states, and districts in India. State/districts have been asked to notify the outbreak immediately to the system and almost 30-40 outbreaks are reported every week by the states
IHIP portal login
Time needed: 1 minute.
IHIP portal login steps is given below. Follow the below steps carefully.
- Go to the official IHIP portal
Visit the official IHIP Portal website on your mobile phone a laptop. You search for the IHIP portal.
- Go to the homepage of IHIP portal
On the homepage of portal find the sign in button.
- Click on the Sign in link
On the right side homepage, you will find the Sign in link.
- Enter the login details
In the login form enter the registered username and password.
- Submit the login details
After entering the login details click on the login button to submit the details. After that you can easily log into the portal.
How to recover IHIP Forgot password?
If you have forgotten your login password then Follow the steps given below to reset your password.
- Visit the official IHIP portal.
- Click on the Sign in button on the homepage.
- On the login page click on the reset password button.
- Enter the user name.
- Submit the required details to reset the password.
Fill IHIP ‘P’ form?
Firstly, you can log in to the portal, and then you can fill out and submit the “P” form on the IHIP IDSP portal.
- To do the Login process visit the official IHIP portal.
- Now on the home page, click on the login link and enter the login details.
- After successful login, you will see a menu bar.
- On the Menu, bar click on Forms and select the P form called and patient form.
- Now you can the all the required patient like name, identifying number address, gender, and age.
- Enter the necessary information in the form.
- At last, check all the details again and click on the submit button.
IHIP App download
You can easily download the app from the Google Play Store on an Android mobile phone. To download the IHIP app please follow the given below instructions step by step.
- Go to your Google Play Store mobile application.
- In the search box search for IHIP.
- Now select the first option from the list.
- Now install the app.
- After successful installation, you can use the app functions.
Key features of IHIP(Integrated Health Information Platform)
- Real time data reporting
- Advanced data modelling & analytical tools
- GIS enabled Graphical representation of data into integrated dashboard
- Role & hierarchy-based feedback & alert mechanisms
- Geo-tagging of reporting health facilities
- Scope for data integration with other health programs
IHIP portal stands for integrated health information platform developed and managed by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, India.
IHIP portal full form is integrated health information platform.
Visit the official IHIP portal and enter the login details. Click on the submit/login button.