PM Aatmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana | आत्मनिर्भर स्वस्थ भारत योजना 2022 | APPLY Online | ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन कैसे करे | Online Registration | प्रधानमंत्री आत्मनिर्भर स्वस्थ भारत योजना के बारे में सारी जानकारी
Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has announced the launch of ‘Pradhan Mantri Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana’ in her Budget-2021 speech. The Finance Minister said that this is an opportunity budget in disaster. Finance Minister Sitharaman has kept the health budget of Rs 2.23 lakh crore within the fiscal year 2021-22. The health budget has been increased by 137 percent.
- 1 What is PM Aatmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana?
- 2 What is the purpose of PM Aatmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana?
What is PM Aatmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana?
According to Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman, ‘Pradhan Mantri Aatmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana‘ is a new scheme of the Central Government, for which Rs 64,180 crore has been earmarked. Through this, new institutions will be developed to develop the capacity of health care systems, to detect and cure new diseases. This scheme will help the wellness centers of 70 thousand villages. Critical care hospitals will be opened in 602 districts, not only this, the National Center for Disease Control will be strengthened. Integrated health information portals will be opened so that public health labs can be linked.
Also Read:- PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana
What is the purpose of PM Aatmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana?
The main objective of the Prime Minister Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana is to develop the health sector of India. Good care for the health of this condition is kept in poor condition. This information was developed. What kind of environment would be better to live in. Stay updated on Swasth Bharat Yojana. How that India’s benefit of better healthcare would be better. Will improve the healthy body.
|Scheme Name||Aatmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana|
|Started By||Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman|
|beneficiary||citizens of India|
|Purpose||Health Sector Development|
|Budget||Rs. 64,180 crore|
What are the eligibility and required documents for Aatmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana?
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of India!
- applicant’s aadhar card
- applicant’s ration card
- Applicant’s mobile number
- passport size photograph of the applicant
- applicant’s bank account
- residence certificate of the applicant
- income certificate of the applicant
Also Read:- Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
What are the main benefits of PM Aatmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana?
- Under this scheme, 3 areas of prevention, treatment, and research will be developed.
- The budget of this scheme has been kept at ₹ 64,180 crores for the next 6 years.
- Health infrastructure will be further strengthened with this scheme.
- This scheme will be implemented under the National Health Mission.
- The government will bear all the expenses of Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana!
- Under this scheme, government support will be provided to 17000 rural and 11000 urban health and wellness centers.
- Under the scheme, collected public health laboratories will be started in 3382 blocks of all the districts.
- New public health units will also be started under this scheme.
- New hospitals will be started in 602 districts under the Self-Reliant Healthy India Scheme !
- Under this scheme, 15 health emergency operation centers will be started.
What is the online registration process of Aatmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana?
This scheme has been recently launched by the Government of India, there is no official website available for this yet. As soon as the website will be released, we will inform you through our article as soon as we get the information.
For more information about this scheme, you can visit the official website of the Ministry of Health. https://www.mohfw.gov.in
- TCMC Registration, Login, Certificate online, NOC Application
- IHIP Portal login: IHIP IDSP, App download ihip.nhp.gov.in
- (Live) GJUST Result 2022: GJU student login @gjust.ac.in
- Kurukshetra University Portal Check Result, Syllabus, Login and Registration
- MMPSY payment status check online | Haryana Mukhya Mantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana Registration 2022
- TCMC Registration, Login, Certificate online, NOC Application - August 18, 2022
- IHIP Portal login: IHIP IDSP, App download ihip.nhp.gov.in - August 17, 2022
- (Live) GJUST Result 2022: GJU student login @gjust.ac.in - August 16, 2022