Cowin Portal Registration: As we know that COVID-19 Vaccine is going on all over India! To protect against COVID-19, all the citizens of India are slowly moving towards vaccination. Every day lakhs of people are being vaccinated against COVID-19 and if you have not taken the COVID-19 vaccine yet, then You can register yourself online through this post at Cowin portal and get vaccinated as soon as possible. In this post, all this information to you how to register on CoWIN portal
- 1 CoWIN portal COVID-19 online registration
- 2 CoWIN Portal Overview
- 3 What is CoWIN portal?
- 4 Covid-19 Registration eligibility
- 5 CoWIN Portal Registration
- 6 CoWIN Portal Registration Process
- 7 How to register for CoWIN Portal COVID-19 vaccination
- 8 How to register for Covid-19 with the help of Arogya Setu app
- 9 CoWIN Portal Registration Required Documents
- 10 Availability of Covid-19 Vaccination Centers and Slots
- 11 Frequently Asked Questions
CoWIN portal COVID-19 online registration
India’s CoWIN portal is playing a very important role in this campaign of vaccination. With the help of this, lakhs of people are being vaccinated every day. Any citizen of India can register himself with the help of an Aadhar card on CoWIN portal, for this he/she does not need to go anywhere else, and Any citizen who has not yet got the vaccine or has not registered due to any reason, then there is no need to worry because how to register yourself on CoWIN portal and how to get vaccinated Want to put? We have told all these things in this article!
It is very easy process to apply on CoWIN Portal and if any citizen of the family has already registered then he/she can also register his/her entire family from his/her registered mobile number. could! That citizen can add his family members by logging on to the COVID-19 portal!
CoWIN Portal Overview
|Portal Name||CoWIN Portal|
|Registration Mode||Both Online and offline|
|Vaccine used||Covishield & Covaxin|
What is CoWIN portal?
CoWIN portal is a portal started by the Government of India where this portal has been created for the vaccination of Covid-19 in India. Citizens are registered for the Covid-19 vaccine on this portal! Through this portal, citizens can register themselves online and book slots for COVID-vaccination
This process of vaccination will be done only in government-built government hospitals and some private hospitals! In some private hospitals, some fees will have to be paid for vaccination but in other government hospitals, no fee will be charged for vaccination
Through this portal, all information about the vaccination process is passed on to the government, mostly in this vaccination process. Only two vaccines are being used, which are named Covishield and Covaxin
Covishield Vaccine made and tested by Oxford-AstraZeneca Covaxin is developed and manufactured by Bharat Biotech
Covid-19 Registration eligibility
Some rules have been made for the vaccination of Covid-19! All India has been grouped according to age and citizens are being vaccinated according to the group formed!
- There is a separate group for citizens aged 18+
- There is a separate group for under 18 years
CoWIN Portal Registration
There is a very easy process to register on CoWIN Portal you can book your vaccination slot Note of
- You can add any other 3 people along with your registration
- You can choose your vaccination center as per your wish
- You You can also choose the date on which vaccination is to be given according to your convenience
- And if for some reason you are not able to take the vaccine, you can also change your vaccination date
Cowin Portal Some Important Things to Remember
- First register yourself
- Then make slot booking as per your convenience
- Confirm your booking
- Procedure your vaccination Get it done
Also Read: Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Yojana
CoWIN Portal Registration Process
Any citizen of India who wishes to register for the COVID-19 vaccination can register for the vaccination through the CoWIN portal as well as through some other means! The vaccination process is available both online and offline! You have to visit your nearest vaccination center for the offline process! Along with the CoWIN portal, the registration of Covid-19 is also being done through the Arogya Setu App and Umang App!
How to register for CoWIN Portal COVID-19 vaccination
- First you have to go to the official website of CoWIN portal launched by Government of India. Click Here
- Now you will see the option to register on the home page! Click on Registration Button
- You have to first fill your mobile number Now click on Get OTP button
- Now an OTP will have come on your mobile number which will now give you CoWIN portal and click on verify
- After verifying your registration process will start
- Now choose your ID proof
- Enter your ID number
- Enter your name, date of birth, etc. properly
- Click on Register Now Button
As soon as your registration is successfully done, it will be notified on your mobile number!
How to register for Covid-19 with the help of Arogya Setu app
- First you have to install Aarogya Setu in your mobile.
- Download the app from your Google play store to install it.
- Now you have to download the app. Open and enter your mobile number
- An OTP will be sent to the entered number with the help of which you can verify your mobile number
- Now you have to click on the vaccination button on the home page Click on it
- Now the form of Kovid-19 registration will open in front of you!
- Fill all the information asked in the form properly and register yourself
You will be notified via SMS upon successful registration!
CoWIN Portal Registration Required Documents
At the time of registration and vaccination at the vaccination centres, citizens are advised to carry the following documents for the purpose of verification-
- Aadhar Card
- Photo Identity Card provided at the time of online registration
- Electoral Photo Identity Card (EPIC)
- Employment with Photo Official identity card with certificate or photo
Availability of Covid-19 Vaccination Centers and Slots
Recently a new feature has been added on the Cowin portal, with the help of which citizens can find information about their nearest Covid-19 vaccination center and slot booking! Any citizen can find his nearest Covid-19 Vaccination Center with the help of his area pin code in whatever region or state he resides! Along with this, he also gets to know about the slot availability, with the help of which he can make his booking for the upcoming vaccinations in advance! So that the citizen is not deprived of this process of vaccination!
Frequently Asked Questions
CoWIN portal is a portal started by the Government of India where this portal has been created for the vaccination of Covid-19 in India.
The registration process is very easy and smooth.
Yes, citizens can reschedule their appointment booking through the portal.
No, the registration process for vaccination is completely free.
Yes, you can register on CoWIN portal using any of the following ID proofs:
a. Aadhaar card
b. Driving License
c. PAN card
e. Pension Passbook
f. NPR Smart Card
g. Voter ID (EPIC)
h. Unique Disability ID (UDID)
i. Ration Card