IHIP portal login: IHIP portal is an online portal developed by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Government of India. Today in this post we are covering the topic of IHIP portal login, IHIP IDSP, and how to download the IHIP app. IHIP is a disease surveillance program in the country. It detects early warning signals for any diseases.
So that timely and effective Public Health action can be initiated In response to good health. The government of India also launched the IHIP app on the IHIP. The app has integrated services of National Health programmes into a single platform known as the IHIP portal.
- 1 IHIP Portal
- 2 IHIP Overview
- 3 IHIP IDSP
- 4 IHIP portal login
- 5 How to recover IHIP Forgot password?
- 6 Fill IHIP ‘P’ form?
- 7 IHIP App download
- 8 Features of IHIP(Integrated Health Information Platform)
- 9 Key features:
- 10 Benefits of iHIP
- 11 ihip.nhp.gov.in/npcchh
- 12 FAQs:
The Integrated Health Information Platform (iHIP) is an initiative of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. It is an online platform that serves as a central repository for health-related data and information in India.
The iHIP platform has been designed to improve the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the health sector by providing reliable and timely health information to policymakers, health workers, and the general public.
In this article, we will discuss the iHIP platform, its features, benefits, and how it is helping to transform the health sector in India.
IHIP Portal is an online government portal made by the Indian government to provide integrity services. It is a program started by the government to detect the bad warning signals of any disease. It is a completely integrated health information platform.
It is the program that provides effective Public Health action in the country had the district, state, and national levels.
What is iHIP?
The Integrated Health Information Platform (iHIP) is an online platform that aims to provide a comprehensive and integrated approach to health information management in India.
The platform has been developed by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, in collaboration with various stakeholders, including the National Health Authority (NHA), the National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC), and the World Health Organization (WHO).
The iHIP platform provides a range of services that help people keep track of their health, including tracking indicators for diseases, vaccinations, and maternal and child health.
IHIP Full form
IHIP full form is an integrated health information platform developed by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Government of India. IHIP portal is an online portal that can be accessed through a mobile phone or a laptop. Citizens can report the outbreak/ event also on the IHIP Portal.
|iHIP Full Form||Integrated Health Information Platform|
|Launched By||National Health Authority, Government of India|
|Department||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare|
|Purpose||To create a single platform for managing and integrating health data from various sources|
|Benefits||Improved healthcare outcomes, better resource allocation, reduced healthcare costs|
IHIP IDSP integrated disease surveillance programme was launched with World Bank to detect the early signal of any disease and respond to disease outbreaks quickly. Surveillance unit has been established in all the states, and districts in India.
States/districts have been asked to notify the outbreak immediately to the system and almost 30-40 outbreaks are reported every week by the states.
The Integrated Health Information Platform (iHIP) is a program that aims to improve healthcare outcomes by integrating health data from various sources. The Integrated Disease Surveillance Programme (IDSP) is a program that focuses specifically on disease surveillance and outbreak response.
The IDSP (Indian Disease Surveillance and Response Program) is a nationwide program in India that helps to keep track of diseases and outbreaks in the country so that we can prevent them from spreading.
IHIP portal login
Time needed: 1 minute.
IHIP portal login steps is given below. Follow the below steps carefully.
- Go to the official IHIP portal
Visit the official IHIP Portal website on your mobile phone a laptop. You search for the IHIP portal.
- Go to the homepage of IHIP portal
On the homepage of portal find the sign in button.
- Click on the Sign in link
On the right side homepage, you will find the Sign in link.
- Enter the login details
In the login form enter the registered username and password.
- Submit the login details
After entering the login details click on the login button to submit the details. After that you can easily log into the portal.
How to recover IHIP Forgot password?
If you have forgotten your login password then Follow the steps given below to reset your password.
- Visit the official IHIP portal.
- Click on the Sign in button on the homepage.
- On the login page click on the reset password button.
- Enter the user name.
- Submit the required details to reset the password.
