NAIT student portal is the official portal of the Northern Alberta Institute of Technology. On the NAIT student portal, the students can access the latest resources and information about their enrolled courses. NAIT has many web portals for the students and the staff. NAIT student portal is also known as the MyNAIT student portal. So today in this post, we are going to share the information about the NAIT student portal login. And also we are going to provide the process of login steps.
NAIT student portal
The NAIT the full form is northern Alberta Institute of Technology. It is a Polytechnic Institute situated in Edmonton, Canada. The institute provides a wide range of educational programs in applied research, learning, designing, and Technical training. Northern Alberta Institute of Technology has established in 1962 in Edmonton. It is a very popular polytechnic Institute in Canada.
NAIT offers 120 credit programs applied degree and diploma certificates. NAIT is also known as the Institute of Technology. NAIT has its own student portal. Students can access the NAIT student portal directly by entering the registered email id and the password. The name of the NAIT student portal is the MyNAIT student portal. The official link of the MyNAIT student portal is available on the official website of NAIT.
NAIT student portal login
If you are a student of NAIT, then the institute provides you with the login credentials of the MyNAIT student portal. To log in on the student portal, you have to follow the following instructions for successful login.
- Open the official website of NAIT on an Android device or laptop. Click here
- Now on the homepage, click on the login button.
- Now you have to select the MyNAIT student portal.
- After clicking, you are redirected to the login page of the MyNAIT student portal.
- Enter the provided username by the institute.
- Now click on the Next button.
- Fill in the password.
- Click on the login button.
The valid login credentials are provided by the institute to the students.
NAIT moodle login
For the NAIT moodle login please read the below instructions carefully.
- Visit the official website of NAIT.
- Click on the login button on the homepage.
- Now select the Moodle from the login drop-down button.
- Now you are redirected to the moodle login page.
- Enter the username in the format of [email protected]
- Click on the Next button and on the next page enter the password.
- At last click on the login button.
The name of the official student portal of NAIT is the MyNAIT student portal. MyNAIT student portal is specially made for the students of the Northern Alberta Institute of Technology(NAIT). The students of NAIT can easily access the MyNAIT student portal from the official website of NAIT.
How to recover the forgotten password?
- Visit the official portal link of the MyNAIT student portal.
- Now on the login page scroll down below
- Click on the forgot password button.
- Now you are redirected to another page.
- Select the student account and click on the provided Forgot your username or password? link.
- To recover the forgotten password/ username, you have to enter the following detail.
- Enter your NAIT Student ID.
- Click on the continue button.
- Now and OTP is sent to your registered email.
- After verifying the OTP you can reset the password.
NAIT staff login
- Go to the official portal of MyNAIT.
- On the home page select staff login.
- Enter the username provided by the institute.
- Click on the continue button.
- Now enter the password.
NAIT contact details
The official helpline number of NAIT is 0800 624 843.
The official NAIT student portal is MyNAIT. MyNAIT student portal is specially made for students.
Visit the official MyNAIT student portal.
Go to the login page.
Enter the Username and Password.
Click on the login button.
- Umeed Career Portal Haryana | उम्मीद करियर पोर्टल 2023 | Apply Online | Login And Registration Steps - March 31, 2023
- MPCB web portal login 2023 | MPCB Full Form - March 30, 2023
- LIC saral pension yojana 2023 details (Rs. 12000/- Monthly Pension) - March 30, 2023