IKhedut Portal: As everyone knows, India is an agricultural country and the role of farmers has been prominent in making it an agricultural country. That is why the government also organizes new schemes and online portals for the benefit of Indian farmers. In this post, we are going to provide one such portal whose name is Ikhedut Portal. IKhedut Portal which has been created by the Government of Gujarat for the farmers. Today in this article we will get more information about this iKhedut Gujarat Portal like what are its benefits and who will get its benefits etc.
- 1 iKhedut Portal
- 2 Ikhedut Portal Gujarat Overview
- 3 iKhedut Portal Objectives
- 4 Benefits and features of the iKhedut Portal
- 5 Ikhedut Portal Registration Process
- 6 FAQs
The state of Gujarat has achieved an average agricultural growth rate of more than 10% in the last decade. Gujarat has given innovative programs like Krishi Mahotsav and Soil Health Card for the first time in the country. This year an innovative step has been added to this growth journey.
Farmers in Gujarat can get timely information about the agricultural schemes required for farming from this online iKhedut Gujarat portal. State-of-the-art agricultural information can be made available online at their fingertips, farmers can easily take advantage of various welfare schemes sitting at home. Can pick up and know the current market prices of the season and gather more information about agricultural products.
Ikhedut Portal Gujarat Overview
|Launched by||Gujarat Government|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of Gujarat|
|iKhedut Portal||Click Here|
iKhedut Portal Objectives
The iKhedut portal has been started by the Gujarat government for the state’s farmers. The main objective of this ikhedut Gujarat Portal is to provide benefits to the farmers of the state. Gujarat government starts various schemes for the farmers for horticulture, fisheries, water conservation, and much more. The main objective of the iKhedut Portal is to make all the farmer’s welfare schemes of the state government available to the farmers through a single portal to all the farmers of the state.
With the use of the iKhedut Gujarat Portal, farmers of the state can apply online for any scheme launched by the government. Before this iKhedut Portal had to go to different government offices for all different schemes, but now with this portal. Through this, farmers can quickly get information about any new scheme from this iKhedut Portal. Using this portal, farmers can easily check their application status online.
Benefits and features of the iKhedut Portal
(Main benefits for farmers of Gujarat):-
- Through this online iKhedut Gujarat Portal, farmers can directly get information related to new government schemes.
- From this iKhedut portal of Gujarat, farmers do not have to pay any fee to get any information regarding the schemes related to agriculture.
- With the help of this Ikhedut Portal, farmers will get information about the weather, agricultural schemes launched by the government, and the market price of crops, etc.
- Farmers can apply for tractor through online application from this iKhedut Portal and the subsidy will be provided by the government under “Khetiwadi ki Yojana” i.e. iKhedut Portal Gujarat Tractor Scheme.
Required eligibility and documents to apply
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Gujarat.
- The applicant should be a farmer cultivator.
- Aadhar card of applicant farmer.
- Identity proof of the applicant farmer (Voter ID, Driving License, PAN Card, etc.).
- Applicant farmer’s passport-size photograph.
- Current bank account of the applicant farmer.
- Current mobile number of the applicant farmer.
List of Schemes Available on Ikhedut Portal
Information about all government schemes for farmers will be available through Ikhedut Portal Gujarat,
- Underground Pipeline – PVC Scheme
- MB Plow (Hydraulic Reverse) Scheme
- automatic seed drill scheme
- MB Plow (Mechanical Reversible Scheme
- Automatic Seed Cum Fertilizer Scheme Scheme
- open pipeline plan
- Kisan Yojana
- Automatic Seed Cum Fertilizer Drill Scheme
- peanut digging plan
- Charge cutter (engine/oil motor driven) scheme
- power tiller scheme
- potato planting plan
- multi-crop planting scheme
- Post Hall Digger Scheme
Agriculture / Animal Husbandry / Horticulture / Fisheries / Land and Water Conservation Schemes
- agricultural schemes
- animal husbandry schemes
- gardening plans
- Fishing Schemes
- Gujarat Agro Industries Corporation Limited
Ikhedut Portal Registration Process
(Easy procedure to apply for any schemes online by using Ikhedut Portal ):-
- To apply for the scheme, first, you have to go to its official website.
- There you will get the option named “Schemes” on the home page, click on it!
- Then a list of all the schemes available in front of you will come up, out of which you have to click on the one you want to apply for.
- After that, the process of online application for that scheme will start.
- By filling in the asked information correctly, you will be able to apply for that scheme.
Farmers in Gujarat can get timely information about the agricultural schemes required for farming from this online iKhedut portal.
Visit the official website of the iKhedut Portal.
Navigate and click on to log-in button on the Portal.
Enter your Username and Password.
Fill in the captcha code.
Click on the Login button.
- DragGAN AI Editing Tool Download Online | Draggan AI photo editor
- iOSMS portal login @osms.wbsed.gov.in and iOSMS v2 portal pay slip 2023
- Amizone Login | Amizone Amity student portal, Admin, Faculty Login
- Jharbhoomi Portal Jharkhand | Check Online Land Records @jharbhoomi.nic.in | झारभूमि भूलेख पोर्टल
- studentportal.universitysolutions.in login BNU student portal