Fill IHIP ‘P’ form?
Firstly, you can log in to the portal, and then you can fill out and submit the “P” form on the IHIP IDSP portal.
- To do the Login process visit the official IHIP portal.
- Now on the home page, click on the login link and enter the login details.
- After successful login, you will see a menu bar.
- On the Menu, bar click on Forms and select the P form called and patient form.
- Now you can the all the required patient like name, identifying number address, gender, and age.
- Enter the necessary information in the form.
- At last, check all the details again and click on the submit button.
IHIP App download
You can easily download the app from the Google Play Store on an Android mobile phone. To download the IHIP app please follow the given instructions step by step.
- Go to your Google Play Store mobile application.
- In the search box search for IHIP.
- Now select the first option from the list.
- Now install the app.
- After successful installation, you can use the app functions.
Features of IHIP(Integrated Health Information Platform)
- Real-time data reporting
- Advanced data modelling & analytical tools
- GIS-enabled Graphical representation of data into an integrated dashboard
- Role & hierarchy-based feedback & alert mechanisms
- Geo-tagging of reporting health facilities
- Scope for data integration with other health programs
- Dashboard: The iHIP platform provides a dashboard that displays various health indicators such as disease prevalence, vaccination coverage, and maternal and child health.
- Health Management Information System (HMIS): The HMIS is a comprehensive system for managing health-related data and information. The iHIP platform provides access to the HMIS system for health workers and other stakeholders.
- Disease Outbreak Monitoring System (DOMS): The DOMS is a system for monitoring and tracking disease outbreaks in India. The iHIP platform provides access to the DOMS system for health workers and other stakeholders.
- Vaccination Tracking System (VTS): The VTS is a system for tracking vaccination coverage in India. The iHIP platform provides access to the VTS system for health workers and other stakeholders.
- Maternal and Child Health (MCH) Dashboard: The MCH dashboard displays various indicators related to maternal and child health, including maternal mortality, infant mortality, and immunization coverage
Benefits of iHIP
The iHIP platform offers several benefits to the health sector in India. Some of the key benefits of the platform include:
Improved Health Information Management:
The iHIP platform provides a comprehensive and integrated approach to health information management in India. This helps to improve the accuracy, timeliness, and completeness of health-related data and information.
The iHIP platform provides health information that is reliable and up-to-date so that people in India can make better decisions about their health.
Improved Health Outcomes:
The iHIP platform helps to improve the overall health outcomes in India by providing timely and reliable health information to stakeholders. This helps in identifying areas that require attention and resources.
Better Resource Allocation:
The iHIP platform helps to better allocate resources for health care in India. This information can be used to identify areas that need more attention and resources.
The National Programme on Climate Change and Human Health (NPCCHH) is an initiative by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, aimed at building capacity to address the health risks and impacts of climate change in the country.
The programme is implemented through the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) and is aimed at identifying, developing and promoting evidence-based interventions that can mitigate the health impacts of climate change.
Objectives of NPCCHH
The main objectives of NPCCHH are to create awareness about the health risks and impacts of climate change, assess the vulnerability of different regions and population groups, and develop and promote interventions that can help reduce these risks.
The programme also seeks to strengthen the capacity of health systems to respond to climate-related health emergencies and to integrate climate change considerations into public health policies and programmes.
Overall, NPCCHH aims to promote a better understanding of the links between climate change and human health and to build the knowledge and skills needed to address these challenges in a systematic and effective manner.
IHIP portal stands for integrated health information platform developed and managed by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, India.
The IHIP portal in full form is an integrated health information platform.
Visit the official IHIP portal and enter the login details. Click on the submit/login button.
- IRDA certificate download with URN number (Direct Link) - November 27, 2023
- HSRP Chandigarh apply online registration, fees 2023 - November 27, 2023
- CUIMS Login @uims.cuchd.in and CUIMS BlackBoard login App 2023 - November 27, 2023