MDU student portal is the official student portal of Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak. Maharishi Dayanand University is located in Rohtak Haryana. MDU is a very famous university in the Haryana state. MDU has many web portals and one of the portals we are going to talk about is the MDU student portal.
MDU student portal is specially made for the students of Maharishi Dayanand University. Today in this post we are going to provide the details about how can MDU details by registration number and how to check the latest MDU student portal result. So read the full article to get the full knowledge about the MDU student portal.
- 1 MDU
- 2 MDU student portal Overview
- 3 MDU official website
- 4 MDU student portal
- 5 MDU student portal Result
- 6 How to check the MDU Results
- 7 MDU student portal login
- 8 Student Registration on MDU student portal
- 9 Recover Forgot Password:
- 10 MDU reappear form fill online
- 11 MDU Portal Contact details:
- 12 FAQs
MDU full form is is Maharishi Dayanand University. MDU is a State University in Haryana. It is an ‘A+’ grade University accredited by NAAC. Maharshi Dayanand University was established in 1976 and it is situated in Rohtak District in Haryana. Currently, the vice-chancellor of MDU is prof. Rajbir Singh. In the university, there are 38 postgraduate departments and 11 faculties. MDU provides a large number of programmes to the students. Some of the programmes are engineering and Technology, humanities and arts, law, life science, management science, commerce pharmaceutical science, physical science, and many more courses.
MDU student portal Overview
|University||Maharishi Dayanand University|
|Portal||MDU student portal|
|MDU student portal||Click here|
MDU official website
If you search the term MDU official website on Google or in any search engine, you will see this link on the first page. The MDU official website is https://mdu.ac.in/
MDU student portal
MDU student portal is created for the students of the university and the affiliated colleges. On the MDU student portal, students can log in to the portal. Also, the admin can access the same student portal. For the login process enter the registration No./User id and password. On the student portal, students can check the latest official notification of Reappear/Improvement dates.
The old students of MDU can create a new account through the MDU student portal. On the MDU student portal, you will get the direct link to apply for admissions.
MDU student portal Result
MDU student portal results are declared on the official website of Maharishi Dayanand University. To check the latest results, you can visit the official website and click on the result button. Now on the result page fill in the registration number and roll no. By entering the student registration details you can check the latest results on the result page.
How to check the MDU Results
- Visit the official website of Maharishi Dayanand University.
- Now go to the Examination Tab.
- Select the result option.
- Now you’re redirected to the Official result page of MDU.
- On the result page, you can check the latest result of many different courses.
- Enter your registration number.
- Now put your roll no. in the textbox.
- Click on the submit button.
MDU student portal login
- Go to the official website of the MDU student portal. The direct link is http://student.mdu.ac.in/
- Now on the login page, you have to enter the following details.
- Select the Login As.
- Enter the Registration Number/User id.
- Enter the password.
Student Registration on MDU student portal
- Visit the official portal of MDU.
- Now on the homepage of the MDU student portal, you will find the student registration link.
- Click on the “Create Your Account (Old Students with MDU registration number)”
- On the next sign-up page, you have to enter the following details.
- Enter your registration number.
- Enter the Name.
- Enter the Father’s Name.
- Fill in the Mobile number and email id.
- Now click on send OTP.
- Now verify the OTP and create a new account.
Recover Forgot Password:
If you want to change or forgot your MDU login password then you can easily recover or reset the password just by following the below instructions:
Visit the MDU student portal.
Now on the homepage, Under the login button click on the Forgot Password.
A password recovery window will open.
Now select from the given option(Admin, Old Student, New Student)
Enter Your Registration Number (Old Student) / User Id (New Student)
Enter Your Mobile Number (To get a password on mobile)
Enter Email (To get password on email)
Click on the Get Password.
Now the password is sent to your registered mobile number or email id.
MDU reappear form fill online
- Go to MDU Website then click to Examination then search Online Re appear Form Tab and click.
- Mdu.ac.in-> Examination-> Online Re appear Form
- Step 1. You can Kindly login mdu website i.e. mdu.ac.in
- Step 2. Click on the link Examination
- Step 3. Click on the online reappear form given in the examination.
- If a student login already created or studying now in college then click to forget password & fill in all detail like Student Name, Father Name, Mother Name and Date of Birth & click to below button.
- If the student has not registered yet then click to Red Button (Create Your Account (For Students having MDU Registration No.)) on the Left side & create a student login through their Registration No.
- Step 4. Enter your registration number and password to log in.
- Step 5. Fill in your personal detail, address, biometrics, social detail, and education detail. After filling in all the detail you will find the reappear button on the page.
- Step 6. After filling in the complete detail then Click on the Reappear/Improvement Tab and drag the button after dragging click on the apply for Reappear/Improvement form.
- Step 7. Apply for Reappear/Improvement, select your course, select semester, and then select your exam
- type (Reappear or Improvement) and select Subjects.
- If the result of the student is EEC, then fill all the subjects given in the previous exam.
- Step 8. Choose your exam District
- Step 9. After filling out the form then click on Payment Details & Pay your fees for the said course and semester
- online through Debit/Credit card or Net banking.
- Step 10. After paying the fee, print your application form.
- No need to submit Re appear/Improvement application form in MD.University, Rohtak
MDU Portal Contact details:
MDU student portal is made for the students of the university and its affiliated colleges.
Open the official MDU website.
Go to Examination>>Datesheet option.
On the next page, you will see the latest datesheet.
Visit the official website of MDU
Go to Examination >> Result option.
Now check the latest result.
Go to the MDU student portal.
Now enter the Registration No./User Id.
Enter the password.
Click on the login button.
- SAGE University Indore student portal login - August 10, 2022
- Vimarsh Portal MP gov in Login 2022 मध्यप्रदेश विमर्श पोर्टल RSMA Login, Question Bank, Result - August 10, 2022
- KIIT SAP portal login, SLcM, moodle @kiitportal.kiituniversity.net - August 9, 2022