Gramin Kamgar Setu Portal was started by the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh Shri Shivraj Singh Ji on 8th July 2020. Roadside hawkers, rickshaw pullers, and migrant laborers can get the Benefits of Kamgar Setu Yojana. Gramin kamgar setu portal bank login and registration process are discussed in the below section. You can read the full article to get complete information about Kamgar Setu.
The Gramin Kamagar Setu portal is mainly started for the poor people of rural areas, migrant workers, and street vendors. The government aims to help street vendors (street vendors). Under this scheme, a loan of Rs 10,000 will be provided by the government through the bank to the people of rural areas, laborers, and migrant workers to start a new business.
Today, in this article, we will share all the information related to Gramin Kamgar Setu Yojana and also describe to you how you can apply to take advantage of the scheme and start your new employment or business.
- 1 What is MP Gramin Kamgar Setu Portal?
- 2 The objective of the Kamgar Setu Portal Yojana
- 3 Gramin Kamgar Setu Portal Loan Scheme
- 4 Gramin Kamgar Setu Portal Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Gramin Kamgar Setu Registration
- 6 Gramin Kamgar Setu Login @kamgarsetu.mp.gov.in
- 7 Urban Unorganized Workers Portal (शहरी असंगठित कामगार पोर्टल) Registration
- 8 Kamgar Setu Portal helpline number
- 9 FAQs
What is MP Gramin Kamgar Setu Portal?
Gramin Kamgar Setu Portal is an online portal where a loan of ₹10,000 is made available to rural workers, migrant laborers, handcarts, and rickshaw pullers in Madhya Pradesh. With financial assistance of ₹ 10,000, he/she can set up small employment of his own, to apply under this scheme, the Government of Madhya Pradesh has launched the Gramin Kamgar Setu Portal.
Gramin Kamgar Setu Yojana has been started by the government to promote employment in the state. With this small financial assistance, rural migrant laborers can do their own business, through the Kamgar Setu portal, and the loan money is directly transferred to the applicant’s bank account.
And if you also want to take advantage of this scheme, then for this you have to register online. To know the complete application process online, read our complete article so that you get all the information well.
Also Read: Shiksha Portal Registration Madhya Pradesh
Gramin Kamgar Setu Portal Highlights
|Gramin Kamgar Setu Portal
|CM Shri Shivraj Singh Ji
|8 July 2020
|Panchayat and Rural Development Department
|Street vendors in rural areas of the state
|Kamgar Setu Bank Login
|Check the login steps below
The objective of the Kamgar Setu Portal Yojana
As you all know our country is going through the infection of Covid-19, and due to the lockdown situation, everyone is in trouble. Due to this, the employment of laborers, workers, street vendors, hawkers, and rickshaw pullers has been lost.
And Now the laborers and hawkers of poor families have no source of income. So by looking at all these circumstances, the Madhya Pradesh government has launched the Rural Work Portal.
With the help of this portal, rural laborers, hawkers, etc. people whose work has stopped. They can get loans up to ₹ 10000 through this portal. And with the help of that loan, they can start any of their work for employment. There is a new attempt to increase employment opportunities in the state through this scheme.
Gramin Kamgar Setu Portal Loan Scheme
- This scheme will be available only to street vendors of rural areas residing in Madhya Pradesh.
- Through this scheme, a loan of Rs 10000 will be provided by the government through the bank to the laborers, street vendors, and hawkers to start their businesses.
- No interest will be charged by the bank on this loan.
- Street vendors are an integral part of the rural economy.
- Services of barber work, improvement of tools, etc. are provided by these businessmen in rural areas.
- Under this mission, hawker’s corner/vendor markets are developed for the urban homeless and street vendors.
- Registration has been done by 1524227 citizens in the Gramin Kamgar Setu Portal. In which the Madhya Pradesh government has established 1052719 registrations.
- During this Lock Down period, unemployed people can get a new source of income.
Also Read: Madhya Pradesh Ration Card
Beneficiary under Road Vendor Loan Scheme (Kamgar Portal)
- Barge puller
- cycle rickshaw
- fruit seller
- Bicycle and Motorcycle Mechanics
- rural artists
- ice cream vendors
- chicken – egg seller
- laundry person
- migrant labor
- Street vendor
- samosa and kachori seller
- rickshaw driver
- tool maker
- bread – biscuit seller
- ice cream vendors
- fruit seller
Gramin Kamgar Setu Portal Eligibility Criteria
- The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 55 years.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- Applicants should be migrant laborers, rickshaw pullers, hawkers, etc.
- You must be from a rural area.
- The candidate’s bank account and mobile number should be linked with the Aadhar card.
List of documents for Gramin Kamgar Setu Scheme
- Aadhar number
- Samagra ID
- The mobile number linked with aadhar
- Bank Account Number, IFSC Code of the Bank
Also Read: Vimarsh Portal MP gov in Login
Gramin Kamgar Setu Registration
- Visit the official website of Gramin kamgar setu portal and click here to go.
- For new registration click on “Register”.
- Enter your Mobile Number and Captcha and Click on the OTP button.
- Enter the received OTP and other details. Then, click on submit button.
- Then enter your aadhaar number, and captcha and select OTP-based E-KYC. Click on the Next Step button.
- Enter Samagra Id. Click on Get Members Button and Click on the Next Step button.
- Select your business type from the drop-down menu.
- Review your filled information and click on submit button.
- Save your reference number for the future.
Gramin Kamgar Setu Login @kamgarsetu.mp.gov.in
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Gramin Kamgar Setu.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link for login.
- Now, enter your username, password, and captcha code.
- After that, you have to click on the login button.
Urban Unorganized Workers Portal (शहरी असंगठित कामगार पोर्टल) Registration
- Visit http://184.108.40.206:8080/
- Interested applicants can start the registration on the street vendor portal with the option “Register”.
- Enter Received OTP and select District Urban Body Street Vendor.
- Enter your Aadhaar number and verify yourself by entering the OTP received on the mobile number linked to your Aadhaar.
- If a mobile number is not linked with Aadhaar, Aadhaar verification can be done only through biometrics at any Aadhaar center.
- Enter Samagra ID.
- Fill in the other details and click on Submit button.
- Review the declaration points and submit your application.
Kamgar Setu Portal helpline number
If you have any queries, then you can ask in the comment box. Otherwise, then you have to contact the helpline number 0755-2700800 of Gramin Setu Portal. For any problem regarding the scheme contact a tool-free number of Kamgar Setu Portal.
Gramin Kamgar Setu Portal is an online portal where a loan of ₹10,000 is made available to rural workers, migrant laborers, handcarts, and rickshaw pullers.
Visit Kamgar Setu portal.
Go to the bank login page.
Enter your Username and password.
Now click on the login button.
Visit the official website of Gramin kamgar setu portal
For new registration click on “Register”.
Read our Full Article for more information.
- IRDA certificate download with URN number (Direct Link) - November 27, 2023
- HSRP Chandigarh apply online registration, fees 2023 - November 27, 2023
- CUIMS Login @uims.cuchd.in and CUIMS BlackBoard login App 2023 - November 27, 2023