Hello Students, today here you’ll get the important information related to the IGNOU student Portal. This post is going to be very beneficial for the students of INDIRA GANDHI NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY. IGNOU students will get the main guidance about ignou samarth login, how to download ignou id card, ignou student status and registration. So, now let’s get started.
The candidates can fill in the registration details online and select the programme offered by IGNOU.
Also Read: Sales hpcl portal
IGNOU student Portal
IGNOU student Portal is an online portal specially developed for IGNOU students. Students can easily log in to the IGNOU Portal(IGNOU Samarth). It is the portal also known as IGNOU Samarth. Students can download the ID card from the portal and students can make online registration also.
IGNOU Portal Overview
|Portal||IGNOU student portal|
|IGNOU full form||INDIRA GANDHI NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY|
|IGNOU Samarth link||ignou.samarth.edu.in|
IGNOU registration 2023
The students can easily create a new account on the IGNOU student portal just by following the below instructions:
- Go to the IGNOU student portal homepage.
- On the homepage, click on the New Registration button.
- A Student Registration form will open and now fill in the registration details.
- Firstly, select the Programme.
- Enter the name as on ID card.
- Provide the enrollment number.
- Now fill the captcha code.
- Click on the submit button.
- Now an OTP is sent to your registered mobile/email.
- Provide the OTP details and click on submit.
- In the next step, the students have to set a new password.
- Now confirm the new password and submit the details.
In this way, you can easily register on the IGNOU student portal. Now you can log in to the IGNOU Samarth portal. Now follow the below login steps to check the dashboard or profile details.
Also Read: Gondwana University Student Login
IGNOU Student login:
IGNOU student portal login with enrollment no.
- Visit the IGNOU samarth (IGNOU portal). Go to this link: ignou.samarth.edu.in
- Now on the Samarth ignou homepage, you’ll find a Sign in form.
- Enter the Username(Enrollment Number).
- Enter the password.
- Fill in the security/captcha code.
- Now tick the login button.
After successful login, you can check the following details and services on the IGNOU student portal.
IGNOU students portal facilities:
- Course details
- University Website
- Study centre change request
- Regional centre change request
- Examination form
- Digital Resources
- Educational Radio
- Educational Television
- Question Papers of Previous examinations
- Web enabled Acadmic Support (WEAS)
- IGNOU udyami
- Download ID card
- Address Change Request
Chandigarh University: uims.cuchd.in portal
IGNOU Reset Password:
- Go to Ignou Samarth homepage.
- Under the login form, click on the Reset Password.
- Enter the below details to proceed
- Select the Programme
- Enrollment number
- Submit the details by clicking on the Submit button.
- An OTP is sent to your email/mobile.
- Verify the OTP details.
- Now set the new password.
- Now confirm the password and click on submit button.
IGNOU ID card download
IGNOU ID card download procedure is given below:
- Visit the IGNOU samarth login page.
- Enter login details.
- After successful login, now you can access the available services on the IGNOU student Portal.
- Go to Services and scroll down to the Download ID card.
- Now click on the download button.
In this way, you can download the IGNOU ID card.
How to check IGNOU Student status?
To check the IGNOU Admission status just follow the below procedure.
Visit the IGNOU Re admission Status by clicking here.
Now on the Admission status page, enter your 9-digit enrollment number. Click on the submit button. After submitting the enrollment details you can check the admission status on the IGNOU website.
IGNOU student portal is an online student portal created for IGNOU students. Through this portal, students can access their course details, subject details, Examination form, download ID card, and many more things.
Go to the IGNOU Samarth portal. Enter the login credentials and press the login button.
IGNOU student Management system Services:
1. Admission Status
2. Registration Status
3. Download Date Sheet/Hall Ticket / Admit Card
4. Assignment Submission
- Umeed Career Portal Haryana | उम्मीद करियर पोर्टल 2023 | Apply Online | Login And Registration Steps - March 31, 2023
- MPCB web portal login 2023 | MPCB Full Form - March 30, 2023
- LIC saral pension yojana 2023 details (Rs. 12000/- Monthly Pension) - March 30, 2023