Christ University is a very famous university in Bengalore, Karnataka. Christ Deemed to be university basically known for the training and placement services. Christ University has many campuses in India. It is ranked 101 overall in India by NIRF 2021. Today in this post we are going to provide some important details related to Christ University. If you are a student of Christ University then this post will be very beneficial for you because in this post we provide the detailed steps for Christ University Student login. Also, you will be familiar with other login portals of christ university.
Christ University is a private University which is situated in Bangalore Karnataka. In the early days, Christ was a small college. It was established on 15 July 1969. After 38 years, it was declared as deemed to be a university by the education authorities.
It has totally five campuses all over India. It provides the largest number of courses in architecture, business, and management, commerce, finance and accountancy, science, engineering, and technology.
Chirst University Overview
|Located in||Banglore, Karnatka|
|Student login||Click Here|
|Mail login||Student Web mail|
Christ University student login
If you are a student of Christ university, then you can read this section very carefully. In this section, we are providing the detailed steps of Christ university Student login. How a student can log into the Christ university student portal. So let’s get started.
- Go to the official website of Christ university.
- Now you are landed on the homepage of Christ deemed to be university Bangalore, Karnataka.
- On the homepage go to the E-services section and click on the student login button.
- Now you are simply redirected to the Christ University Student login page.
- To login process, enter the following information:
- Enter the username provided by the University.
- Now enter the password.
- Fill in the captcha code.
- Now click on the login button.
Recover forgot password
Recover the forgotten password, please read the following instructions:
Open the Christ the University Student login page on your Android mobile,pc, or laptop.
Now on the login page, you will find the forgot password link.
Click on the forgot password.
Now you are redirected to another page to recover the password.
Now enter the registered user name.
Enter the date of birth related to the respective user name.
Now click on the submit button.
After clicking the submit button, verify yourself with the OTP process.
After successful OTP verification, you are able to reset the new password.
Christ university staff login
- Visit the official Christ university website.
- Go to the E-services and click on the staff login button.
- On the next login page enter the username.
- Now enter the password.
- At last click on the login button.
Christ University student webmail
Only the students of Christ university are able to access the student webmail. If you want to access the Christ University student webmail then follow the following steps:
- Go to the official homepage of Christ University.
- Now on the homepage click on the E-services.
- After clicking the e-services now click on the student webmail.
- Now you are directed to the student webmail page.
- Click on the student webmail.
- To access the student webmail enter the login credentials.
- Now you can access the Christ University student webmail.
Open the following URL in any web browser.
On the e-services, tab click on the student login.
On the next page and Tally username and password.
Click on the login button.
Go to the official website of christ university.
Go to the student login page.
Enter the login credential.
Submit the login form.
- IRDA certificate download with URN number (Direct Link) - November 27, 2023
- HSRP Chandigarh apply online registration, fees 2023 - November 27, 2023
- CUIMS Login @uims.cuchd.in and CUIMS BlackBoard login App 2023 - November 27, 2023