Hello students, today we are going to talk about how to do Makaut student login and registration. And we are going to provide all information about the Makaut result, exam, and syllabus. Makaut is the one of best technology University in Kolkata West Bengal.
- 1 Makaut University and Makaut full form
- 2 Makaut University details & Highlights
- 3 Makaut ucanapply
- 4 Makaut University courses offered
- 5 Makaut Result Official website
- 6 How to apply for B.Tech in Makaut University
- 7 Makaut student login on makaut ucanapply Portal
- 8 Makaut Administrator Login
- 9 Makaut Teacher/Evaluator Login
- 10 Recover Student Forgot Password
- 11 FAQs
Makaut University and Makaut full form
Makaut Full form is the Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology which is situated in West Bengal, India. Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad University is a public state University that is completely funded by the government of West Bengal. Makaut is one of the famous universities in India and Makaut University is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and UGC
Also Read: Madhya Pradesh Vimarsh Portal
Makaut University details & Highlights
|Makaut Full Form||Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology|
|Located in||West Bengal, India|
|Makaut Student Login Portal||https://makaut1.ucanapply.com|
|Address||BF Block, Sector 1, Bidhannagar, Kolkata, West Bengal 700064|
|Helpline Number||(033) 2321 0731|
Makaut is one of the famous universities in West Bengal. Makaut have their own student login portal: makaut1.ucanapply.com
The university is founded on 15 January 2001 it is a campus of 40 acres at Haringhata. There Are more than 200 colleges affiliated with Makaut University. The University has been awarded a B++ grade by the NAAC.
Makaut University courses offered
- B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology)
- M.Tech (Master of Technology)
Makaut syllabus for B.Tech, M.tech, B.Sc M.Sc, BBA
- Click on the given link: http://makautexam.net/new_syllabus.html
- After clicking on the link, new syllabus page is loaded.
- Click on the link according to your course(PG or UG).
- For all courses(b tech, m tech, B.Sc M.Sc, BBA) Click on the link: https://makautwb.ac.in/page.php?id=195
Makaut Result Official website
- Go to the official website link of Makaut university. Link:- https://makautwb.ac.in/
- Scroll down and click on the results button.
- Scroll down and choose your exam result link.
How to apply for B.Tech in Makaut University
- Visit the official website of WBJEEB. Link: https://wbjeeb.nic.in/WBJEECMS/Page/Page?PageId=1&LangId=P
- Click on ‘New Registration’ button and register yourself.
- Users can login their account using the username and password.
- After logging in candidates can fill WBJEEB form and fill the required details carefully.
- Choose your exam center
- Click on ‘Submit’ and submit your application form.
- Carefully, upload the scanned images of required documents .
- Pay the application fees. Fees can vary according to your caste(SC/ST, BC, Gen)
- Take a print out of the filled application form for your future reference.
B.Tech Selection Criteria in Makaut University
The candidate’s selection in B.Tech Programme is based on the rank obtained by the candidates in the WBJEEB exam.
Makaut student login on makaut ucanapply Portal
- Go to Makaut Exam Official website http://makautexam.net/.
- Then under Member Area click on ‘click to visit‘ button as shown in the below image.
- In next page, you will see the option of Student Login Portal. Then click on the makaut student login portal.
- Enter Username and Password. Username and Password is provided to you by the university through Email. (Note: Username is your University Roll Number).
- After logging in, You can check your marks, Practical Assessments, Result, Admit card, certificates and other things. You can manage your account easily.
Makaut Administrator Login
Makaut Administrator Login: To login as an administrator follow the below steps to log in to your account.
- Visit the official website of Makaut Ucanapply: https://makaut1.ucanapply.com/
- Now on the next page, you will find the Administrator Login Tab.
- Click on Adminsitrator Login button.
- Now you will see a Administration Login Portal form.
- Enter the Username.
- Enter the Password.
- Now click on submit button.
Makaut Teacher/Evaluator Login
- Go to the website of Makaut University: https://makaut1.ucanapply.com/
- Now click on Teacher/Evaluator Login button.
- Now fill the username.
- Enter the password in provided textbox.
- Submit the login form.
Recover Student Forgot Password
Forgot Password: If a student forgot the password of the student login portal of Makaut Ucanapply, then the student can easily recover the forgotten password on the portal.
- Go to the official website of Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology.
- Now on homepage, Click on student tab.
- On the student login portal, click on Forgot Password link.
- Now in the next popup, you will see a Forgot Password form.
- Enter the registered username.
- Enter the Email id.
- You can enter your registered mobile number also.
- Now click on Submit button.
- Verify yourself through OTP.
- Register and confirm your new password on the student login portal.
Makaut Full form is Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology
Go to Makaut Exam Official website http://makautexam.net/.
Then under Member Area click on the ‘click to visit‘ button
Read our full article.
(033) 2321 0731
- UPMRC Recruitment 2022 Notification Released, Check Age Limit, Qualification, Salary, Documents, Apply Easily Online
- Maharashtra Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Yojana Online form in Hindi 2022
- Intra Haryana | HRMS Haryana Portal 2022 Online Login | www.intrahry.gov.in
- cee.kerala.gov.in KEAM Results and PG Dental Candidate Portal 2022
- GITAM web login – GITAM student portal login
- UPMRC Recruitment 2022 Notification Released, Check Age Limit, Qualification, Salary, Documents, Apply Easily Online - November 2, 2022
- Maharashtra Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Yojana Online form in Hindi 2022 - November 2, 2022
- Intra Haryana | HRMS Haryana Portal 2022 Online Login | www.intrahry.gov.in - November 2, 2022