Gram Sevak:- Hello friends, welcome to our website, in today’s post, we are going to talk about What is Gram Sevak, if you live in a rural area, then you must have heard the name of Gram Sevak, Gram Sevak is a type of government official. Whose appointment is made by the government in the Gram Panchayat? Which can make the benefits of all the schemes of the government reach the general public. And Works for them.
The Gram Sevak acts as an important link between the government and the sarpanch. In such a situation, the question must have come to your mind what is a Gram Sevak and what is the qualification to become a Gram Sevak? What are the duties of a Gram Sevak? How much salary does a Gram Sevak get? All such questions must be coming to your mind, if you want to know the answers to them, then I would request you to read the post till the end-
Also Read:- Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana
- 1 Who is Gram Sevak and what is his work?
- 2 What is the eligibility to become a Gram Sevak?
- 3 What is the age limit to become Gram Sevak?
- 4 Selection process
- 5 Main Work of Gram Sevak
- 6 How to become Gram Sevak?
- 7 Salary of Gram Sevak
Who is Gram Sevak and what is his work?
Gram Sevak is a government employee appointed by the government, its main objective is to ask for the report of the panchayat on whether the development works are being done well in the village, apart from this, whatever plan the government makes for the development of the village. If the people of the village are facing any kind of problem, then the work of taking their problem to the government is also done by the village servant. Now you must have understood what is a Gram Sevak.
What is the eligibility to become a Gram Sevak?
If you want to become a Gram Sevak, then you must have a graduate degree, only then you will be considered eligible to become a Gram Sevak.
Also Read:- Delhi Rozgar Bazaar Portal
What is the age limit to become Gram Sevak?
To become a Gram Sevak, your age should be minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 35 years, apart from this, relaxation in the age limit is also provided by the government to the people of the reserved category according to the government rules.
To become a Gram Sevak, you will be required to pass the following steps, only then you will be able to be appointed to the posts of Gram Sevak, we are giving you the details of it according to the point below which is as follows-
1. Written exam
To become a Gram Panchayat, you have to take a written examination, if you pass the written examination, then only you will be given the training to become a village servant, if we talk about the written examination, then it is a total examination of 100 marks. In which the questions are of objective type. If your marks are good in the written examination, only then your name will appear on the merit list, on the basis of that your selection will be done for the posts of Gram Sevak here.
When you pass the written examination, then after that you are given training from the government. After the completion of the training, the government gives you the task of adding 100 people under BPL, here overall your training will be of 6 months. For this, you will also be given time-based on behalf of the government, within that you have to add 100 people here.
Main Work of Gram Sevak
- Keeps the account of the expenditure incurred in the development of the village servant and provides its report to the government.
- It is also the responsibility of the village servant to promote the government scheme made by the government in the village.
- The village servant works as an important link between the government and the village so that the guidelines are issued by the government and if there is any problem with the public, then he passes them to the government.
- The responsibility for the development of the village is also on the village servant.
- If there is any problem related to any hospital, road, or such daily need in the village, then the Gram Sevak solves it.
Also Read:- ECGC PO Recruitment 2022
How to become Gram Sevak?
If you want to become a Gram Sevak, then for this you will have to apply whenever the advertisement for becoming a Gram Sevak will be issued by the government of your state. From time to time, the government keeps on taking out the recruitment of the posts of Gram Sevak. You can apply online for these posts and appear for the exam to become a Gram Sevak, and if you clear the exam, you are appointed by the government to the post of Gram Sevak.
Salary of Gram Sevak
If we talk about the salary of a village servant, then the salary of a village servant is very good! Where Gram Sevak will get a salary from 5200 to 20200 in initial days, grade pay is 2400. Apart from this, different types of government facilities are also given by the government to other village servants.
|Hindi Government Scheme Home Page||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Question
A Gram Sevak is a government official. He also tells the people of the village about the schemes being given by the government to the people of the village.
Gram Sevak salary Lies between Rs. 5200 to 20200
- Ladli Laxmi Yojana Online Apply Form | मध्य प्रदेश लाडली लक्ष्मी योजना - March 21, 2023
- KVRRDCW online portal: Student Registration, Login 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Maharashtra Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Yojana Online form in Hindi - March 19, 2023