NCD Portal Login | ncd nhp gov in login | ncd.hwc.nhp.gov.in login | National NCD Programme | APP Download | National Health Mission | National Health Portal-MoHFW
NCD Portal is run by the Department of Health Services of India. The aim of the Health Services Department is to reduce the growing number of diseases in India. NCD’s full form is the Non-Communicable Diseases Control Programme. In this article, we will cover how to login and register on NCD Portal!
NCD Portal is run by National NCD Programme. which is integrated by Ayushman Bharat. Their aim is to control the growing disease in India! The objective of the National Health Mission Prevention of non-communicable diseases, diabetes, cancer, diabetes, stroke, and heart disease. We are going to give you all the information related to this scheme below. In this article, we will tell you how to login to the NCD portal! And the app of National NCD is also available on Google Play Store! You can also log in to the app by downloading this app! You can login to NCD Portal by visiting the official website of NCD portal https://ncd.nhp.gov.in/. Read this article completely to get all the information related to this scheme.
Also Read: Ayushman Bharat Yojana
NCD Portal Highlights
|Portal Name||NCD Portal|
|Started By||National Health Service Department of India|
|NCD Full Form||National Programme for Prevention and Control|
|NCD Objective||Control the disease in India|
NCD Portal Login
Follow the steps given below to login into the NCD portal:
- First of all visit the official website of the NCD Portal.
- Open this link to go to the website of the NCD portal https://ncd.nhp.gov.in/#/login
- Now a form like this will open in front of you as shown in the image below.
- Now enter your username and password in it!
- Now enter the code below as shown in the image.
- Now after this you have to click on the login button.
- In this way, you will login to the portal.
Also Read: su swastha yojana
How to Reset Password on NCD Portal?
If you have forgotten your login password and want to reset your password, follow the below steps:
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of NCD.
- Now a form like this will open in front of you.
- Here you will see the reset password link at the bottom, click on it. Or you can also reset your password by going directly from this link (https://ncd.nhp.gov.in/#/rajatpassword)
- Now a form like this will open in front of you. As shown in the image below!
- First, enter your username and then enter your new password and again enter the same password in Confirm Password Box!
- Now enter your mobile number which was entered at the time of registration.
- Now you have to enter the captcha code and click on the reset password button.
- This way your password will be reset!
Also Read: PICME Login
NCD APP Download
The Medical Department of India has created NCD APP to view all NCD details on mobile! You can download this app by going to Play Store. With the help of the mobile app, you can get all the information very easily! Follow the steps given below to download the CPHC HWC App.
- First of all, go to your mobile’s play store app.
- Now you will see the search bar above, click on it.
- Now search CPHC HWC in the search bar.
- Now at the top, you will see the app of NCD, click on it.
- Now you will see the Install button, click on it.
- In this way, the NCD APP will be downloaded to your mobile!
Frequently Asked Question
Non-Communicable Diseases Control Programme
The Objective of the National Health Services Department is to prevent non-communicable diseases, diabetes, cancer, diabetes, stroke, and heart disease.
- UP Ration card List 2023 | यूपी राशन कार्ड लिस्ट में अपना नाम चेक करे |Check new ration card list - February 3, 2023
- Delhi Rozgar Bazaar Portal | रोजगार बाजार पोर्टल 2023 | jobs.delhi.gov.in | Apply Online - February 3, 2023
- Abhyudaya Yojana | उत्तर प्रदेश मुख्यमंत्री अभ्युदय योजना 2023 | Apply Online - February 3, 2023