MPCB is a type of pollution control board that works to control pollution in the state of Maharashtra. MPCB is the only pollution control board in Maharashtra. MPCB manages its MPCB web Portal. Read the full article to know all the information. What are the responsibilities of MPCB and how it works. In this article, we have explained all the things related to MPCB very well.
What is the full form of MPCB?
MPCB full form is Maharashtra Pollution Control Board. In the state of Maharashtra, this pollution control board comes under a series of environmental laws, this environmental control board works under administrative control for the protection of the environment.
|MPCB full form||Maharashtra Pollution Control Board|
|Founded in||7 September 1970|
|MPCB web portal login||Read Full Article|
What is MPCB?
As we all know that pollution is spreading very fast in the metropolis of India, which is also causing a lot of pollution to our environment. Maharashtra state is one of the metropolitan cities of India, where it is very difficult to handle pollution. To control the pollution in the state of Maharashtra, on 7 September 1970, the Government of Maharashtra established a Pollution Control Board named Maharashtra Pollution Control Board.
The work of this board is to control the rapidly spreading pollution in the state of Maharashtra. In other words, Maharashtra Pollution Control Board has played a very important role in controlling pollution in the state of Maharashtra from 1970 till date. MPCB works to control all types of pollution in the state of Maharashtra. For the prevention and control of water pollution under the Act 1974. Along with water pollution, it is also capable of controlling air pollution and the environment.
What are the functions of Maharashtra Pollution Control Board ?
- Prevention and control of water pollution
- prevention and control of air pollution
- save the environment
- Keep making people aware about healthy and cleanliness.
- Knowing and understanding pollution control statistics
- To spread awareness among people for pollution prevention
MPCB Available Services
- Consent application
- hazardous waste application
- plastic related application
- municipal solid waste application
- e-waste application
- battery application
- environment statement
MPCB web portal login
- Go to https://www.ecmpcb.in/login
- Now enter your registered email ID.
- Enter your password.
- Then fill the captcha code
- Now click on login button to verify.
How to create an application on MPCB web portal
- Step 1 – Login to mpcb web portal by entering the valid credentials.
- Step 2 – Now click on new industry login link. And fill the required details such as name email phone number etc
- Step 3 – Upload 5 documents: Company authorization letter, aadhar card ,company registration document, industry board resolution, PAN card
- Step 4 – In addition, Now you can choose your application type
- Step 5 – filled up consent form and upload the documents
- Step 6 – Now pay the application fee the
Go to https://www.ecmpcb.in/login
Now enter your registered email ID.
Enter your password.
Then fill the captcha code
Now click on the login button to verify.
MPCB Full Form is Maharashtra Pollution Control Board
The work of this board is to control the rapidly spreading pollution in the state of Maharashtra
- IRDA certificate download with URN number (Direct Link) - November 27, 2023
- HSRP Chandigarh apply online registration, fees 2023 - November 27, 2023
- CUIMS Login @uims.cuchd.in and CUIMS BlackBoard login App 2023 - November 27, 2023