WGU Student portal: Howdy readers, now from this post you’ll know about the WGU Student portal login procedure. It is the university that provides traditional higher education. Every year big MNCs like Apple, Oracle, Goldman Sachs, and Johns Hopkins hire new and fresh talent from Western Governors University.
WGU Full form is Western Governors University. myWGU portal is specially designed for the student’s online programs and employees
WGU student account creation process:
If you have already filled out the application for admission to WGU then you can easily create a Student account on the WGU Student portal. At the time of filling out the WGU Admissions Application. The university provided you with Your application PIN is the six-digit number to your email id. If you have an application PIN, then you can easily create your student account
Alright, follow the below instructions to create a student account:
- To begin with go to the WGU official website.
- On the homepage, navigate to the Student login button and click on it.
- Now you’re redirected to the official WGU student portal login page.
- Under the login form, find this option: New to MyWGU Portal? Create an Account.
- Now on the next page, to create a successful account provide the following information:
- Fill in the First Name.
- Fill in the Last Name.
- Enter the 6-digit application PIN which is sent to your email id.
- Click on the Next button.
- After clicking the NEXT button, create a log in password.
Now after successful account registration, you can log in to the WGU Student portal.
Now I am going to tell you the login steps for the WGU Student portal. So, let’s get started.
WGU student login
- Go to the official homepage of WGU Student portal.
- Click on the Student login option from the navigation bar.
- By landing the login page provide the login information.
- Enter the username.
- Enter the password.
- Click on the Sign on the button.
In this way, you can securely log in to the WGU Student portal.
Student Reset the Password:
- Open the official login page on your mobile/laptop.
- Under the login form, click on Reset Password: student.
- Now on the Next Page(Reset Password), please provide the Username.
- Now an OTP/reset password link is sent to your registered email id.
- Click on the reset password link and reset the new password.
Resetting the new password steps for Employees is the same as I have told above steps. But in case of any confusion, I am going to provide the employee resetting the login password steps.
Employee Reset the Password:
- Visit the WGU student login page.
- Click on Reset password: Employee
- On the next page, provide the username.
- Click on the Next button and follow the instructions sent to your registered email id.
How to retrieve 6-Digit Application PIN:
While filling out the Admission application form WGU provides you with the 6-Digit Application PIN. If somehow you have forgotten your application PIN and lost the application PIN, you can try attempt to retrieve the Application PIN.
- Go to the Account Creation Process page on the WGU student portal.
- Now click on the retrieve your 6-Digit Application PIN link.
- Now on the Retrieve Application PIN page, Enter the personal email address associated with your account.
- Click on the submit button.
- Now Retrieve Application PIN steps were sent to your email id.
- Follow the steps given in the mail.
Benefits of enrolling in WGU Online degrees:
|Faculty mentoring from day one through graduation
|Your Program Mentor will help you develop an online degree plan that works for you, and then help you stick to it. Through regular, ongoing interaction and instruction from enrollment to graduation, they will advise and guide you through your chosen program.
|Subject-matter experts for every course.
|In every course you take, you’ll also have access to instruction from faculty members who serve as a subject-matter experts and guides through the curriculum. Use them for one-on-one or cohort-based help to get you resolve sticking points so you can truly master the learning material.
|We’re student-obsessed, and proud of it.
|Our innovative support structure extends to all aspects of your student experience, including an IT help desk, student support, and centers to provide help with writing and math, counseling, budgeting, and more.
Service Helpline Number
(385) 428-3102 (text or call)
1. Go to my.wgu.edu portal.
2. Now go to the login page and enter the login details.
3. Click on the login button.
(385) 428-3102 (text or call)
- IRDA certificate download with URN number (Direct Link) - November 27, 2023
- HSRP Chandigarh apply online registration, fees 2023 - November 27, 2023
- CUIMS Login @uims.cuchd.in and CUIMS BlackBoard login App 2023 - November 27, 2023