TCMC registration 2023: Today in this post I am going to tell you about the TCMC online registration process for the practitioner and doctors. The doctors who have not registered with TCMC cannot practice in Kerala. According to the new medical practitioner, act doctors who have not registered with TCMC (Travancore coaching Medical Council). So in this post, you will get all the important information related to TCMC like the TCMC login process, TCMC contact number how to do the online registration and other related information. So let’s get started
TCMC Registration portal
TCMC stands for Travancore Cochin Medical Council. TCMC is a part of the Kerala State Medical Council. The Travancore Medical Council is comprised of seventeen members from various disciplines viz. Allopathy (Modern Medicine), Ayurveda, Siddha Vaidya, Unani, and Homeopathy.
The Kerala State Medical Council online registration link is www.automation.medicalcouncil.kerala.gov.in.
The TCMC registration process is started and those doctors and practitioners who wish to do online registration can follow our TCMC registration procedure given below.
According to the Travancore Cochin Medical Practitioners Act of 1953, doctors who have not registered with Travancore Cochin Medical Council cannot practice medical services in Kerala State.
Doctors can fill out the Provisional Application Form and do the permanent registration after that you are able to practice in Kerala.
Below you can check the TCMC Online registration details.
TCMC Registration Key details
|Managed Under||Kerala State Medical Council (KSMC)|
|TCMC Full Form||Travancore Cochin Medical Council|
TCMC Registration (Permanent) Documents Required
Doctors before doing the permanent TCMC registration, prepare and keep handy the soft and hard copies of the documents listed below.
- Passport photo affixed on plain paper and attested by Kerala Government Gazetted Officer.
- Attested Copy of Degree or Provisional Certificate from the University
- Attested House Surgency or Internship Certificate
- Birth Certificates or SSLC Certificate
- Original Provisional Registration Certificate issued by TCMC.
- Letter from Principal
- Photo 2 No’s
Additional documents required (Other States)
- Permanent Registration Certificate of Other State Council
- Permanent or Provisional Registration Certificate of Other State Council (for ISM).
- Original NOC from State Council
- OCI Card (if applicable)
- Photo 3-No’s
TCMC online registration procedure
Doctors who want to do the permanent registration can follow the below-given steps:
- Go to the official website of the Kerala State Medical Council(KSMC).
- Now navigate to Online Registration >> Permanent Registration option on the homepage.
- Now fill out the necessary details.
- Upload the listed documents in the form.
- Submit the details.
After doing the successful TCMC permanent registration. Now you can log in to the TCMC official website. Enter the login details and submit the details. Follow the below procedure for TCMC Login
- Visit the official website of KSMC(Kerala State Medical Council.
- Go to the login page.
- Enter your Username and password
- Submit the login details by clicking the login button.
TCMC Permanent Registration Checklist:
(This should be submitted along with all applications for permanent registration)
|1.||Duly filled up the application form|
|2.||Attested copy of birth certificate/attested copy of the page of S.S.L.C book wherein date of birth is noted|
|3.||Attested copy of detailed Internship Certificate|
|4.||Attested copy of university degree certificate/Provisional Certificate|
|5.||Original Provisional registration certificate obtained|
|6.||Similar passport size color Photograph of applicant(4Nos.) of which one affixed on a plain paper and attested by a gazetted officer of Kerala Government|
|7.||Fees receipt (Rs.3000/-)|
|8.||Self-addressed cloth envelope of size 30X26Cm with a sufficient stamp for sending certificate|
TCMC full form is Travancore coaching Medical Council. It is a part of Kerala State Medical Council.
TCMC registration official link is www.automation.medicalcouncil.kerala.gov.in/
Helpline number: 0471-2557227
- IRDA certificate download with URN number (Direct Link) - November 27, 2023
- HSRP Chandigarh apply online registration, fees 2023 - November 27, 2023
- CUIMS Login @uims.cuchd.in and CUIMS BlackBoard login App 2023 - November 27, 2023