SSP portal Login is a Self Service portal made by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India(ICAI). The self-service portal is very beneficial for the students and for the teachers. Portal is launched by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. It is basically made to provide online services to the students and its members. So in this post, we are going to share the knowledge about the registration process of students for the self-service portal. Through this article, we are going to provide complete information regarding the SSP Portal.
ICAI launched the Self Service Portal for Chartered Account students, members, and firms. After registration, you will get the Student registration number and login details.
SSP Portal Full Form
The full form of the SSP portal is Self Service Portal. It is a kind of online portal where students and members take advantage of online services provided by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Through this portal, students can also apply for a scholarship also. It is the portal which is is basically made for the students of Karnataka. The students cannot afford their education fees because of low financial conditions.
The students, members, and firms can do registration on the official SSP Portal. After successful registration, enter the username and password on the SSP Portal login page. The CA students can register for the ICAI forms and check the CA examination dates and results easily on the portal.
SSP Portal Overview
|Portal Name||SSP Portal|
|SSP Full Form||Self Service Portal|
|Beneficiaries||Students and Members|
|SSP Portal Login||Click Here|
|SSP Portal official||https://www.icai.org/|
Services Available on SSP Portal
|CA examination dates and results|
|Surrender certificate of practice|
|Update engagement/employment details|
|Changing name in existing CA firm|
|Application for post-qualification|
|CA firm registration|
|Restoration of membership|
|Application for organization|
|Merger/Demerger of a CA firm|
|Add/remove CA firm|
SSP Portal Registration Process
If you are a student and you want to register on the SSP portal of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Then you have to follow The below steps carefully.
- Firstly you have to visit the official website of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- After visiting the homepage, navigate to the Self Service portal link.
- If you are registered, then enter your user id and password.
- If you are not registered and you are a new user then follow our steps:
- Click on the below link “First Time User (New Student)? Click Here“
- After clicking on the link you are redirected to the registration page.
- Firstly you have to select from the given choices (student or member).
- After Selecting, now you have to fill the personal details registration form.
- After entering the details, they will send OTP to your provided mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the provided textbox.
- Then you have to enter your courses in detail and apply for them.
- After successful registration, ICAI provides the registration number(SRN) to you.
SSP portal Registration process for existing users
- Visit the official website by clicking here
- Then below the login form, click on the “Don’t Have a Login to SSP Yet? (Existing Student/Members) Click Here“.
- After clicking you are redirected to the registration process.
- Now you have to choose from student or member
- After selecting, now you have to enter your Registration Number.
- Now enter your date of birth.
- Click on validate button.
- After clicking on validate button. You have to verify your account with OTP.
- After successful OTP verification, you are successfully registered on the SSP portal.
Students registration process on the SSP portal
- Firstly open the official SSP portal.
- Now on the homepage click on the self-service portal option.
- In the next step select the existing student option.
- On the next page, enter the student registration number and date of birth details.
- After clicking the validate button an auto-triggered mail is sent to your registered email address.
- Now fill in the security code.
- Submit that details.
- An OTP is sent to your mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and validate it.
- After verification, the login credentials sent to your registered mobile number and email address.
SSP portal Login process
- Go to the official website of ICIA: https://www.icai.org/
- Now go to the self service portal link and click on that link.
- After clicking on the link you are redirected to the login page of ICAI.
- Now you have to enter your Registration number (SRN).
- Enter your password.
- Click on the login button.
SSP Portal Member Login
Firstly you have to visit the official website by copying and pasting the following link: https://www.icai.org/
Go to the self service portal.
Now a login page is loaded to your screen.
If you are a member, then enter your MRN number in the user ID field.
Now you have to fill in the password carefully.
Now click on the login button and verify yourself.
SSP portal Login is a Self Service portal made by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India(ICAI).
The full form of the SSP portal is Self Service Portal.
Follow our steps
Go to the official website of ICIA
Navigate to self-service portal link
Now you have to enter your Registration number (SRN).
Enter your password.
Click on the login button.
- Student Portal Maharashtra login at student.maharashtra.gov.in - March 25, 2023
- ECOR Portal: Salary Slip Download Steps (form 16) - March 24, 2023
- PSP portal school login Rajasthan at rajpsp.nic.in - March 22, 2023