GJUST result : Hello students today in this post, we are going to know about the GJU result . The Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology Hisar released the various undergraduate and postgraduate exam results. In this post, you’ll know about GJU dde, GJU digital university, student login etc. Students can easily check the results on the official website of gjust.ac.in
GJUST Full Form
GJUST full form in Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology. The university is located in the Hisar district in Haryana. The university provides various undergraduate, postgraduate, degree, and other certified programmes.
|GJU||Guru Jambheshwar University|
|Result Link||GJU Result|
|GJU official website||gjust.ac.in|
GJUST result released at gjust.ac.in
Various UG/PG exam results are available on the GJU official website. Students can visit the official website and go to the Result section. After visiting the result page students can check their result.
GJU University allows students to apply for the revaluation of exam papers. For any latest updates, you can visit the official website of Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology in Hisar.
How to check the GJUST Result ?
The students can check the result just by following the below steps:
- You can visit the official website of Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology: gjust.ac.in
- Click on the link to the examination on the homepage of GJUST.
- Click on the result link.
- On the next page select your course.
- Now you can easily check your roll number and marks.
GJU student login
The students who are enrolled in distance education at Guru Jambheshwar University Hisar can log into the DDE gjust website easily just by following the below steps
- Go to the following gjust dde website.
- Now on the homepage, on the left side, you will find the login form.
- First, you can enter your username
- Enter the password.
- Click on the submit button to submit the login details.
GJUST DDE admission 2020-23
Please check the below online admission guidelines for DDE GJUST
Step 1: Students can fill out the registration form and pay the registration fees.
Step 2: After successful registration, the registered candidates can pay the fee of the courses through debit card/credit card/net banking.
Step 3: Pay the fee after successful fee payment. Now candidates can fill out the admission form.
Step 4: In this step candidate can upload the necessary documents to the portal.
Step 5: After uploading all the necessary documents, review your personal details and other educational details. Now you can lock your application form.
Note: Without completing all the above steps admission process the candidate’s application will not be considered. So please complete all the steps of the admission process.
GJU fees portal
On the portal, the student can pay their course fee online.
- Go to the official website of GJUST: gjust.ac.in
- On the homepage you will find a Fees/Dues link. Click on the link.
- Now select the link according to the course you have enrolled in.
- On the next page and tell your roll number.
- Click on submit button and after that, you will see your fee payment.
- You can pay your fee payment using a debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
The official website link is gjust.ac.in
Students can visit the official website of Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology. Visit the result page and check the result.
On the official website open the result page. After opening your result you can download the PDF by using the shortcut Ctrl+P in your laptop.